Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

New Ways Ritualist/scammers Are Using To Lure People:my experience (screen Shot) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Ways Ritualist/scammers Are Using To Lure People:my experience (screen Shot) (1608 Views)

Toy Used To Lure And Kidnap A Four Year Old Child In Rivers State [photos] / Scammers Are Using Dooshima Dennis, Pretty Female Firefighter's Photos / Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Ways Ritualist/scammers Are Using To Lure People:my experience (screen Shot) by Mrdecent(m): 11:37am On Sep 22, 2016
THE NEW METHOD RITUALISTS /SCAMMERS ARE USING TO LURE PEOPLE INTO THEIR TRAP: MY EXPERIENCE.

I received a message some weeks ago from an unknown person. The person was trying to send a card to his son so that he could transport him to ” Ifa festival” he claimed they were about to start . I laughed it off because I am never related with ifa issue in anyway. So after, two weeks I called the person just to let him know I didn’t touch his card.

When I called, he greeted me in this traditional priest tone and praying in such manner. I was even thinking the late “iriri aye” master , Kola olawuyi has resurrected . I hope you understand such tone now.

He asked what I wanted and I told him that he mistakenly sent a message to me in which he sent N1,500 card which I dint load and I asked him if he knows that it was not used by me . He said he wanted to ask one of his sons that helped him to confirm. After some mints he called back and tanked me. He said I should call him back that he wants to help me in such a way that I would be better in life. At that point I told my office people our conversation and I told them that they are scammers . I told them that the end result of our conversation would be demand for money . I called him and put the call on speaker for everybody in the office to hear . The first thing he asked me to do was to move away from where people could overheard our conversation. He said he wanted to help me in return of my honestly. He asked of my location and what I do for a living which I gave him fake stuff . Asked me what I wanted, I told him I wanted to travel out . he asked if I had been trying in the past and I said yes , he then asked if I could come to osogbo that day ,I said I couldn’t come until probably the following day . He said that I have to do some stuff urgently that day and he said he would help me if I could send the money for the materials to appeal to “ifa” . He listed like 10k worth of traditional materials . I asked him to send his account number . He said he would send that of his son that he doesn’t have any account number. I told him no problem .He asked me to bring a small bowl of salt to osogbo the following day. He warned me not to tell anybody my plans. I asked him the address in Osogbo he said when I get to osogbo I should call him. I cut the call and I never called him again. He never send the account number also.

Last week I saw a whatssap broadcast where the person warned that people would send card to you and if you don’t load it or load and send back they would tell you that they want to return your kind gesture that you should come to a particular place then that person would be kidnapped for spiritual purpose. According to the broadcast, that the secret was revealed by some victims that escaped.
Please nairalnders let us be careful and pass this to our loved ones. The Lord would protect us all. Amen.

the number is this :07068332401

2 Likes

Re: New Ways Ritualist/scammers Are Using To Lure People:my experience (screen Shot) by emeraldknytt(m): 11:48am On Sep 22, 2016
Well-done Op, the logic behind their schemes sef is very ridiculous when guys out there don tear eyes finish... Trust Warri folks to load card and clean mouth after all, dem no dey kary last grin grin
Re: New Ways Ritualist/scammers Are Using To Lure People:my experience (screen Shot) by Maghan37: 11:58am On Sep 22, 2016
Thanks bro may God continue to protect u as u have warned pple 4rm being harmed
Re: New Ways Ritualist/scammers Are Using To Lure People:my experience (screen Shot) by Mrdecent(m): 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
Maghan37:
Thanks bro may God continue to protect u as u have warned pple 4rm being harmed
amen bro.
Re: New Ways Ritualist/scammers Are Using To Lure People:my experience (screen Shot) by Mrdecent(m): 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lalasticlala let others learn pls..
Re: New Ways Ritualist/scammers Are Using To Lure People:my experience (screen Shot) by ademega(m): 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Seun etc... Pls let us put this on the front page. I tried the number on true caller, u can't imagine the name their in

(1) (Reply)

. / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying 2 Kill His Girlfriend After Sex In Rivers Paraded Unclad / Couple Allegedly Sold Human Meat Pies To Local Cafe [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.