Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,020 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Netherland Visa Refuse through France embassy And Ask to Appeal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Netherland Visa Refuse through France embassy And Ask to Appeal (1865 Views)

Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) / Jobless In Netherland, But Currently Building Two Houses In Nigeria. / France Embassy Delay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Netherland Visa Refuse through France embassy And Ask to Appeal by buzzyma4me: 12:25am On Apr 30, 2017
Good day everyone in the house, please am new here, but I have a question and I will appreciate if someone can enlighten me more on it.my questions is "Has anyone apply for a visa to enter Netherland through France embassy and the Visa was refuse and ask to appeal against the refusal?.

2..How long does it take them to reply to the appeal request.
3..Is it successful ?

Please I will appreciate a good response from anyone. Thanks in Advance.
Re: Netherland Visa Refuse through France embassy And Ask to Appeal by queendoreez(f): 8:19am On Apr 30, 2017
Don't bother. I tried it with Germany, didn't work.
Re: Netherland Visa Refuse through France embassy And Ask to Appeal by buzzyma4me: 7:54am On May 02, 2017
Thanks, but I already appeal and they send me a letter which I don't understand what may be the out come of their decision. Attached here is the copy of the letter

Re: Netherland Visa Refuse through France embassy And Ask to Appeal by Jephehe: 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
WHAT IS THE STATED REASON OF DENYING?

buzzyma4me:
Thanks, but I already appeal and they send me a letter which I don't understand what may be the out come of their decision. Attached here is the copy of the letter
Re: Netherland Visa Refuse through France embassy And Ask to Appeal by lonlytroy(m): 1:45am On Oct 27, 2017
Just forget your visit to any schengen country. Your passport has been blacklisted

Even if you try other European country, they wouldn't give you visa instead they will keep telling you to appeal to get visa fee

France denied me visa and stamped my passport, I tried Germany and was also denied and the funny thing was they took decision on my application a day before my interview

These western countries keep ripping Nigeria everyday minute

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Travel To Accra Ghana / He Wants To Travel, Pls Advise? / Planning On Moving To Ghana.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.