Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) (57986 Views)

See Pictures Of The Woman Tagged 'snake Woman Of Africa' / Black Mamba Hides In Wardrobe In South Africa (Photos) / Excitement As Ice / Hailstones Fall In Ekiti State Today (Photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by misscall247: 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
Kingsasian:
Wonderful! I only need her talent in the bedroom.
thy is somtin she is not telling us
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Talasuma(m): 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
Omo this babe na hot cake for bed oh grin
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by nonjebose(m): 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
Somebody is happy with this thread. No do this kind thing for night o. Na stick, iron etc go land for your back or head

2 Likes

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I don't think I wanna meet her angry

Why
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Proffdada: 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
That's a contortionist
See real snake girl here
grin

1 Like

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Akalia(m): 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ah she doesn't seem normal to me. Marine spirit things.
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by bignene(m): 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
Her skills will be more effective in d bedroom
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Cigo1(m): 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
Rilwayne001:

She's quite disgusting in that form undecided

wait till ya see her in bed
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Kobicove(m): 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
Very useful ability... undecided
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
athorello:
It will feel so creepy if this one wrap you while doing it... She can strangle a full grown man like a snake. Lol tongue
I no play again grin shocked

Na so tongue
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
Nairaland and snake are like buhari and hardship.
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Drabrah(m): 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
Kingsasian:

OYO is ur case
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by 2odd(m): 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
Like nobody can get to the father without the son likewise nobody can get to lalasticlala without "snakish threads "
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by martineinstein(m): 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
a rare contortionist....u hardly see african contortionist
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by zeusdgrt(m): 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
Nt interested
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by restored2016(m): 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
I don't know what to say!
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by jennyebi(f): 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
na wa
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by AngelAhnie(f): 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
ZuzuMan:

Why
I hate anything snake. That snake skin wears is scary.
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
She will make a good wife for lalasticlala because he loves snakes very much. Every snake thread makes frontpage.
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I hate anything snake. That snake skin wears is scary.
......Serious !!!! cool

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by MrBONE2(m): 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2016

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by one9ner: 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
Akalia:
Ah she doesn't seem normal to me. Marine spirit things.
Seems u are the supersticious type...
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by AngelAhnie(f): 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
ZuzuMan:
......Serious !!!! cool
Stop it! I'm serious
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Kaybaba5(m): 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
THIS WOMAN CAN CHASE ANYBODY SHE WISHES AWAY... WITH THIS HER GIFT
ANYTIME.............
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by gonkraziiiiii: 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
Jus imagine ur as her bf and one night ur off to d room with cold drinks n a snack and as u open d door u see her in one of this poses unto exercise before bed things.... Omor Na running things
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Stop it! I'm serious

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Kaira333: 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
Dis girl nobi human oooo
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Fizzbizzie(m): 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
Na correct bedmate be dis oo.. We go set kamasutra record together. Na to dey invent new moves everytime
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Adex097: 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
Kingsasian:

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by RabbaRabbi: 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
rioemmanuel:
At the mention of anything snake..........

lalasticlala shall bow and push to fp grin grin
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
cool Konji is a bastard - I refuse to kwantinou to look at these pictures cool
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
fpeter:
Scary
...Not that Scary ! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! / Between Betty Irabor And A Boy Begging At Onikan, Lagos (Photo) / Happy Ending For Adekunle Adebisi, My #Madeofblack Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.