Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,005 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored (40271 Views)

6 Interesting Facts About Nigeria As We Celebrate Her Independence Anniversary / Things You Do When You Are Bored / What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by Codedrock(m): 12:36am On Sep 23, 2016
Fairgodwin:
I do all of these things daily, sincerely. Maybe because I'm mostly alone and I really don't have friends or because I find it very difficult to mingle and hang out with people. I'm not really a people person, so these are some of the things I do daily.

I just love this thread for a reason best known to me.
You are an INTROVERT just like me. Go to Google and read about introversion it's a good thing.
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by oloet: 12:48am On Sep 23, 2016
adorablevic:
Use to imagine having lots of dollars on my bed ND getting married to Jason derulo with 2kids...works a lot tho...always fall asleep
you need the dollars?come and take it... *in don jazzy's voice*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by adorablevic: 12:54am On Sep 23, 2016
oloet:
you need the dollars?come and take it... *in don jazzy's voice*
smiley
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by Mypeople2(m): 1:00am On Sep 23, 2016
R2bees:
Me i start to think of Arsenal winning the champions league. That's quite some future you know
It simply means you need to apply the word CHANGE to your thoughts
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by FellaL: 3:14am On Sep 23, 2016
Play Shayo by Chinko Ẹkùn ft. Dremo
Or Problem by Reekado banks on your Boom J8 grin
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by seunny4lif(m): 3:49am On Sep 23, 2016
grin grin
Fairgodwin:

Even my siblings complain I don't visit them not to even talk of my uncles. I find it extremely difficult to even leave my house. I enjoy spending time alone most times.
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by adedayoa2(f): 5:40am On Sep 23, 2016
Cook especially food you really don't know how to prepare. I call on my neighbour, she's very good
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by adedayoa2(f): 5:41am On Sep 23, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:

My own problem is even worse,I can't tolerate my family!
I'm beginning to feel invisible....
grin grin cheesy
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by Precioussilas10: 7:16am On Sep 23, 2016
Smoke weed n reason
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by AyamConfidence(m): 7:17am On Sep 23, 2016
QuietHammer:

So anyone who bets and has sex when borex lives a useless life. undecided
You are really the smartest guy around
just gerrarahere
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 23, 2016
Chuukwudi:
If you have electricity + Internet + data + smart phone or laptop and you know about Nairaland and you are complaining of boredom, you are a tit.

If you don't want to be a tit, getting yourself a musical instrument will be of help.
musical instrument so how dos Dat help?
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by QuietHammer(m): 8:33am On Sep 23, 2016
AyamConfidence:
just gerrarahere
Dumba,ss
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by AyamConfidence(m): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2016
QuietHammer:
Dumba,ss
your papa
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 23, 2016
Mypeople2:
It simply means you need to apply the word CHANGE to your thoughts
bia no just insult my club o, we will get there.
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by QuietHammer(m): 9:24am On Sep 23, 2016
AyamConfidence:
your papa
Ayamconfidence the genius. What a retardd
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by AyamConfidence(m): 9:27am On Sep 23, 2016
QuietHammer:

Ayamconfidence the genius. What a retardd
I no get your time this morning...free me
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by Fairgodwin(m): 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
Codedrock:

You are an INTROVERT just like me. Go to Google and read about introvercy it's a good thing.

I never really gave that [introvert thingy] so much of a thought though, but I thank you.

1 Like

Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by Galacious1: 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
Fairgodwin:

Thank you. But I hope you won't get to complain later, by calling me boring? Because that's what most people call me..
I can keep up
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by Fairgodwin(m): 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
Galacious1:
I can keep up

I really appreciate this. So how can I reach you then?
Re: 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored by frmnyc786: 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
theEYe21:
Watch series, movies, dstv, read your bible, play gta v online or try to finish the story mode of different ps3/4 games, read different types of books(spiritual, inspirational, educational) smiley

nice post love to read and i will try your things when i m get bored..
you can post this stuff below to get your more focus on your opinion
webbyfan is best place where you can post anything and you can creat your webbyfan page too
http://www.webbyfan.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos / Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? / Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.