Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Man Strips Naked In Front Of His Debtors House (photos,video). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Strips Naked In Front Of His Debtors House (photos,video). (1346 Views)

Family PICS Of The Man Who Stripped Naked In Front Of His Debtors House In Abuja / List Of AMCON 217 “Chronic Debtors” / Man Strips Unclad To Buy Fuel At A Station In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Strips Naked In Front Of His Debtors House (photos,video). by Jamez122: 10:09am On Sep 22, 2016
To show that he is serious and wants his money back, a man has done the unexpected.
In the video which was posted online by Banke Adetoro on Facebook, the man was caught on camera stripping naked in front of his debtor’s house. He spoke mostly in Igbo and it appears his debtor had been avoiding him and he wanted to show that he is indeed serious and wants his money back.

See the video below:

If you are not automatically redirected, click [url=https://web.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fbanke.adetoro%2Fvideos%2Fvb.100001498695764%2F1182668988459713%2F%3Ftype%3D3&show_text=0&width=400&_rdr]Here[/url]

LOL, this recession is biting hard....

Re: Man Strips Naked In Front Of His Debtors House (photos,video). by veacea: 10:10am On Sep 22, 2016
See what Buhari yaff cause

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Naked In Front Of His Debtors House (photos,video). by ojun50(m): 10:13am On Sep 22, 2016
Hw i wish na for woman front he for good
Re: Man Strips Naked In Front Of His Debtors House (photos,video). by Adamsdelrio(m): 10:16am On Sep 22, 2016
Abeg, where is the 'unclad' in this picshure?

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Naked In Front Of His Debtors House (photos,video). by Lordabas: 10:18am On Sep 22, 2016
ojun50:
Hw i wish na for woman front he for good
See wetin u dey wish. Na petrol full your head

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Naked In Front Of His Debtors House (photos,video). by Lordabas: 10:20am On Sep 22, 2016
Adamsdelrio:
Abeg, where is the 'unclad' in this picshure?
U no see d man brezz? grin
Re: Man Strips Naked In Front Of His Debtors House (photos,video). by ojun50(m): 11:04am On Sep 22, 2016
Lordabas:

See wetin u dey wish. Na petrol full your head
na only petrol, water uko
Re: Man Strips Naked In Front Of His Debtors House (photos,video). by idupaul: 11:56am On Sep 22, 2016
Nobody wants to be owed in these trying times and nobody wants to pay up their debt in these times too...
Re: Man Strips Naked In Front Of His Debtors House (photos,video). by olapluto(m): 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
In these trying times, the ingenuity of Nigerians in making money, debt collection, and saving money will come to the fore. As we try to outsmart each other, I can only pity those who get left behind.
Some tips to get by:
1. Take your time before releasing any money with you.
2. Do not lend people money.
3. Do not trust your business partner
4. If you dont see alert as when due, proceed to the bank IMMEDIATELY.
5. Avoid business deals with loved ones. It becomes difficult to ask for money.
6. Avoid ladies, especially those who want to go into business with your money. They will never pay back.
Re: Man Strips Naked In Front Of His Debtors House (photos,video). by RZArecta(m): 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
olapluto:
In these trying times, the ingenuity of Nigerians in making money, debt collection, and saving money will come to the fore. As we try to outsmart each other, I can only pity those who get left behind.
Some tips to get by:
1. Take your time before releasing any money with you.
2. Do not lend people money.
3. Do not trust your business partner
4. If you dont see alert as when due, proceed to the bank IMMEDIATELY.
5. Avoid business deals with loved ones. It becomes difficult to ask for money.
6. AVOID LADIES, ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO WANT TO GO INTO BUSINESS WITH YOUR MONEY. THEY WILL NEVER PAY BACK.
I learnt a lesson about number 6 the hard way if not that I steeled my mind. Gave two different ladies some money, one to start a business and the other to add to her business with an agreed date to pay back last month but instead of doing as promised, they started flirting with me instead. I don't play such búllshít game with my money and I told them plain. They angrily paid but have stopped talking to me since then. Funny thing is they're both girlfriends to my friends cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Photos : Metuh, Abaribe, Dogara, At Emeka Offor Father's Wake-keeping Ceremony / Breaking: Nigeria Senate Passes Peace Corps Bill For Final Reading / I Am An Object Anytime I Travel Abroad People Will Say I Yaff Die ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.