Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Epileptic Girl Falls Inside Boiling Oil While Having Seizure (Graphic Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Epileptic Girl Falls Inside Boiling Oil While Having Seizure (Graphic Photos) (43915 Views)

9-Year-Old Girl Falls From 3-Storey Building In Rivers, Survives (Photos) / 3-Year-Old Girl Falls Into Pan Of Boiling Oil In Maiduguri, Suffers Burns (Pics) / Epileptic Woman Falls Into Fire In Ugandan (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Epileptic Girl Falls Inside Boiling Oil While Having Seizure (Graphic Photos) by translux(m): 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
SO SORRY DEAR
Re: Epileptic Girl Falls Inside Boiling Oil While Having Seizure (Graphic Photos) by Xtopher123(m): 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
debbie:
one day i saw a group of people gathered on a street and staring at a man who had seizures....all they could do was to say he is possessed by a demon,others were busy snapping him and i was moved to go closer..i saw so much pain and anguish on the mans face.Luckily i beckoned on a man that parked his car close....as God will have it,he had some medical experience-i didnt bother to ask him.
He came and called some guys to hold the man down,he calmly helped the man come back to his normal self and took him away....it was a sad experience.

My point is,we are so ignorant and naive...many things have been associated with demon,evil and all ....yet we dont seek medical help.

secondly,a woman had a very high sugar level and fell down...somewhere on lagos mainland.She was screaming for WATER,a woman said no they shouldn't give her water,maybe shes hungry...they brought lacasera(sorry to mention the brand name),gave here...but she was too weak to resist.After drinking it,she died there( who knows that when your sugar level is very high,that you dont drink any more sugar? ignorance).
Well instantly the crowed disappeared,leaving the dead woman...later the lagos emergency health care came by with their ambulance and took her body away.

See,we have alot of health awareness to make....many things can be avoided if we are informed.
Our health campaign is very very very very poor.....we keep on hearing unnecessary jingles and announcements on air and everywhere...yet we dont take health info serious.

God help Nigeria

You just spoke exactly my mind..

See a lot of people here already saying Lord heal her, look there won't be any healing if she's not attended to Medically..

All those your healing prayers would go no where if you can't help With finance to fund her medical treatment.. Let's be realistic and forget all these our spiritual affiliations to issues like this

1 Like

Re: Epileptic Girl Falls Inside Boiling Oil While Having Seizure (Graphic Photos) by enoone7: 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
please God, heal your daughter
Re: Epileptic Girl Falls Inside Boiling Oil While Having Seizure (Graphic Photos) by Josh1000: 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
conductor1:

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/09/graphic-photos-girl-falls-inside.html

This is true, I saw her in LUTH ward B1 while we observed ward-round. Please help.
Re: Epileptic Girl Falls Inside Boiling Oil While Having Seizure (Graphic Photos) by Pque(m): 6:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
greall12:
So sad. The story touch my heart. I wish the poor girl speedy recovery.

it is the duty of the Nigerian govt to enlighthen the citizens but it is a pity that any citizen waiting on the Nigerian govt for anything is only wasting his time. We all individually owe ourselves the duty to equip ourself because if we do not and the consequency of not doing that comes, we will be the one to suffer for our ignorance. The Nigerian govt do not like this country and careless. They don't give a damn about any citizen. The people who can make this country better are the citizens and not this thif thif agbada empty headed fools in power. This govt is guilty of carelesness and negligence and their negligence has caused the death of many citizens. They are the real criminals, the daylight robbers and murderers, devil's agent. What is the difference between them and the devil, the plunderer?
Re: Epileptic Girl Falls Inside Boiling Oil While Having Seizure (Graphic Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
Shey when there was a post about epilepsy some months ago, majority of the commenters opposed the fact that epilepsy is a medical issue and whined about the "spiritual" side of things?

The average Nigerian deserves whatever s/he faces. Until the mentality is changed, I don't see Nigeria going anywhere.
Pque:

People who have done great miracles by faith don't beg God to heal. They only ask God to do, then declare what they want, to be real in the name of Jesus and there it is, it is done. That was how Peter, Paul and other Apostles became great healers. The Gospel is the power of God unto them them that believe. If your faith is as little as a mustard seed, you will ask a mountain to move and it will. "Without faith, it is impossible to please God, for they that come to him must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him". God is not a man that he should lie, neither a son of man that he should repent, has he said, will he not do it, has he spoken, will he not make it good. I declare in the name of Jesus, the young sick man on the bed, that the destroyed part of your body regained back the strength, energy and all necessaries needed for your recovery. The grace and mercy of God shall accompany you and God shall take away the diseases on you and the number of your days he shall fulfilled in Jesus name, Amen! I also use this medium to reach out to the Brothers and Sisters in pain from infirmity and who have absolutely believe, hope and rest their case on you and are reading this, reach out to them and heal them now in the name of Jesus. We shall not die but live to declare the glory of God. Thank you Lord for touching and healing us. In Jesus name I pray, Amen! Let your word go forth and do the miracles. Amen.

Bros, all these write up wouldn't amount to anything if you and I don't DONATE. She needs money not prayers. Let's be honest for once.
Re: Epileptic Girl Falls Inside Boiling Oil While Having Seizure (Graphic Photos) by veragold2804(f): 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
ohh dear!! Quick recovery
Re: Epileptic Girl Falls Inside Boiling Oil While Having Seizure (Graphic Photos) by Pque(m): 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
Xtopher123:

You just spoke exactly my mind..

See a lot of people here already saying Lord heal her, look there won't be any healing if she's not attended to Medically..

All those your healing prayers would go no where if you can't help With finance to fund her medical treatment.. Let's be realistic and forget all these our spiritual affiliations to issues like this

yeah, you may be right but do u realise that not everyone that goes to the hospital comes back alive, some health conditions are also beyond medical treatment. Do you realise that billionaires and millonaires also died of complicated health conditions beyond hospital treatment and the money could not even help. Do you realise how many people have died right in the hospital today and everyday. Doctors try their best but God is the healer and owner of the life. Do you know at times that help don't arrive on time but prayer may bring the necessary help and block unnecessary mistakes from occuring. Do you know that some millions of people have been healed miraculously when the medical report declared that there is no solution for their health condition. Miraculous Healing by a Miracle working God.

3 Likes

Re: Epileptic Girl Falls Inside Boiling Oil While Having Seizure (Graphic Photos) by Pque(m): 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
Gerrard59:
Shey when there was a post about epilepsy some months ago, majority of the commenters opposed the fact that epilepsy is a medical issue and whined about the "spiritual" side of things?

The average Nigerian deserves whatever s/he faces. Until the mentality is changed, I don't see Nigeria going anywhere.

Bros, all these write up wouldn't amount to anything if you and I don't DONATE. She needs money not prayers. Let's be honest for once.

I have done my part, do yours.
Re: Epileptic Girl Falls Inside Boiling Oil While Having Seizure (Graphic Photos) by fwwins(m): 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
Come @ OP please add "VERY VERY GRAPHIC " to your post ABEG.
Re: Epileptic Girl Falls Inside Boiling Oil While Having Seizure (Graphic Photos) by gsalvatore: 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
Just a few dose of Levitiracetam.
Re: Epileptic Girl Falls Inside Boiling Oil While Having Seizure (Graphic Photos) by Onlymewakacum(m): 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
Too bad...
Re: Epileptic Girl Falls Inside Boiling Oil While Having Seizure (Graphic Photos) by miky(m): 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
It would be easy for me to say God save her and walk away!! But how can we donate please
Re: Epileptic Girl Falls Inside Boiling Oil While Having Seizure (Graphic Photos) by teniola240(f): 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
Jeezz...God have mercy on her oh
Re: Epileptic Girl Falls Inside Boiling Oil While Having Seizure (Graphic Photos) by BlackAlbino6(m): 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
Daslim180:
Eyahhh..... can't describe the pain the little boy is going through, pathetic indeed.May God heal you.
You go School so
Re: Epileptic Girl Falls Inside Boiling Oil While Having Seizure (Graphic Photos) by michade(m): 11:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
You are healed in Jesus name...Amen
Re: Epileptic Girl Falls Inside Boiling Oil While Having Seizure (Graphic Photos) by Jasperwhizz(m): 11:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
GOD HE THAT IS FULL OF COMPASSION AND MERCY HELP YOUR CHILD AMEN.
Re: Epileptic Girl Falls Inside Boiling Oil While Having Seizure (Graphic Photos) by walebayour: 12:47am On Sep 22, 2016
Please help get the account number to donate
Re: Epileptic Girl Falls Inside Boiling Oil While Having Seizure (Graphic Photos) by Daslim180(m): 7:37am On Sep 22, 2016
BlackAlbino6:

You go School so

I no go #Doctormumu

I never knew you are the perfect person that does not make mistakes.
Re: Epileptic Girl Falls Inside Boiling Oil While Having Seizure (Graphic Photos) by Deeohmaster: 7:48am On Sep 22, 2016
Turks:
Talk about frypan to fire.
Ya Allah; Please heal her.
Aameen cry
Ameen 👆
Re: Epileptic Girl Falls Inside Boiling Oil While Having Seizure (Graphic Photos) by BlackAlbino6(m): 10:46am On Sep 22, 2016
Daslim180:

I no go #Doctormumu

I never knew you are the perfect person that does not make mistakes.
Hahahahahahaha see ''painment''.gringrin

I only pointed out your mistake oga.

Why can't you bury your pride and or ego, just to look more responsible?

For you to have insulted me shows how your uncultured upbringing you is.

Bury your head in shame for not having any regard for your elders.
Re: Epileptic Girl Falls Inside Boiling Oil While Having Seizure (Graphic Photos) by malakus(m): 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
Sad seeing this.
The other time Epileptic Woman Fell Into Fire In Uganda, now this, and trust many other cases out there. save a life today by sharing the links below.

What to do if someone’s having a seizure
https://www.nairaland.com/3189310/epilepsy-101-all-need-know

How to cure epilepsy
https://www.nairaland.com/3269867/total-permanent-cure-epilepsy#49507152
Re: Epileptic Girl Falls Inside Boiling Oil While Having Seizure (Graphic Photos) by Daslim180(m): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
BlackAlbino6:

Hahahahahahaha see ''painment''.gringrin

I only pointed out your mistake oga.

Why can't you bury your pride and or ego, just to look more responsible?

For you to have insulted me shows how your uncultured upbringing you is.

Bury your head in shame for not having any regard for your elders.

If you really an elder has claimed, correcting people should be in polite way.
Re: Epileptic Girl Falls Inside Boiling Oil While Having Seizure (Graphic Photos) by Xtopher123(m): 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
Pque:

yeah, you may be right but do u realise that not everyone that goes to the hospital comes back alive, some health conditions are also beyond medical treatment. Do you realise that billionaires and millonaires also died of complicated health conditions beyond hospital treatment and the money could not even help. Do you realise how many people have died right in the hospital today and everyday. Doctors try their best but God is the healer and owner of the life. Do you know at times that help don't arrive on time but prayer may bring the necessary help and block unnecessary mistakes from occuring. Do you know that some millions of people have been healed miraculously when the medical report declared that there is no solution for their health condition. Miraculous Healing by a Miracle working God.

When you say Block Mistakes.. How?

Prayer Brig the necessary help.. How?

Miracle.. How?

Please answer using the scenario played above
Re: Epileptic Girl Falls Inside Boiling Oil While Having Seizure (Graphic Photos) by jbblues24(m): 7:37am On May 31, 2019
This is fabulous work mate cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? / Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later / Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.