Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Hillary Clinton Acknowledges And Thanks Her Nigerian Doctor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hillary Clinton Acknowledges And Thanks Her Nigerian Doctor (2650 Views)

Senate Receives, Acknowledges Buhari's Resumption Letter / A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding / Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hillary Clinton Acknowledges And Thanks Her Nigerian Doctor by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 22, 2016
Good people, great nation! smiley

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Acknowledges And Thanks Her Nigerian Doctor by Davbams(m): 11:19am On Sep 22, 2016
Omoluabi !

Okare omo daadaa!

Ilu ebo a gbe e o!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Acknowledges And Thanks Her Nigerian Doctor by Histrings08(m): 11:36am On Sep 22, 2016
Afonja haters.. Oya, food don ready

3 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Acknowledges And Thanks Her Nigerian Doctor by nwasinachi(f): 11:49am On Sep 22, 2016
cheesy Wow! good news coming from d west, am impressed. Afonjas kwenu!

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Acknowledges And Thanks Her Nigerian Doctor by fernandoc(m): 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
This woman is honest. Nigerians are doing us proud both in good and bad. You won't know your worth as a Nigerian till you set foot on international borders.

4 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Acknowledges And Thanks Her Nigerian Doctor by hurricaneChris: 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
Something is not clear about that twitter handle...am suspecting it's fake

But Dr Okunola seems to be her personal physician.
wait o, why does Madam Clinton need a neurologist who has specialty in epilepsy?

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Acknowledges And Thanks Her Nigerian Doctor by updatechange(m): 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
Nice 1
Re: Hillary Clinton Acknowledges And Thanks Her Nigerian Doctor by blackpanda: 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
hurricaneChris:
Something is not clear about that twitter handle...am suspecting it's fake

But Dr Okunola seems to be her personal physician.
wait o, why does Madam Clinton need a neurologist who has specialty in epilepsy?

Have u been living under a rock
Re: Hillary Clinton Acknowledges And Thanks Her Nigerian Doctor by hurricaneChris: 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
blackpanda:

Have u been living under a rock

nah, i think her camp is trying to play it down.
Re: Hillary Clinton Acknowledges And Thanks Her Nigerian Doctor by Boleyndynasty2(f): 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
We're just cursed with bad leaders
Re: Hillary Clinton Acknowledges And Thanks Her Nigerian Doctor by TPAND(f): 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
No big deal he is Nigerian. No big at all
Re: Hillary Clinton Acknowledges And Thanks Her Nigerian Doctor by austine4real(m): 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
grin grin grin
odua tokantokan
Re: Hillary Clinton Acknowledges And Thanks Her Nigerian Doctor by gosssipboz: 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
Re: Hillary Clinton Acknowledges And Thanks Her Nigerian Doctor by Oyimzy(m): 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
Nigerians everywhere
Re: Hillary Clinton Acknowledges And Thanks Her Nigerian Doctor by striker9(m): 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lol proudly afonja...omo odua

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Acknowledges And Thanks Her Nigerian Doctor by Segunjosegs(m): 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
May this not get to front page fake handle mods pls throw this delusional post into the thrash
Re: Hillary Clinton Acknowledges And Thanks Her Nigerian Doctor by dulaman: 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
I was expecting to see the name of the other side.may be i will be reading comments like ''so hillary clinton life is in the hand of an i.......''
Re: Hillary Clinton Acknowledges And Thanks Her Nigerian Doctor by babdap: 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
Name checkers where are you,food is ready.
Re: Hillary Clinton Acknowledges And Thanks Her Nigerian Doctor by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
It looks faky
Re: Hillary Clinton Acknowledges And Thanks Her Nigerian Doctor by leofab(f): 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
+1 to the brown roffies
Re: Hillary Clinton Acknowledges And Thanks Her Nigerian Doctor by farem: 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
Nigeria, great Nation, great people, BUT....

empty leadership!!!
Re: Hillary Clinton Acknowledges And Thanks Her Nigerian Doctor by farem: 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
Re: Hillary Clinton Acknowledges And Thanks Her Nigerian Doctor by Fidelismaria: 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
OK
good for him
Re: Hillary Clinton Acknowledges And Thanks Her Nigerian Doctor by okdannyel(m): 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
We're just cursed with bad leaders

WE! You mean, "you and you", right? Stop blaming Leaders biko angry
Re: Hillary Clinton Acknowledges And Thanks Her Nigerian Doctor by balash(m): 12:43am On Sep 23, 2016
Wow
Re: Hillary Clinton Acknowledges And Thanks Her Nigerian Doctor by ademusiwa16: 1:00am On Sep 23, 2016
[size=28pt]when did he become clinton doctor. This year. I cant find his name on clinton twitter. I have gone through it on the twitter.

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 / Breaking: I Will Go Abroad For Treatment—buhari. / “Buhari Was My Regular Customer,he Started Drinking My Kunu When He Had Two Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.