Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,587 members, 7,955,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

Dear Lagosians Help Me With Directions To VI - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dear Lagosians Help Me With Directions To VI (1949 Views)

Safe Ways To Find Directions To Any Location / Help Me. I Need Direction To Vi / Guys Pls Help With Directions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Lagosians Help Me With Directions To VI by Kutenluvly(f): 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
Please I just entered lagos for the first time and I need directions on how to get to Victoria island from Ago palace way/okota with public transport. Please it's urgent. Thank you in advance.
Re: Dear Lagosians Help Me With Directions To VI by portside(m): 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
Firstly you have come outside to cele bus stop then Get oshodi isale bus alight there and enter lekki sandfill bus with this you can alight at any major bus top at VI the take keke to your destination
Re: Dear Lagosians Help Me With Directions To VI by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
Kutenluvly:
Please I just entered lagos for the first time and I need directions on how to get to Victoria island from Ago palace way/okota with public transport. Please it's urgent. Thank you in advance.
download uber app or take a taxi

(1) (Reply)

Netherland Visa Refuse through France embassy And Ask to Appeal / World’s “most Useless Airport” Opened(photos) / Top 50 Sexiest Nationalities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.