Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,824 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Contemporary Architecture: The Story Of Our 4 Bedroom Duplex By Skimanski - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Contemporary Architecture: The Story Of Our 4 Bedroom Duplex By Skimanski (28721 Views)

Nigerian Architects, Nigerian Architecture, The Ingenuity. / Bringing Contemporary Architecture To Benin City: 5 Bedroom Duplex Construction! / Arcadia Groove Estate:constructing Our 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contemporary Architecture: The Story Of Our 4 Bedroom Duplex By Skimanski by abdulkyusuf: 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
Hi skimanski, good job bro.
How comes I have not seen any bungalow project of yours. I believe some people will love to see incredible things you can do with a bungalow. I am really looking forward to see you doo one, and you can just refar me to an existing one you have done.
Thanks.
Re: Contemporary Architecture: The Story Of Our 4 Bedroom Duplex By Skimanski by ceelog(m): 9:16am On Jan 24, 2018
skimanski:
Planned entrance doors for all Bathrooms. Arrival of sample to see if it meets our standard.

Skima please what's the minimum recommended thickness of the glass door? And possibly the price range excl. Installation
Re: Contemporary Architecture: The Story Of Our 4 Bedroom Duplex By Skimanski by ceelog(m): 5:03am On Jan 27, 2018
skimanski:
PAINTING: Dark Grey Matt Color
Skima do these your signature windows carry nets? If yes, how are they incoporated?
I can picture how an insitu burglary can be put.
Re: Contemporary Architecture: The Story Of Our 4 Bedroom Duplex By Skimanski by skimanski(m): 8:03am On Jan 27, 2018
ceelog:

Skima please what's the minimum recommended thickness of the glass door? And possibly the price range excl. Installation

10mm Thickness Is recommended. and Price for Door is N85,000

1 Like

Re: Contemporary Architecture: The Story Of Our 4 Bedroom Duplex By Skimanski by skimanski(m): 8:10am On Jan 27, 2018
ceelog:

Skima do these your signature windows carry nets? If yes, how are they incoporated?
I can picture how an insitu burglary can be put.

If you look closely at the window in this picture, you will find that there is a net track before the window profile. That is it. It’s drilled in the wall and after the window installation. The challenge is that you must ensure the windows are dressed properly and squared properly to avoid spaces after installing the net track.

Now note that this window doesn’t have a burglar bar installed. But in the case of burglar bar installation, you will need to install bars and install the net after the bars.

1 Like

Re: Contemporary Architecture: The Story Of Our 4 Bedroom Duplex By Skimanski by ceelog(m): 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2018
skimanski:

10mm Thickness Is recommended. and Price for Door is N85,000

Thanks.
Re: Contemporary Architecture: The Story Of Our 4 Bedroom Duplex By Skimanski by ceelog(m): 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
skimanski:

If you look closely at the window in this picture, you will find that there is a net track before the window profile. That is it. It’s drilled in the wall and after the window installation. The challenge is that you must ensure the windows are dressed properly and squared properly to avoid spaces after installing the net track.

Now note that this window doesn’t have a burglar bar installed. But in the case of burglar bar installation, you will need to install bars and install the net after the bars.

Thanks a lot for the explanation Skima. The attached pic helped. However, if I may ask will the net be two in one to open as a casement, since it's only one net track?
Re: Contemporary Architecture: The Story Of Our 4 Bedroom Duplex By Skimanski by skimanski(m): 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
ceelog:

Thanks a lot for the explanation Skima. The attached pic helped. However, if I may ask will the net be two in one to open as a casement, since it's only one net track?

The net is 2 in 1 but to open as slide and not casement

1 Like

Re: Contemporary Architecture: The Story Of Our 4 Bedroom Duplex By Skimanski by miredia(m): 4:11am On Feb 18, 2018
skimanski:
MADE OF BLACK !!!

( Car Port by @StainlessH )
I have to admit you do a pretty good job. This here is super impressive sir. How much will you draw a design similar to this and how much will it cost to complete this project plus or minus?.
I read everywhere on how expensive you might be. Oga please make room for struggling guys like us.
Re: Contemporary Architecture: The Story Of Our 4 Bedroom Duplex By Skimanski by Focusmind: 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
skimanski:
FINISH !!!!!
Re: Contemporary Architecture: The Story Of Our 4 Bedroom Duplex By Skimanski by Focusmind: 1:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
skimanski:
FINISH !!!!!

I cant wait to have you complete my crib - if not because of money, I would have loved that you started the building and finished it off. I will engage you now to do the finishing work once the roofing is completed. Keep it up bro!
Re: Contemporary Architecture: The Story Of Our 4 Bedroom Duplex By Skimanski by skimanski(m): 2:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
Focusmind:

I cant wait to have you complete my crib - if not because of money, I would have loved that you started the building and finished it off. I will engage you now to do the finishing work once the roofing is completed. Keep it up bro!

We would have Also wished we started the building, but will be more than glad to take over from where you want us to.
Re: Contemporary Architecture: The Story Of Our 4 Bedroom Duplex By Skimanski by HolyCraig: 12:25am On Feb 23, 2018
skimanski:
SKIRTING WORKS: Wall Base Skirting on going.

Height of Skirting: 150mm 6 inches

Beautiful! What material is this skirting made of?
Re: Contemporary Architecture: The Story Of Our 4 Bedroom Duplex By Skimanski by skimanski(m): 7:17am On Feb 23, 2018
HolyCraig:

Beautiful! What material is this skirting made of?

Its made of "polyurethane"

polyurethane is a polymer Materials composed of organic units formed by carbamate. Polyurethane polymers are formed by reacting a di- or poly-isocyanate with a polyol

You see that Foam on your Dash Board in some older cars, or the foam inside the Steering Wheels, is a less Rigid form of Polymer. A more Rigid form is this Skirting Materials

Re: Contemporary Architecture: The Story Of Our 4 Bedroom Duplex By Skimanski by Kenchukky(m): 10:35am On Feb 23, 2018
skimanski:

Its made of "polyurethane"

polyurethane is a polymer Materials composed of organic units formed by carbamate. Polyurethane polymers are formed by reacting a di- or poly-isocyanate with a polyol

You see that Foam on your Dash Board in some older cars, or the foam inside the Steering Wheels, is a less Rigid form of Polymer. A more Rigid form is this Skirting Materials

How much is the skirting material and the what dimensions does it come
Re: Contemporary Architecture: The Story Of Our 4 Bedroom Duplex By Skimanski by skimanski(m): 12:27am On Feb 24, 2018
Kenchukky:

How much is the skirting material and the what dimensions does it come

That Skirting Material is N4850 a Length of 2.4m Long

1 Like

Re: Contemporary Architecture: The Story Of Our 4 Bedroom Duplex By Skimanski by Nbg4real: 10:11am On Feb 28, 2018
@Oga Skimanski can the attached be converted to hidden roof design i am through with the firs floor slab? i developed hidden roof interest from your projects but i dond know if it will look nice like your own.

Re: Contemporary Architecture: The Story Of Our 4 Bedroom Duplex By Skimanski by skimanski(m): 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2018
Nbg4real:
@Oga Skimanski can the attached be converted to hidden roof design i am through with the firs floor slab? i developed hidden roof interest from your projects but i dond know if it will look nice like your own.

Hidden roofs to not work with buildings that have pillars
Re: Contemporary Architecture: The Story Of Our 4 Bedroom Duplex By Skimanski by Nbg4real: 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
skimanski:

Hidden roofs to not work with buildings that have pillars
thanks
Re: Contemporary Architecture: The Story Of Our 4 Bedroom Duplex By Skimanski by Lifted1(m): 3:11am On Mar 07, 2018
nice design, smiley you clearly favour cubist architecture..
Re: Contemporary Architecture: The Story Of Our 4 Bedroom Duplex By Skimanski by Timtol(m): 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
abdulkyusuf:
How comes I have not seen any bungalow project of yours. I believe some people will love to see incredible things you can do with a bungalow. I am really looking forward to see you doo one, and you can just refar me to an existing one you have done.
Thanks.

Is there any response for Him since?
Good afternoon
Re: Contemporary Architecture: The Story Of Our 4 Bedroom Duplex By Skimanski by kennykane1(m): 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
Timtol:

Is there any response for Him since?
Good afternoon

I thought I could help you out with this bungalow currently in the making by Skimanski

https://www.nairaland.com/4319372/building-4-bedroom-bungalow-benin
Re: Contemporary Architecture: The Story Of Our 4 Bedroom Duplex By Skimanski by Timtol(m): 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
kennykane1:

I thought I could help you out with this bungalow currently in the making by Skimanski

Thanks.
You should actually quote Mr Abdul not me.
Also an architect, just trying to call skimanski's attention to Mr Abdul.
Re: Contemporary Architecture: The Story Of Our 4 Bedroom Duplex By Skimanski by kennykane1(m): 10:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
abdulkyusuf:
Thanks.

Re: Contemporary Architecture: The Story Of Our 4 Bedroom Duplex By Skimanski by Timtol(m): 2:06am On Apr 11, 2018
good!
Re: Contemporary Architecture: The Story Of Our 4 Bedroom Duplex By Skimanski by Immorttal: 6:36am On Sep 23, 2018
@skimanski neat job and nice finishings, how much can it take to erect exact structure like this, both the landscape
Re: Contemporary Architecture: The Story Of Our 4 Bedroom Duplex By Skimanski by skimanski(m): 10:33am On Sep 23, 2018
Immorttal:
@skimanski neat job and nice finishings, how much can it take to erect exact structure like this, both the landscape

Confirm location and provide email address
Re: Contemporary Architecture: The Story Of Our 4 Bedroom Duplex By Skimanski by Immorttal: 10:38am On Sep 23, 2018
skimanski:

Confirm location and provide email address
PH liketermites at gmaildotcom
Re: Contemporary Architecture: The Story Of Our 4 Bedroom Duplex By Skimanski by skimanski(m): 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
Immorttal:

PH liketermites at gmaildotcom

Email sent
Re: Contemporary Architecture: The Story Of Our 4 Bedroom Duplex By Skimanski by D1O(m): 2:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
skimanski:
Details of Design stated below.

Proposed 5 Bedroom Duplex

GROUND FLOOR

Guest w/c
Main Living Room
Dinning
Kitchen
Store
Guest Bedroom

FIRST FLOOR

Family Lounge
Boy's Room
Girl's Room
Bedroom 3
Gym
Laundry

SECOND FLOOR.
Master's Lounge

Building Floor Area : 136 Sq.m

What are the approximate dimensions (L x W) of this lovely structure?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gully Erosion Sacks Residents Of Sango-Ota Ogun State (Video, Pics) / The End Of Omo Onile In Lagos? / NERC: A Landlord's outstanding Electricity Bills Cannot Be Enforced On A Tenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.