Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

I Am Not Boko Haram's Sponsor: Ihejirika - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Boko Haram's Sponsor: Ihejirika (1076 Views)

Arms Panel Prepares To Submit Report; Dambazau, Ihejirika, Indicted / Ihejirika Debunks Reported Arrest by DSS / DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Boko Haram's Sponsor: Ihejirika by iflywithbuhari(f): 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
A former Chief of Army Staff,
retired Lt.-Gen. Azubuike
Oyeabo Ihejirika, has told an
FCT High Court that he is not
involved with the Boko
Haram Sect.
He told the court on
Thursday that he fought the
Boko Haram sect using his
commanders in the field.
Ihejirika sued Nduka
Obaigbena, Leaders and
Company Limited, and
Stephen Davis, an Australian
who claimed to be a hostage
negotiator working for the
release of Nigerian women
taken hostage by the Boko
Haram sect at Chibok, Borno
State in 2014.
The former army boss is
claiming N100bn for damages
from the defendants for
defamation in the interview
granted by Davis to Arise TV
and then published in
ThisDay
He also asked for a
perpetual injunction
restraining the defendants
from further defamatory
comments concerning him.
Ihejirika wants the
defendants to publish a full
retraction and apology in the
front page of ThisDay
Newspaper for the said false
and libellous publication
Ihejirika who was cross
examined by counsel for the
defendants, Frank Chude,
said that Boko Haram were
terrorists and the Nigerian
Army is fighting the group.
On whether his duties as
General is of public
consumption, Ihejirika said
he was a public figure and
issues related to him were
for public consumption.
The former COAS said he did
not have personal issues
with Boko Haram but fought
them as terrorists.
He admitted that he had
heard about the tape of the
interview and his name was
not mentioned.
But Ihejirika said he was the
only Chief of Army Staff that
retired in January 2014 as
mentioned in the tape.
He also said he had never
granted ThisDay Newspaper
any interview but read the
said publication when his
attention was drawn to it.
His Counsel, A.B. Anachebe
(SAN), had raised objection
that his client would not
answer the question by the
defence if the story
published in ThisDay
Newspaper about Ihejirika
was true.
Anachabe said that the
question and false
publication was the reason
why they were in court
Justice Valentine Ashi
adjourned the case till Nov.
2 and Nov. 3 for continuation
of cross examination and
defence.
Recall that the former Army
boss was arrested in June in
connection with the with
alleged misappropriation
of the arms funds under
former national security
adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki
(rtd).
http://dailypost.ng/2016/09/22/im-not-boko-haram-sponsor-ihejirika-cries/

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Boko Haram's Sponsor: Ihejirika by iflywithbuhari(f): 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
Boko Haram's sponsor is Buhari and no one else

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Boko Haram's Sponsor: Ihejirika by madridguy(m): 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
Continue to rest in peace Gen. Andrew Owoye Azazi. Thank you for revealing the truth.

PDP, the blood of the innocent souls will surely hunt you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Boko Haram's Sponsor: Ihejirika by madridguy(m): 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
But beneficiary.
Re: I Am Not Boko Haram's Sponsor: Ihejirika by sekundosekundo: 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
madridguy:
But beneficiary.
Like Buhari

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Boko Haram's Sponsor: Ihejirika by Abeymills(m): 11:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
Boko plus bubu equals bokobuhari
Re: I Am Not Boko Haram's Sponsor: Ihejirika by otukpo(f): 2:38am On Sep 23, 2016
I believe is not possible for a southerner to sponsor such terrorist act in the north.

The sponsors are more likely to come from the region of the terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Boko Haram's Sponsor: Ihejirika by Nobody: 3:22am On Sep 23, 2016
Ihejirika is the only Coas that fought bokoharam to defeat.He was removed by GEJ when the northern elders,including buhari, were complaining that the ibo rtd general wanted to avenge the Biafran civil war of 1974.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Boko Haram's Sponsor: Ihejirika by MisterGrace: 3:51am On Sep 23, 2016
otukpo:
I believe is not possible for a southerner to sponsor such terrorist act in the north.

The sponsors are more likely to come from the region of the terrorists.

Have you read deception by Dan Brown?
Re: I Am Not Boko Haram's Sponsor: Ihejirika by sarrki(m): 3:54am On Sep 23, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
Boko Haram's sponsor is Buhari and no one else

Factory reset signs
Re: I Am Not Boko Haram's Sponsor: Ihejirika by modath(f): 3:54am On Sep 23, 2016
MisterGrace:

Have you read deception by Dan Brown?

You just unknowingly handed me an assignment. grin grin
Re: I Am Not Boko Haram's Sponsor: Ihejirika by Omenkata: 4:41am On Sep 23, 2016
madridguy:
But beneficiary.
Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Boko Haram's Sponsor: Ihejirika by sarrki(m): 4:42am On Sep 23, 2016
He was a fine officer

He was not fortunate to work with credible people then

Everything was politicized then
Re: I Am Not Boko Haram's Sponsor: Ihejirika by Boleyndynasty2(f): 4:46am On Sep 23, 2016
Islamic terrorist taking orders from an infidel, a Christian? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Boko Haram's Sponsor: Ihejirika by Babacele: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
modath:

You just unknowingly handed me an assignment. grin grin
I swerigod Dan Brown is a genius !
Re: I Am Not Boko Haram's Sponsor: Ihejirika by Babacele: 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
Islamic terrorist taking orders from an infidel, a Christian? undecided
not that simple. only if u understand the assassination of Azazi, unsuccessful one on PMB supervised by supposed fellow Muslims under the nose of a Christian President .if u understand that our power elite cabals have no religion nor region .
Re: I Am Not Boko Haram's Sponsor: Ihejirika by Babacele: 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
Love Machine:
Ihejirika is the only Coas that fought bokoharam to defeat.He was removed by GEJ when the northern elders,including buhari, were complaining that the ibo rtd general wanted to avenge the Biafran civil war of 1974.
how did Ihejirika fight BH to defeat?
Re: I Am Not Boko Haram's Sponsor: Ihejirika by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
Babacele:
not that simple. only if u understand the assassination of Azazi, unsuccessful one on PMB supervised by supposed fellow Muslims under the nose of a Christian President .if u understand that our power elite cabals have no religion nor region .
In Nigeria the cabals have religion and region, how do you understand that Muslim faithfuls who really think they're fighting the course of Allah will take orders from someone they see as enemy? There's one thing about the North you can't take away from them,is How much they hold their religion and God in high esteem so I won't ever believe or buy into the fact that northerns(muslims) where recruited by a Christian from the East not even the north to work against his own brothers from the north. Oga go and drink garri very well then sit and think. Isis and other terrorist groups where recruited by Ihejirika too.

And stop all this Buhari's assassination plan, if they wanted him dead he would've that day. All that stunts was to gain support for elections and it Truly did serve its purpose.
Re: I Am Not Boko Haram's Sponsor: Ihejirika by kutchs: 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
madridguy:
Continue to rest in peace Gen. Andrew Owoye Azazi. Thank you for revealing the truth.

PDP, the blood of the innocent souls will surely hunt you.
Can you give us the correct quote of Azazi?
Re: I Am Not Boko Haram's Sponsor: Ihejirika by MrDavidson: 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ihejirika's army was having the upper hand over BH before he was removed; but there were several extra judicial killings and massacre. I remember when BH members were suspected to have fled to a particular village, and the army levelled the village, killing innocent people in the process. Yes, he was that brutal. In summary, he was a great general.
Re: I Am Not Boko Haram's Sponsor: Ihejirika by Babacele: 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
In Nigeria the cabals have religion and region, how do you understand that Muslim faithfuls who really think they're fighting the course of Allah will take orders from someone they see as enemy? There's one thing about the North you can't take away from them,is How much they hold their religion and God in high esteem so I won't ever believe or buy into the fact that northerns(muslims) where recruited by a Christian from the East not even the north to work against his own brothers from the north. Oga go and drink garri very well then sit and think. Isis and other terrorist groups where recruited by Ihejirika too.

And stop all this Buhari's assassination plan, if they wanted him dead he would've that day. All that stunts was to gain support for elections and it Truly did serve its purpose.
so death escaped by whiskers was stunt to you? truly blinded by ethnic ailment well unleashed by the elite who steal without recourse to region or religion.
I'm sure your biased and poisoned mind won't want to agree despite damning evidence of the assasination plot on PMB which Jagaban foiled by changing his Jeep to a better fortified one months before it happened. Maybe you can explain to me why a Christian president refused to allow our military work to defeat BH but rather stole their budgets and would have killed the innocent soldiers who had protested for a better welfare if he had won a second undeserving term?
BH became worse under Ihejirika . If a Christian president can supervise the heist against national security by encouraging arms budget to be stolen, refusal to install CCTV camera at Nyanya park for a second bombing to successfully take place after a guy , a christain,had said on Facebook that they were going to bomb, abegi . Not in this century where a Melfort Okilo can easily become an Asari Dokubo. The real BH are the Nigerian elite especially PDP that the late Azazi correctly said is the problem of this great nation.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday My Country Nigeria / Bag Of Rice Now Sells For N8, 000 – CBN / PHOTOS: Gov. Yahaya Commissions Lecture Halls At School Of Health Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.