Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid (55875 Views)

Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics / Funke Akindele & Husband, JJC Entertaining Guests At Their House Warming Party / Funke Akindele's Husband Surprises Her On Christmas Day (pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by Adesolomon2014(m): 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
Funke! Funke!! How many times did i call u.
U av started again by posting private stuffs online, well its ur life sha.

NB
I will still comment when your marriage crash even though i dnt pray for it.
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by ravensckar(m): 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
Fhjj
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by harshake1: 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
so happy for you dear I PRAY THIS UR HAPPINESS LASTS FOREVER I WISH U A HAPPY HOME LOVELY CHILDREN AND JOY PLEASE MAA JO LO BABY JENIFA WU ASKED U LOLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by MadCow1: 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
Next thing now we go hear say e dey Lekki Bridge.. angry
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
ShutdownBrown24:
Actress funke akindele is very happy as she is finally married. She was seen dancing with her husband jjc skills after eating in the kitchen. funke Akindele also showcase her another talent by rapping in the kitchen.

Watch the video below and see some pics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXi5PI3s2mw

end time clue**less post

this is just my problem with Nigerians. your suffering and smiling and still trying to be a fan of someone that v made it in life.why not try and get solutions to the me** ss APC left us in today..

how does this affect the price of a bag of rice in market??

continue being a fan till you die and this was the exact way you patronised APC scam change agenda...

common sense is very expensive nowadays ...
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by ngmgeek(m): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
That's how it starts. Couples don't learn at all cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
ShutdownBrown24:
Actress funke akindele is very happy as she is finally married. She was seen dancing with her husband jjc skills after eating in the kitchen. funke Akindele also showcase her another talent by rapping in the kitchen.

Watch the video below and see some pics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXi5PI3s2mw

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by crisycent: 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
Na only kitchen dey their house? I hope say dem get furniture for the house? As dem no dey comont from kitchen. Be like na kitchen fine pass for the house.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by ajasbaba(m): 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
this babe ugly die,thank God she get money small,

she for tee for mkt.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by mjswthrt(f): 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
OKorowanta:
I pray this happiness last forever wit jjc in Jesus name.
Amen
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by KKKWHITE(m): 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
She is always dancing. She loves dancing so much.
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by jrusky(m): 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
But what is the meaning of this Funke why creating too much hype on this your new days or are you trying to oppress someone or to show someone you got the swag or what

I have no problem with you anyway but this is getting to unecessary, can't you just simply learn from your past broku up marriage and maintain cool head to get a better home rather than getting too maniac on a guy with already grown up kid from another woman. Well its life carry on time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by InvertedHammer: 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
/
A fxxl at 40 is a fxxl forever.

Marriage and social media? She hasn't learn anything yet.

I can see this marriage packing up within two years.

\

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
Very stewpid set of agbayas....
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by Kherry: 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
McBrooklyn:
*Singing*

E ba mi wa omo oOo

Emi na fe love oOo

Mo fe love OoO

I want to love oOo

I'm single and searching

I want to date OoO

Mo ti ready oOo

I need a girl OoO . . . embarassed

see me here now
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by alaskido(m): 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
Make una small, small dey make noise before una neighbour go call Police for una. Una think say na Nigeria una dey where lawlessness full everywhere angry
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by rafabenitez: 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
Patiently waiting for her breakup and the usual women rhetorics men are beasts,see her dirty leg like a pestle.old woman forming young,na now your mates marry?quote me and c lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by angelroz: 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
Tweakm757:
Trusted Data Plans:- Data Bundle Reselling Company; we have been offering data bundles since 2014 and are verified and listed by Quickteller and Cashenvoy for Online Payment processing.
Call/Whatsapp/SMS bellow

To check balance before or after purchase,
For MTN, dial *461*6#
For Etisalat, dial *229*9#
For Airtel, dial *123*57#
For Glo, dial  *127*0#‎

To purchase any of our data bundle, follow these easy steps;
Data Bundle Prices are listed at the bottom of post;
1. Choose data plan you want to buy.

MTN
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

GLO
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000

ETISALAT
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000

AIRTEL 
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000

These Prices are valid if you are‎ paying via Airtime.
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS .

i no want, ny by force?
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by brightpre(m): 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
nairaland funke Akindele, funke take dance he make FP,funke take selfie he make FP,na was ooooo.
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by miqos02(m): 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
u dey curse them?
amuokuko:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!

As if this would stop them from breaking up...
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by banmee(m): 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
You are just courting trouble when you put you lives on social media. Meanwhile, this woman razz die.
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by Pabloosas(m): 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
amuokuko:

But bros u wicked o shocked
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
angry A Village girl in London.

Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
it's NYC to be happily married but I think it will be better to keep her marriage off social media
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by holluphemydavid(m): 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ano blame her, marriage at 39 isn't easy, when menopause don nearly come finish, abeg aunty funke flex ur life jare, but no gree divorce dis time around ooooo
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by ajademola2000(m): 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
This girl no get sense. They go use you and dump you again with the way you are doing
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by Mendelssohn(m): 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
Na wah oooo. Their ororo sef don even finish inside gallon.
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by ardeypearlz(f): 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
amuokuko:

*in jenifa's voice* Enemies undecided
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by intuit(f): 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
Am here, very ready for u......
McBrooklyn:
*Singing*

E ba mi wa omo oOo

Emi na fe love oOo

Mo fe love OoO

I want to love oOo

I'm single and searching

I want to date OoO

Mo ti ready oOo

I need a girl OoO . . . embarassed
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by Maski87: 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
No mind the,after now them go enter room go begin fuc.
Re: Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid by shunletsam(m): 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
kennygee:
Who is the pot bellied dude?

So many people are already pessimistic about this her marriage, I hope the spirit of divorce won't locate her this time.

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary / How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) / Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.