Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari (27570 Views)

You’re Respected Worldwide, Says Ban Ki-moon To Nigeria President / You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon Tells Buhari / You’re Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by Vince77(m): 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
That means NL isnt part of world wide
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by babdap: 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
Yet they call him a dullard, God give me international recognition to show my local enemies that you are with me.
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by kaen1317: 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ok o but ur people are hungry, being slaughtered by herdsmen, have no right to peacefully protest, are selectively judged, etc..and yet you are respected worldwide. For what may I ask?
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by IVORY2009(m): 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
He is respected indeed and he can not perform cool
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by dokunbam(m): 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
seunmsg:
“You are highly respected by world leaders, including myself. Your person has given your country a positive image.”

World leaders and reasonable people all over the world can see the presidents integrity and its positive impact on the country's image. It's just a matter of time, Nigerians will start seeing the benefits of the Buhari presidency.

I believe in Buhari's moves
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by qleap2all(m): 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
Unfortunately Nigerians respect the only person that disrespect. president Buhari... Gov. Fayose
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by lacasera14(m): 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
Banky you are not far from the truth
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by OKorowanta: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ban ki moon,
You are yarning puan.
I don stop to respect am since.

1 Like

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
Sarcasm...
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by shugaboy6102(m): 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
Well what's the use of the respect if ur ppl keeps dying of hunger?? Rubbish. Banki moon should really come spend a month in naija

1 Like

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by Mrrpatozky: 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
seunmsg:
“You are highly respected by world leaders, including myself. Your person has given your country a positive image.”

World leaders and reasonable people all over the world can see the presidents integrity and its positive impact on the country's image. It's just a matter of time, Nigerians will start seeing the benefits of the Buhari presidency.

Maybe when your head become bald abi or when u have great grandchildren Smh

Registration still open and would soon close

Practical design and construction training course on inverters, ups, charge controllers and transformers for three months. Referral bonus included and free class for the first month out the the whole three months.

WhatsApp 08166233413
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by Philinho(m): 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
he's telling him to come out of inferiority complex
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by Chukazu: 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
and I can't remember one bill he has signed into law for the betterment of nigerians
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by Btruth: 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
Oju tii awon oloote. He who the Lord has exalted, who can demote him.

Baba Buhari, abeg continue with your good work. Though, we dey feel the heat ooo, but we go survive it.
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by princeso2020(m): 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
Mr. President you are God's sent. Pls keep up the fight against corruption we are solidly behind you. Good thing don't come easily .
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by kaycshine(f): 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
buhari should go to Uganda n learn wot change is all about
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
tuniski:

How has that eliminate recession? Cheap useless talk kawai

How much were you worth before the recession? How much are you worth now?

Stop deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by Oblang(m): 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
Cutehector:
What profits a president to be respected by people outside his country and despised by the people in his very own country....

Which amongst these two set of people have the power to vote him in/out of seat?

Buhari should stop deceiving himself from international accolades.

Buhari is not hated by the ppl of his country. if u decide to hate him based on bigotry or whatever then that's ur own business.. . I can assure u that sane ppl are with the president. ..

1 Like

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by seguntijan(m): 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
My Family used personal resources to travel to New York without government funds - @NGRPresident @MBuhari
"Let me make this clear, my children and wife visiting the United States, paid for their tickets and all for their travel, Nigerians did not elect me to abuse that privilege" Mohammadu Buhari

1 Like

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by crisycent: 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
This dullard wen no know anything?

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by abumeinben(m): 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
when your enemy says youre doing well, think again
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
True but we need more viable actions!
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by Mufasa27(m): 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
Meanwhile somewhere in Nigeria a man named his dog BUHARI tongue
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by hamilton62(m): 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
sarrki:
We know sire

You are saying the obvious
yes definitely he is saying the obvious that Boko Haram have been won and now their is a mutation to fulani herdsmen which is more havoc rendering and strategic for conquer of more regions and tribes than BH at least google could help you with the statistics.
Do you guys think that these people are Nigerians?
Just same word like the Ex PM of Britain who said knows and say other things at the back.
All i saw there is the advice to your President who think we are all from Daura and that we are his Aisha; Zahra etc for human right...
You think you are APC premier office holder and play politics of deception with endowed gullibles but you don't know that the Western world are more granded in it.
Deceptions presented like kudos words to you, the President.
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by crazygod(m): 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Do you wanna hear a joke ??

BUHARI IS THE BEST PRESIDENT IN THE WORLD
Hahahahahahahahehehehehehehehihihihihihahahahah
That's the funniest joke ever. Dude only that joke alone fit make u a star in the next AY show. U good.

1 Like

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by Cutehector(m): 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
Oblang:

Buhari is not hated by the ppl of his country. if u decide to hate him based on bigotry or whatever then that's ur own business.. . I can assure u that sane ppl are with the president. ..
no! It's foolish people that are with him.
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
dafuk!
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by Hardeysolution(m): 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
This may be a way of REBRANDING Nigeria. This has been the call for hears to reshape the image of this country. I think I don't regret telling people to vote in Buhari. All I need is support from Nigerians and love of one another.. ...

But if you don't, even Jesus wasn't praised in his hometown.. ..and u know what, never would he be forgotten in his town for his good deeds.. .
PMB carry on!
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by otokx(m): 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
What shall it profit a man?
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by davss02(m): 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
This thing came to my mind today.Buhari and his political counterpart{apc} are really playing we nigerians like a ball.Before buhari was was elected, he campaigned with the word "CHANGE" and that is the slogan of his so called party.He promised to change nigeria as soon as nigerians vote him in.Everything seems not to be working according to plan PERHAPS all what he said were FALLACY.Last two weeks or so he launched "CHANGE BEGIN WITH ME" campaign.He has started pushing his RESPONSIBILITIES to we nigerians.just imagine how CRUEL this government is.ITs this "CHANGE BEGINS WItH ME" of a thing they will keep clamoring till their tenure ends.I david never for once believed in their so called change campaign because I know corruption is in our blood.EVEN a day old baby is corrupt. A change that comprises of looted,theft and corrupt politicians in it??A change that has people like saraki,tunubu,ameachi and so on in it?? Omg.We have been fooled..I'm not saying BUHARI doesn't have the willingness or mindset to change nigeria but his subordinate and co-workers won't allow him.They will sabotage his efforts.
If apc looses presidential election to pdp come 2019,Those bunch of thieves would defect back to pdp.They will keep deceiving us till we nigerians wake up from our slumbers.PEACE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sunday Abegunde: Akeredolu Didn’t Win The Election In 2016 / Ahmed Salkida Arrested By DSS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport / 2019 Elections: SDP Emerges As Third Force - Tribune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.