Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari (27557 Views)

You’re Respected Worldwide, Says Ban Ki-moon To Nigeria President / You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon Tells Buhari / You’re Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by emamos: 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
The United Nations Secretary-General, Ban Ki-Moon, has hailed President Muhammadu Buhari for his war against corruption and terrorism. He also told Buhari that leaders across the world respect him for giving Nigeria a positive image.

Buhari’s Special Adviser, Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, in a statement quoted Ban Ki-Moon as saying this during a bilateral meeting with the President on the sidelines of the 71st UN General Assembly in New York.

The UN scribe said, “You are highly respected by world leaders, including myself. Your person has given your country a positive image.”

He said the UN recognised the achievements of the Buhari administration against Boko Haram, urging that human rights be upheld always, to prevent a repeat of the scenario being witnessed in Syria.
Ban Ki-moon also thanked the Nigerian leader for his commitment to issues on climate change, adding that the government should “own the Sustainable Development Goals,” for the good of its citizens

http://punchng.com/youre-respected-worldwide-ban-ki-moon-tells-buhari/.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by emamos: 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
Iro ni

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by sarrki(m): 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
We know sire

You are saying the obvious

177 Likes 12 Shares

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by tuniski: 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
sarrki:
We know sire

You are saying the obvious
How has that eliminated recession? Cheap useless talk kawai

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by ojun50(m): 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ban ki sun halk abi

3 Likes

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by Splashme: 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
I almost believed this scam from their PUNCH newspaper until I read

"Buhari’s Special Adviser, Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, [size=13pt]in a statement quoted[/size] Ban Ki-Moon as saying this during a bilateral meeting . . . "

PUNCH is a disgrace, I swear!

180 Likes 11 Shares

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by seunmsg(m): 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
“You are highly respected by world leaders, including myself. Your person has given your country a positive image.”

World leaders and reasonable people all over the world can see the presidents integrity and its positive impact on the country's image. It's just a matter of time, Nigerians will start seeing the benefits of the Buhari presidency.

222 Likes 17 Shares

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by sarrki(m): 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
tuniski:

How has that eliminate recession? Cheap useless talk kawai
the one your hero & Noi cased

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by NextGovernor(m): 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
Nazo. Make him UN president then so that he will better the world..... Nonsense.

Beside I smell lies. Why quoting a 3rd party Adesina instead of Ban ki Moon himself.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by Cutehector(m): 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
What profits a president to be respected by people outside his country and despised by the people in his very own country....

Which amongst these two set of people have the power to vote him in/out of seat?

Buhari should stop deceiving himself from international accolades.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by Splashme: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
PUNCH quoted Buhari's media and publicity Femi Adesina instead of Ban Ki-Moon himself.

I smell lies, lies and lies everywhere.
There is nothing those scammers around Buhari will not do to redeem his battered image

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
To Be Nigerian Presido no be beans na grin

well 2019 is fast approaching to boot him out cool his incompetence stinks

My Respect to all past and present Nigeria Presidents cool

Surely someday I'm gonna sit on that Prestigious Sit cool

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
this is d highest award any man on earth can get, even obama cannot get half of it. God bless pmb

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by HtwoOw: 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
Buhari making waves

Unlike Don Fortunado and his paid awards

And his Wife with her $35M hospital fees lodged in Other people's account

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by tuniski: 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
sarrki:
the one your hero & Noi cased
The recession caused by your likes who occupied naija and anchor by your demigod buhari!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by nnachukz(m): 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
APC and their search for something to praise bubu for.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by CertifiedNaija(m): 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by THUNDER4real(m): 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
BUBU kwa...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by orisa37: 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
Fulani Herdsmen are seeking to occupy The UN.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by OlajumokeBread(f): 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
Do you wanna hear a joke ??

BUHARI IS THE BEST PRESIDENT IN THE WORLD

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
cheesy
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by OlajumokeBread(f): 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
Nobody knows who the fucck he is.

The only people that knows who he is are Nigerians because of the sorrow, pain and hunger he has inflicted upon them

*spits

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by goldiam(f): 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
Baba no dey ever meet people way go tell am the truth,why? Even you too bros Banki

4 Likes

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by OpenYourTeeth: 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
When Yoruba traders are hawking their goods,they advice u on what to do with the good:!!! E ra bread,e po tea ooo!!! E ra ogede, e din dodo!!! E ra isu, e gun iyan ooo!!! E ra ata, e sebe!!! What if it is Condom? What will they say?? Please help me out!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by holluwai(m): 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
THem dey wyn Baba grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by ihatebuhari(f): 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
lol

apc propaganda
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by LabiaDestroyer(m): 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
Stop Praising the gworo chewer from duara!

1 Like

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
Where ipob youths grin grin

5 Likes

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by registration(m): 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
wow....
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by frinx: 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
I wish the respect could save the country from this economic debacle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by rozayx5(m): 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
Splashme:
PUNCH quoted Buhari's media and publicity Femi Adesina instead of Ban Ki-Moon himself.

I smell lies, lies and lies everywhere.
There is nothing those scammers around Buhari will not do to redeem his battered image

another scam for the zombies to drink and go to bed grin cheesy

na so.ngene dey dance say obama praise buhari. Obama whey no follow una suffer grin grin grin

the real view of nigeria by world leaders is the one that leaked as fantastically corrupt grin

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by shamecurls(m): 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
God bless His Excellency, President Mohammadu Buhari.

Image redeemed!

Nigeria is on course to greater heights.

12 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Detonate Boko Haram IEDs In Borno State. Photos / Ambode: See Some Legacies In The Transport Sector That He Will Be Remembered For / Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.