Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Fayose Speaks About Aisha Buhari's Visit To USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Speaks About Aisha Buhari's Visit To USA (3960 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha / "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu / Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Speaks About Aisha Buhari's Visit To USA by 2odd(m): 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
– Governor Fayose detected fraud in pictures of Aisha Buhari with Michelle Obama, claiming that Buhari’s wife photoshoped them

– However, Reno Omokri and some other Nigerians say that Fayose goes too far, saying that Buhari is the Lord’s anointed, for now

Governor Ayodele Fayose has reacted to the pictures of the president’s wife Aisha Buhari with United States first lady, Mrs. Michelle Obama.

Fayose revealed this through his media aide, Lere Olayinka, who posted a statement on his Facebook account.

Mr Olayinka said that the pictures from the meeting look like a more photo-shopped image.

– Governor Fayose detected fraud in pictures of Aisha Buhari with Michelle Obama, claiming that Buhari’s wife photoshoped them

– However, Reno Omokri and some other Nigerians say that Fayose goes too far, saying that Buhari is the Lord’s anointed, for now

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter

Governor Ayodele Fayose has reacted to the pictures of the president’s wife Aisha Buhari with United States first lady, Mrs. Michelle Obama.

Fayose revealed this through his media aide, Lere Olayinka, who posted a statement on his Facebook account.

Mr Olayinka said that the pictures from the meeting look like a more photo-shopped image.

READ ALSO: Aisha Buhari vs Michelle Obama (floral print)

He wrote: “First Lady of Rwanda, Mrs Jeannette Kagame tweeted this picture that she took with Mrs Michelle Obama at the “Spousal Reception hosted by Mrs Obama, on the occasion of the #UNGA71″ at exactly 9:39pm yesterday.

“President Buhari’s Wife, Aisha tweeted her own picture with Mrs Michelle Obama at exactly 12:10am today, claiming the picture was taken at her (Mrs Obama) “broadway event about girl empowerment. Now look at the two pictures taken at two different events. Mrs Michelle Obama’s posture was the same in the two pictures. Was it that Mrs Obama was stationed like a statue to take the two pictures? Okay nah, finally finally, can we have other pictures she “took” with Mrs Michelle Obama? Or was the ASO VILLA PHOTOSHOPER (sorry photographer) who “took” the picture forbidden from taking more than ONE PICTURE?”

However, Reno Omokri, former aide of Goodluck Jonathan, defended President Buhari’s wife, saying that the allegation that Aisha Buhari photoshopped her picture with Michelle Obama is false.

“Even if you don’t like President Buhari, don’t take it out on his wife or family. I’ve been at these functions. People line up to take pictures with the alpha who maintains the same pose. I don’t like President Muhammadu Buhari. I don’t believe him. I will never ever vote for him. Yet, I mention him by name every day in prayer. Not some days. EVERYDAY. I do this because I fear God. I will criticize him. But if I do criticize him, it will be because of something he is guilty of not due to something he and his wife are innocent of. Whether you like it or not, Buhari is the Lord’s anointed, for now. If you are going to move against the Lord’s anointed, better have truth on your side or you end up like Rechab and Baanah!” Omokri said through his social account.

Source :https://www.naij.com/976411-fayose-detects-fraud-aisha-buharis-picture-michelle-obama-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Fayose Speaks About Aisha Buhari's Visit To USA by HungerBAD: 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
This is Jealousy plain and simple.

Fayose?the US revoked his Visa and can never step foot there again.

So Fayose is seeing Aisha,in a Country he can only see on CNN,and he is going bonkers.

Fayose we know why you are angry.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Speaks About Aisha Buhari's Visit To USA by sarrki(m): 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
UgandanS

Your hero is here ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Speaks About Aisha Buhari's Visit To USA by simplycarro: 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
Busy body governor. Always gossiping like a jobless housewife

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Speaks About Aisha Buhari's Visit To USA by Jay542(m): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
She definitely can't stoop that low. We all know Fayose is hating. His wife can't reach that height.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Speaks About Aisha Buhari's Visit To USA by skilfulsagei(m): 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
Fayose, this is too flimsy. It is enough!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Speaks About Aisha Buhari's Visit To USA by Pidggin(f): 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
Lol
Re: Fayose Speaks About Aisha Buhari's Visit To USA by ikorodureporta: 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
cheesy
Re: Fayose Speaks About Aisha Buhari's Visit To USA by franchizy(m): 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
[how come michael is wearing d same gown.in both pics
then d background darkenedquote author=2odd post=49553612]– Governor Fayose detected fraud in pictures of Aisha Buhari with Michelle Obama, claiming that Buhari’s wife photoshoped them

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter

He wrote: “First Lady of Rwanda, Mrs Jeannette Kagame tweeted this picture that she took with Mrs Michelle Obama at the “Spousal Reception hosted by Mrs Obama, on the occasion of the #UNGA71″ at exactly 9:39pm yesterday.

“President Buhari’s Wife, Aisha tweeted her own picture with Mrs Michelle Obama at exactly 12:10am today, claiming the picture was taken at her (Mrs Obama) “broadway event about girl empowerment. Now look at the two pictures taken at two different events. Mrs Michelle Obama’s posture was the same in the two pictures. Was it that Mrs Obama was stationed like a statue to take the two pictures? Okay nah, finally finally, can we have other pictures she “took” with Mrs Michelle Obama? Or was the ASO VILLA PHOTOSHOPER (sorry photographer) who “took” the picture forbidden from taking more than ONE PICTURE?”

However, Reno Omokri, former aide of Goodluck Jonathan, defended President Buhari’s wife, saying that the allegation that Aisha Buhari photoshopped her picture with Michelle Obama is false.

“Even if you don’t like President Buhari, don’t take it out on his wife or family. I’ve been at these functions. People line up to take pictures with the alpha who maintains the same pose. I don’t like President Muhammadu Buhari. I don’t believe him. I will never ever vote for him. Yet, I mention him by name every day in prayer. Not some days. EVERYDAY. I do this because I fear God. I will criticize him. But if I do criticize him, it will be because of something he is guilty of not due to something he and his wife are innocent of. Whether you like it or not, Buhari is the Lord’s anointed, for now. If you are going to move against the Lord’s anointed, better have truth on your side or you end up like Rechab and Baanah!” Omokri said through his social account.

Source :https://www.naij.com/976411-fayose-detects-fraud-aisha-buharis-picture-michelle-obama-photos.html

[/quote]
Re: Fayose Speaks About Aisha Buhari's Visit To USA by franchizy(m): 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
[how come micha
el obama is wearing d same gown.in both pics
then d 2nd background darkened ..chua apc will go extra miles to make us believe aisha is innocent of d halibuton scam

..quote author=2odd post=49553612]– Governor Fayose detected fraud in pictures of Aisha Buhari with Michelle Obama, claiming that Buhari’s wife photoshoped them

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter

[/quote]
Re: Fayose Speaks About Aisha Buhari's Visit To USA by afroniger: 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
Fayose should just let it rest with this his Aisha obsession. It's starting to look very ridiculous.

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Speaks About Aisha Buhari's Visit To USA by lanicky(f): 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
Fayose and trouble are like 5 &6

I like him though. tongue
Re: Fayose Speaks About Aisha Buhari's Visit To USA by AishyWemsy(f): 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
Jokes on you man. Stop it already

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Speaks About Aisha Buhari's Visit To USA by BossKratos: 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
cheesy

See reno omokri defending pmb? E be like say him ma don turn to zombie........

I can also see that fayose the ponmo master is still smoking some good crack! No be only photoshop na "photoshoprite"......

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Speaks About Aisha Buhari's Visit To USA by JingoOAU(m): 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
How this guy was able to win an election in Ekiti deserve a topic for P.hD thesis

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Speaks About Aisha Buhari's Visit To USA by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
And some useless people will still wonder why Yorubas are unhappy with fayose and his rabid utterances.

Atlanticbreeze your fellow wailers are at loggerheads

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Speaks About Aisha Buhari's Visit To USA by aarressa: 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
The kpnmo comedian obviously is suffering from blindness like many of his sad ailments..

Can the jobless market women gossiping and rumor peddling ekiti clown and his ipob zombies explain to us the marked differences in these pics...?

Why is a whole state governor even part of this idiotic and shallow nonsense?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Speaks About Aisha Buhari's Visit To USA by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
Gov. Fayose the detector I hail thee. You should have used this your detecting ability (detector indeed) to detect how to move your state forward instead of wasting them on someone God has blessed,accept defeat and move on with ur life(Ekiti parrot)

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Speaks About Aisha Buhari's Visit To USA by Justiyke4u: 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
These people no dey tire for this matter

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Speaks About Aisha Buhari's Visit To USA by babdap: 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
Cluelessness at its peak.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Speaks About Aisha Buhari's Visit To USA by anonimi: 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
JingoOAU:
How this guy was able to win an election in Ekiti deserve a topic for P.hD thesis

How many people have YOU (or your relations & friends) identified, encouraged and supported to run for political office WITHOUT expecting any specific personal benefit?
Talk only is sweet!
Pointing fingers and blaming others is even sweeter!

BTW, how is your:

- state governor
- state lawmaker
- LGA Chairman
- LGA Councillor
- senator and
- representative

better than Fayose?
How?

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/pcvhprupz53v0i2s3lqkiiftaebf16ps1287728[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Speaks About Aisha Buhari's Visit To USA by demolinka(m): 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
Fayose, stop to dey chop roadside ponmo! Abeg!! So Aisha go get liver do dis kain Photoshop, still mention @FLOTUS

Egungun be kiavul...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Speaks About Aisha Buhari's Visit To USA by tblacker(m): 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
That picture up there is not a Photoshop, open your eyes.

Same position Yes but check out the little detail like:

1. FLOTUS right earring is visible in the pic with Aisha but not with the lady up there.
2.You can see the white line on FLOTUS dress close to behind her hip with the lady above but not visible with Aisha
3.FLOTUS thumb is closer to the white line of her dress with Aisha more than the lady above
4.There is a tiny curly hair on FLOTUS neck with Aisha but not with the lady above
5.In fact, the edge of FLOTUS dress leaning on each of the ladies is not the same.

Unless of course some folks are out here to crack jokes, there is no Photoshop work in that picture.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Speaks About Aisha Buhari's Visit To USA by Zedoo(m): 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
Lords Annointed... Heiyaaa it seems ppl don't read the bible....
The lord's Annointed?
Why do Nigerians like feeling they are the only ones who worship God or that they are more special in God's sight

People in Somalia worship God too, people in Zimbabwe and Niger too.....

Must you tell us you pray everyday? Oh please quit trying to attract followers to your church/fellowship....nobody holy....you ddnt need to mention you pray that's between you and God....

And you called Michelle Obama the "alpha".....hmmmmm see human worship. O
Re: Fayose Speaks About Aisha Buhari's Visit To USA by policy12: 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Fayose Speaks About Aisha Buhari's Visit To USA by gen2briz(m): 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ifayose
Re: Fayose Speaks About Aisha Buhari's Visit To USA by Ryabcool(m): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
Lol thugnor of Ekiti state

1 Like

Re: Fayose Speaks About Aisha Buhari's Visit To USA by morbeta(m): 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
The same Mrs.Buhari snapped with Bill Gate's wife. I hope that is Photo-spar.
Re: Fayose Speaks About Aisha Buhari's Visit To USA by DozieInc(m): 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
obs
Re: Fayose Speaks About Aisha Buhari's Visit To USA by oluwafreshkid(m): 11:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
[quote author=Zedoo post=49559088]Lords Annointed... Heiyaaa it seems ppl don't read the bible....
The lord's Annointed?
Why do Nigerians like feeling they are the only ones who worship God or that they are more special in God's sight

Must you tell us you pray everyday? Oh please quit trying to attract followers to your church/fellowship....nobody holy....you ddnt need to mention you pray that's between you and God....

And you called Michelle Obama the "alpha".....hmmmmm see human worship. O[/quote]

When you refer to someone as an Alpha, it means that person is the dominant figure in the group... and that is what @FLOTUS is.
Re: Fayose Speaks About Aisha Buhari's Visit To USA by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:00am On Sep 22, 2016
[quote author=Zedoo post=49559088]Lords Annointed... Heiyaaa it seems ppl don't read the bible....
The lord's Annointed?

And you called Michelle Obama the "alpha".....hmmmmm see human worship. O [quote]

When you refer to someone as an Alpha, it means that person is the dominant figure in the group... and that is what @FLOTUS is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massacre Buhari In An Early Lead Win. Polls Results Calculated / Nigeria Entertainers Group Suspends Protest In FCT; As Stakeholders Meet. / See The Good Roads In Epe, Done By Former Lagos State Gov - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.