Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Money Made Us Insert Cocaine Into Our Anuses (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Money Made Us Insert Cocaine Into Our Anuses (photo) (27977 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part / "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police / South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Made Us Insert Cocaine Into Our Anuses (photo) by Islie: 8:26am On Sep 22, 2016
• NDLEA Seizes N15m Drugs, Truck

Two men, Okechukwu Okonkwo and Lucky Ifedigbo, have told officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), why they inserted wraps of cocaine into their anuses. This came as the agency said it arrested a truck conveying three tons of drugs in Yola, Adamawa State.

But Okonkwo (44) and Ifedigbo (37) had different stories to tell on why they embraced drug trafficking. The suspects inserted seven wraps of cocaine each, weighing 350 grams into their alimentary canals to evade arrest.

Okonkwo said that he accepted to smuggle drugs because of frustration and also because he needed money to leave Brazil. On the other hand, Ifedigbo said he became a drug courier because he was looking at the profit margin. NDLEA agents arrested the suspects at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport (MMIA) Lagos, on Nigeria-Brazil route.

They were arrested during the inward screening of passengers on a Royal Air Maroc flight from Sao Paulo, Brazil through Casablanca, Morocco. The agency recovered 700g of powdery substance that tested positive for cocaine from the two suspects.

Okonkwo said: “I was stranded in Brazil where I worked as a waiter in a restaurant for two years. Life was awful as I struggled daily to feed myself. When I was contacted to smuggle cocaine to Nigeria, I was very happy because it was an opportunity to return home.

My sponsor also promised to pay me N500,000, with which I had planned to start a business.” Ifedigbo, who has also spent two years in Brazil, described his arrest as a stroke of ill-luck.He said: “I’m a businessman. I import female shoes from Brazil since 2014.

This arrest is just bad luck for me because I was already calculating my profit from the deal.”

Also, the Adamawa State Commander of NDLEA, Mr. Yakubu Kibo, said yesterday that the three tons of the drug with estimated street value of N15 million, was neatly concealed in 220 cartons in the truck.

He said: “The team of NDLEA operatives on Yola-Numan Road on August 22 intercepted a Mercedes Benz container truck with registration number XA 673 WSH for a search. “The search revealed three tons and 80 kilograms of stopcof Lictus Cough Syrup with codeine concealed in 220 cartons in the truck.” Kibo added that the driver and his assistant claimed that the goods belonged to a pharmaceutical company.

According to the commander, the suspects, after interrogation, told the command that they were en route from Minna, Niger State to Jalingo, Taraba State.

Kibo, however, said that investigation revealed that there was no fixed address for the delivery of the said 220 cartons of the cough syrup with codeine.

He said: “This goes show that the movement of the substance was with criminal intention and investigation is going to unveil the truth of the matter.”

https://newtelegraphonline.com/money-made-us-insert-cocaine-anuses/

1 Like

Re: Money Made Us Insert Cocaine Into Our Anuses (photo) by Doctorfitz: 8:29am On Sep 22, 2016
An avenue for blind nairalanders to bring in ethnicity...."people our enemy is not each other,our enemy is that politician that has once again lied"..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Made Us Insert Cocaine Into Our Anuses (photo) by obontami2: 8:31am On Sep 22, 2016
waiting for this to hit the front page

I'm sure I'm gonna read me some dumb ass comments grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Money Made Us Insert Cocaine Into Our Anuses (photo) by aieromon(m): 8:51am On Sep 22, 2016
The day is bright
Its bright and fair
Oh happy day
A day of joy!

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Made Us Insert Cocaine Into Our Anuses (photo) by faithugo64(f): 8:57am On Sep 22, 2016
the love of money is....
what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world but loose his soul?

you wey dem never catch,learn from this and stay away from evil!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Made Us Insert Cocaine Into Our Anuses (photo) by ijustdey: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2016
how I wish they were caught in Indonesia......

their won't be time for much stories

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Made Us Insert Cocaine Into Our Anuses (photo) by DrRasheed: 9:20am On Sep 22, 2016
IGBO AND THEIR LOVE FOR MONEY..EPSD 44440.4

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Made Us Insert Cocaine Into Our Anuses (photo) by qualityovenbake(m): 10:20am On Sep 22, 2016
Prison awaits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Made Us Insert Cocaine Into Our Anuses (photo) by veekid(m): 11:53am On Sep 22, 2016
Those flat headz can do [size=20pt] anything[/size] to make money; imagine this

44 Likes

Re: Money Made Us Insert Cocaine Into Our Anuses (photo) by Proffdada: 11:54am On Sep 22, 2016
shocked

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Made Us Insert Cocaine Into Our Anuses (photo) by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 22, 2016
These ones too will come here and sell bobo to us that they are enterprising and industrious cheesy grin

Enterprising ko, gala-prising ni

I'm sorry, I'm not buying that bullshit that these people are more business-minded, industrious
or more enterprising ( whatever you choose to call it) than the rest of us. Sell that bullshit to someone else
please. Thanks!

It's an age-long lie. I been chop am back then though but things are getting clearer now

Folks, have you thought about the number of chitgbos involved in this stuff? The ones that have been caught,
the ones that haven't been caught and the ones planning to go into it

As the rest of you, yes YOU all. I know some of you are on NL. Dem go soon catch una cheesy grin

And I pray it happens in Mr Widodo's country cheesy

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Money Made Us Insert Cocaine Into Our Anuses (photo) by Rilwayne001: 11:55am On Sep 22, 2016
Ncan

Live from Shekau compound sad grin

Ugwu exporters at it again angry

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Made Us Insert Cocaine Into Our Anuses (photo) by Peacetemi: 11:56am On Sep 22, 2016
grin grin Some of these guys can't even hold Shit weighing less than 5g, grin grin
Yet they can hold 350g cocaine in their anus
Thunder fire poverty!!!
grin

16 Likes

Re: Money Made Us Insert Cocaine Into Our Anuses (photo) by Okundaye4(m): 11:56am On Sep 22, 2016
Okay, its still people from across the Niger

32 Likes

Re: Money Made Us Insert Cocaine Into Our Anuses (photo) by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 22, 2016
NCAN, Kaura-Namoda Branch.

Alo, Tika Fulde, it has been confirmed. Haka ne, Su ne.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Made Us Insert Cocaine Into Our Anuses (photo) by moshmusth(m): 11:57am On Sep 22, 2016
When you hear this kind of stories you know whose names or region associated with such crime..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Made Us Insert Cocaine Into Our Anuses (photo) by papauju(m): 11:57am On Sep 22, 2016
DrRasheed:
IGBO AND THEIR LOVE FOR MONEY..EPSD 44440.4
which better buying coke and sell and killing to sell human parts? When there are two wrongs you have to take one lol

7 Likes

Re: Money Made Us Insert Cocaine Into Our Anuses (photo) by SeniorElder(m): 11:58am On Sep 22, 2016
Where are the name checkers? Oya food don done, make una............................ tongue

7 Likes

Re: Money Made Us Insert Cocaine Into Our Anuses (photo) by Ekakamba: 11:58am On Sep 22, 2016
Devil punish Wunna left nyash. So money carry gun come say 'put am inside your virgin nyash'? Yeye dey smell. Greedy desperate cu.nts.

4 Likes

Re: Money Made Us Insert Cocaine Into Our Anuses (photo) by EazyMoh(m): 11:58am On Sep 22, 2016
You know the drill!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Made Us Insert Cocaine Into Our Anuses (photo) by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 22, 2016
grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Made Us Insert Cocaine Into Our Anuses (photo) by raziboi(m): 11:59am On Sep 22, 2016
.....CHANGE.. CAUSED ALL DIS!!!

1 Like

Re: Money Made Us Insert Cocaine Into Our Anuses (photo) by Pranxta(m): 11:59am On Sep 22, 2016
hmm...

1 Like

Re: Money Made Us Insert Cocaine Into Our Anuses (photo) by tyson99(m): 11:59am On Sep 22, 2016
See his irungbon and ori pelebe

4 Likes

Re: Money Made Us Insert Cocaine Into Our Anuses (photo) by dryyansh1(m): 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
NCAN, over to you grin

27 Likes

Re: Money Made Us Insert Cocaine Into Our Anuses (photo) by BCISLTD: 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
angry this NCAN no dey sweet self
Re: Money Made Us Insert Cocaine Into Our Anuses (photo) by IamPatriotic(m): 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
What shall it profits a man....

1 Like

Re: Money Made Us Insert Cocaine Into Our Anuses (photo) by adwem2003(m): 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
Am only here to check NAMES

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos / 32-year-old Man Rapes 75-year-old Grandmother To Death In Adamawa (pic / Policeman Loses AK-47 With 60 Rounds Of Ammunition While Watching Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.