Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored (40269 Views)

6 Interesting Facts About Nigeria As We Celebrate Her Independence Anniversary / Things You Do When You Are Bored / What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
This OP is a dreamer/visioneer but from the comments of most NLers, It seems his type are few.

Great men talk about dreams.
Mediocre men talk about events and what others are doing.

Make your life count!
Nairaland was once a thought!
Develop YOUR OWN thought into reality!

My one coin!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by misscall247: 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
guywitzerogal:
Play PS3
yes I play soccer game or start worshippin God.
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by Otunba10(m): 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
R2bees:
Me i start to think of Arsenal winning the champions league. That's quite some future you know
And you scoring the winning goal in a 3-2 comeback victory against barcelona
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by horlakunle25(m): 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
mosho2good:
7. By going to 9jabet shop and 4cas doe a sure game to have money
guy u correct jare!...use ur boredom to reasoning hw money go enter ur pocket..and na dat kain time inspiration dey come to select games!!

1 Like

Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by Franky826: 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
Fairgodwin:
I do all of these things daily, sincerely. Maybe because I'm mostly alone and I really don't have friends or because I find it very difficult to mingle and hang out with people. I'm not really a people person, so these are some of the things I do daily.

I just love this thread for a reason best known to me.

singing 'you are not alone' by MJ for you.

and am really serious

Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by pxjosh(m): 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
I'm bored right now.
By the way I enjoy reading people's personal experience as retards careers, relationships, family and all those stuffs.
The only blog I get these is naijasinglegirl. Can someone recommend another for me embarassed
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by Chandeliers: 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
Really works... all of it
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
When I'm bored, I draw.

1 Like

Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by bqlekan(m): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
when I'm bored, I play games or sleep...
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by onyedika946(m): 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
I can't get bored as long as my radio is by my side.

1 Like

Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
Watching p*rn becomes the next thing to do ??... undecided

Am I lying
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by Tamakay(m): 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
I concur without any reservations. In fact, I am doing NO:5 seriously. Very interesting piece. Tnx
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by sinaj(f): 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
ashewoboy:
Think about fvcking that your dream girlcheesy.
ashewoboy grin
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by ashewoboy(m): 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
sinaj:
ashewoboy grin

my dream girlcheesy.
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
Sing.listen to music.and shadin out som design to decorate on my next event
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by sinaj(f): 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
ashewoboy:

my dream girlcheesy.
dream girl ni grin

Go find ashewogirl lol
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by Mihzsky(f): 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
i love to write tins down, not really stories

1 Like

Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by alexarelano(m): 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
Deposit into ur Nairabet acct and play online games. U go dey check unogoal.com flashscore.mobi in order to know if ur dough is coming. No dulling there cool
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
prettyboi1989:
watch pretty little liars!!! ull become agitated.

The suspense there ehn!! Can't believe I started
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by habsydiamond(m): 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
We go dey think of impossible things like a plane having a conductor.
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by TRAVEL101(m): 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
ashewoboy:
Think about fvcking that your dream girlcheesy.
Instead of doing that while don't you do this and get paid.
Please take your time to check this out!Friends, have you ever heard of Candy Crush?
I believe pretty much everyone had.
I see their pop ups on Facebook all the time inviting me to play.
You know, I would go like, 'I don't have time to waste on playing silly games'.
Well, now that United Games got my attention, I have learned a bit
about how Candy Crush and many other of these games operate
and I'm having a change of mind.
Let me briefly explain to you what I learned and how United Games
on its turn will make those who work it a fortune.
The Candy Crush App has over 500 million downloads.
At any time during 24 hours, 1.5 to 1.8 million people are
playing live in real time.
They get emotionally involved with the game trying to get to
the next level but just when they are about to get there it's
like they are getting defeated.
A screen will pop up asking the player if they would like to get
help to get to the next level. If yes, play to get to the next level
by paying only 0.99 cents.
Of course the player would like to do that because $0.99 is not that much.
Now imagine as I mention above 1.5 million people playing at any time and
paying $0.99. That's close to 1.5 million dollars a day.
30 days a month would take it to around 45 million dollars.
In one year Candy Crush brings in a whopping 5 billion dollars.
Now that you know that, let me tell you why United Games will be
even better and will take this gaming fever to the next level with
their Live Sport Game App. Here is how.
Instead of taking out their wallet, players will have an additional option that
will allow them to watch 10 to 15 seconds commercials to get FREE tokens
worth $1.00 each so they can play.
Yes.... this money is paid by advertisers who like to have their products
exposed on our viral United Games Platform.
From every advertising dollar spent by a player, you as an affiliate will get 43% paid
to you as commission. That means that the more you share and have players
download the app and play the more money you will make.
Do you think we can beat Candy Crush's numbers in the future?
Of course we will because we are tapping in huge sports markets.
Below is just a few of these markets United Games will be covering.
*400 million football fans
*3.5 billion soccer fans
*2.5 billion cricket fans
*1.35 billion fans from Baseball, Basketball and Golf
If you're not excited about this, I don't know what else will.
Honestly, millions
of people do play games and I will make my profit,
I'm in and working myself to the top.
How about you?
I know, it's your choice.
You can watch me or join me.
Below is a link to watch a video presentation
and then ask me for an invitation code...
http://thebetterwaytoplay.net/
To your Success

P.S. Affiliate Registration Will Stop On The 10th Of October, And The One Time Payment will Increase From $29.99 to $39.99 On 22th Of September.Use
the link above if you decide to join.Feel free to ask questions if you have any question.
https:///F7B1jG
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
Jadeite:

The suspense there ehn!! Can't believe I started
those girls can just be annoying with their sluggish behaviour. i abandoned the series twice but nw i jst started season 6 having watched the whole of season 1 to 5. i had to check google to find out who the real A is. asin, many people been suspected to be A only to discover they are not. ashey its cece drake, n i liked her o. shez cute but evil.
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by Fairgodwin(m): 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
demzey:

i guess u an introvert jus like me, i love bin alone. Sumtyms i feel uncomfortable if 3 or more frnds r in my room

I guess that makes the two of us then.

1 Like

Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by QuietHammer(m): 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
AyamConfidence:
and Live a useless life

So anyone who bets and has sex when borex lives a useless life. undecided

You are really the smartest guy around
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by Fairgodwin(m): 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
seunny4lif:

Some of my friends are complaining I don't visit them grin grin
I don't like leaving my Room useless it's Important grin grin

I hate noise like Kilode grin grin grin
Learning Java is sweet and I sleep off cool cool cool

Even my siblings complain I don't visit them not to even talk of my uncles. I find it extremely difficult to even leave my house. I enjoy spending time alone most times.
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by Blessgod30: 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
Fairgodwin:
I do all of these things daily, sincerely. Maybe because I'm mostly alone and I really don't have friends or because I find it very difficult to mingle and hang out with people. I'm not really a people person, so these are some of the things I do daily.

Introverts are good headed pple.... Shy but simple...

1 Like

Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
Fairgodwin:

My own problem is even worse,I can't tolerate my family!
I'm beginning to feel invisible....
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by drakkypee: 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
sleep
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by Galacious1: 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
Fairgodwin:

I can be ur friend
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by HERSLEY(f): 11:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
Fairgodwin:

we are Friendz now
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by Fairgodwin(m): 12:16am On Sep 23, 2016
HERSLEY:
we are Friendz now

Really?
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by Fairgodwin(m): 12:17am On Sep 23, 2016
Galacious1:
I can be ur friend

Thank you. But I hope you won't get to complain later, by calling me boring? Because that's what most people call me..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Know This Thing? / Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos / Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.