Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) (57970 Views)

See Pictures Of The Woman Tagged 'snake Woman Of Africa' / Black Mamba Hides In Wardrobe In South Africa (Photos) / Excitement As Ice / Hailstones Fall In Ekiti State Today (Photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by veragold2804(f): 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
Awww... So disgusting. She's possessed; all these south African spirits hv possess her body
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
Her Sex life would be great....... grin grin grin
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
I wonder her favourite sex position
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by AngelAhnie(f): 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
ZuzuMan:

See your teethgrin
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Nneperp: 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
Nah...I don't wanna meet her
A big NO for anything snakes

1 Like

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by illmortal(m): 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
fpeter:
Scary

Why ?
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Sayelabola(m): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
salabscholar01:

What is this?

Come on gerarahere men, is that how to do it? grin

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by itunity007(m): 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
shocked o boi imagine dis girl with bbc in bf
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Infoay: 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hmmmm. Flexibility of the mind and body
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Onlymewakacum(m): 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
Snake spotted!
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by nellyelitz(m): 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
no need for bed
2odd:
4. The contortionist
This young lady considers herself to be a contortionist even though she has no professional training.

She has what it takes to move her body round. Having this ability felt weird to her at first until she heard her history.
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by morbeta(m): 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
Go try ur snake woman moves for JB JOSHUA and see if u wldnt return to original setting.
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Jude44: 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
magicminister:
wooow!!
to fuccck this one go sweet die!!! Chai!! omg!!!!
beast
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by symbianDON(m): 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
this one na human python o!! If this one enter prison, she go just commot food for warder mouth because na for night she go jus twist comot for cell....no b small thing o
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
StephanieLuv:
I wonder how she will be in bed wink wink wink

Do you have her number? Or do you possess this gift also. Or you just curious about the position I want to try
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hmmmmmm! with the way my cousin sister sleeps I used to think that she's (Obanje) but seeing this lady gives me hope. my Cousin sis must be talented and sleeping on top of her million dreams. family meeting on my mind: -)
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Malawian(m): 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
magicminister:
wooow!!
to fuccck this one go sweet die!!! Chai!! omg!!!!
Yes, until she bend her toto while your preek dey inside.
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
salabscholar01:
Is anyone thinking what am thinking? nice positioning o grin

1 Like

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
she is one of the greatest and most talented contortionist I've ever seen. more grease to her elbow she is truly pride of Africa.
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
she is one of the greatest and most talented contortionist I've ever seen. more grease to her elbow she is truly pride of Africa. I av always follow/watch her for over four years now
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Toks2008(m): 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
99% of the guys who watched the video definitely had a dirty thought. I definitely had one
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by oluwashedy: 11:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
Damn I can't date this lady..... She's scary
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Boyooosa(m): 11:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
Shiifi:
that moment u brought home a girl from club and she twist her waist like these
Lai lai I spot u running grin
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Shiifi(m): 11:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
[quote author=Boyooosa post=49564852]
Lai lai I spot u running grin[/quote
ummm na if u no chop ogidipo b dat
as a warri boy i go first wait c wetin dey happen she fit com open d pussy then i go tell am say ntin consign me

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by sandraebatai: 12:01am On Sep 22, 2016
Ehler Danlos syndrome
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by fullz: 12:21am On Sep 22, 2016
whoever is tapping it, ain't doing it well.

1 Like

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Sike(m): 4:07am On Sep 22, 2016
Amazing
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by lolamitayo: 8:56am On Sep 22, 2016
End time thing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! / Between Betty Irabor And A Boy Begging At Onikan, Lagos (Photo) / Happy Ending For Adekunle Adebisi, My #Madeofblack Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.