Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,380 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Three Important Radiator Maintenance Tips - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Three Important Radiator Maintenance Tips (551 Views)

Don't Top-up Your Radiator With Water. Use Engine Coolant / 6 Maintenance Tips To Keep Your Car Running / 5 Easy Car Maintenance Tips For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Important Radiator Maintenance Tips by leeyack: 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
Proper radiator maintenance is important if you want to keep your vehicle in good running order. The following tips will help you be sure that the radiator in your car or truck’s cooling system works properly. Keeping your radiator well maintained can help to eliminate expensive repairs later.

CHECK THE FLUIDS

Fluids are the lifeblood of the radiator. You should check your coolant levels to be sure that you have the proper amount of fluid in the radiator. This will help to prevent the car from overheating in hot weather and prevent the water from freezing in colder climates.
http://www.automobileglobe.com/three-important-radiator-maintenance-tips/

(1) (Reply)

Land Of Talents: Young Nigerian Manufactures Cars In Imo State (photos) / They Said My Golf 4 Can Enter Code, If I Keep Removing My Battery. / Need Quote To Convert 2004 Rx330 From Rhd To Lhd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.