Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers (32724 Views)

Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo / "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee / 2 Arrested For Selling Expired Biscuits In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Slymonster(m): 9:44am On Sep 23, 2016
drugs are normal here in abuja for both boys and girls but naked..hmmm
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 23, 2016
ackmann:
It's been proven that the best way to destroy any black society is to infiltrate drugs into their neighbourhood . In Nigeria where there are no regulations,It would be a disaster if flooded with cheap affordable crack .

There is crack.

5k for a small bag of about 5 rocks.

It is called 'para' (sounds 'rara' as in Yoruba word for dwarf'.
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by sidnen: 9:45am On Sep 23, 2016
It seems some peeps up there are drug dealers.

Their comments na waya.
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

I know every state in Nigeria, i speak 7 Nigerian languages, I've been to almost everywhere in Nigeria and I'm very street

There are no drugs in Nigeria

There are only 2 strains of weed in Nigeria, regular and SK
Come to America, i will show you 60 strains of weed and other drugs you don't that they exist

There are no drugs in Nigeria
Bros being street has nothing to do with finding what u want.
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by logicab: 9:49am On Sep 23, 2016
Not only did they use drugs; but they were likely predisposed to mental instability.
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by OlajumokeBread(f): 9:52am On Sep 23, 2016
chiddyok:

Bros being street has nothing to do with finding what u want.

How foolish are you ??

Why are those drugs sold ?? In the church or on the streets ??
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 23, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Why are Nigerians so foolish ??

No drug can make a man go nakeed, if you smoke weed from now till next year, it will make you eat and go to sleep, that's it

There are no drugs in Nigeria, if you live in America, you will understand what I'm saying.
What drugs are in Nigeria ?? Marijuana(only two strains of weed, regular and SK ), codeine and cocaine ?? that's it

I know for sure there are no cracks, lean, krokodiles, Vicodin and Oxycontin, mushrooms, opium, khat, LSD, Bath salt, Heroin,PCP,Ecstasy,Methamphetamine

And how do you know this exactly? You've been looking for them and didn't find them or are you the sole drug dealer in Nigeria?
You're the foolish one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by soloroyality(m): 9:56am On Sep 23, 2016
I hope before now those guys may have wanted to make names for themselves and here the come.

U know what ? This is what we call family history
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by OlajumokeBread(f): 9:58am On Sep 23, 2016
MissGdope:

And how do you know this exactly? You've been looking for them and didn't find them or are you the sole drug dealer in Nigeria?
You're the foolish one

I'm sorry to tell you this
"You're naturally foolish"
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Vero2sleek(f): 9:59am On Sep 23, 2016
I witnessed crack use and heroine in Ph and owerri as far back as 2003
O0ni:

You a little bit naive with the emboldened part.

There's crack cocaine in Naija - it is widely consumed on the Island especially V.I, Ikoyi, Lekki axis. It is the drug of choice for the youths there. Crack cocaine is also widely circulated in Abuja. Recently, I was sharing my experience with friends on the island with someone & I was told crack use/sale has spread to Ibadan. People no longer carry 'rizzler' around, they move about with glass pipes.

I've been around crack users, I've seen crack, I've seen crack consumed, I have seen its immediate effect & post high effect.

There's also a growing market of Methamphitamine in Nigeria.

I hope the NDLEA & the Police will step up their game to stem this trend. A lot of youths are wasting away to crack; the high is so pleasurable that all it takes is one drag to be stuck for life. It is spreading rapidly.

1 Like

Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 23, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Drug lord spotted! grin
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by darnley16(m): 10:04am On Sep 23, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

No drug can make a man go nakeed, if you smoke weed from now till next year, it will make you eat and go to sleep, that's it

There are no drugs in Nigeria, if you live in America, you will understand what I'm saying.
What drugs are in Nigeria ?? Marijuana(only two strains of weed, regular and SK ), codeine and cocaine ?? that's it

I know for sure there are no cracks, lean, krokodiles, Vicodin and Oxycontin, mushrooms, opium, khat, LSD, Bath salt, Heroin,PCP,Ecstasy,Methamphetamine

taken vicodin,promethazine, xanax, Benzos like Valium, xa benedral amphetheamine, kloping is usually used in the north, escasy is what I hope to get, heroine is 1200 for a stab, expensive I know , codeine is also opium extract man
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 23, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

grin and I should start crying ba? I should have known that your a little kid. Go to school kid and stop annoying ur elders online

1 Like

Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by OlajumokeBread(f): 10:05am On Sep 23, 2016
Firstlady09:
Drug lord spotted! grin

Drugs are meant for kids

There's no money in selling drugs and they're no benefits in using drugs
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Talasuma(m): 10:06am On Sep 23, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Bro u be smooth Criminal oh
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 23, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Drugs are meant for kids

There's no money in selling drugs and they're no benefits in using drugs
Not only for kids.And there is money in drugs,but no benefits.
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 23, 2016
darnley16:
taken vicodin,promethazine, xanax, Benzos like Valium, xa benedral amphetheamine, kloping is usually used in the north, escasy is what I hope to get, heroine is 1200 for a stab, expensive I know , codeine is also opium extract man
Another drug lord spotted grin
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Jethrolite(m): 10:09am On Sep 23, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Oga say what you know. You're obviously not a user and do not have friends who use drugs.

For starters, just so you know there are regular, sk, Odin, Arizona and loud.

For prescription drugs there regular rufenol, swinol, fotwin, Roche, codeine, tramadol.

For hard drugs there are cocaine, crack, heroine.

Then people get high on strange things like gum, petrol vapour.

So if you do not know do not talk as if you know.

5 Likes

Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by ojinuocheibi(m): 10:10am On Sep 23, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

drugs can things that you can never imagine
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by OlajumokeBread(f): 10:12am On Sep 23, 2016
Firstlady09:

There are no money in drugs

Don't tell me about drugs, i live in Chicago, the drug capital of the world
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by OlajumokeBread(f): 10:13am On Sep 23, 2016
Firstlady09:

Don't tell me about drugs, i live in USA, the drug capital of the world
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Vero2sleek(f): 10:13am On Sep 23, 2016
If u say these drugs are not concocted in Nigeria, that is understood. But know that Nigeria is a major drug route. I know for sure there is MDMA (ectasy), crack and herione extensively used in Lagos, Abuja and PH. What these guys took if at all is drug related is eithrr magic mushrooms, PSP, LSD Or some other hallucinogenic substance
OlajumokeBread:

Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 23, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Don't tell me about drugs, i live in USA, the drug capital of the world
Hmmm, u sounds like a drug dealer that is not making enough money.Ama right? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Ukwuunu(f): 10:16am On Sep 23, 2016
Sorry to their mom a....
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by OlajumokeBread(f): 10:16am On Sep 23, 2016
MissGdope:

grin and I should start crying ba? I should have known that your a little kid. Go to school kid and stop annoying ur elders online

Oh
You again ??

Let me put your ass to sleep once again

You still live in that shiit hole U.K where there are no jobs and people eat Nandos all day ??

I know your brain is very small like the houses and roads in the U.K

And you chose to live in Swansea of all places
Do you call yourself a U.K resident ?? Swansea hood rat
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by MistadeRegal(m): 10:17am On Sep 23, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Do you sell drugs? Because I was held back reading you quote drug names like incantation…
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Godemcee(m): 10:17am On Sep 23, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

ignoramus I school in Benin republic nd av seen majority of all the drugs u listed,my former aux Almost all the people living there are junkies Nd av seen them use crack nd glycogen nd other drugs
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Vero2sleek(f): 10:18am On Sep 23, 2016
Sweety, u know yuh streets. Leave the wannabe to be posting whatever he does not know.
Jethrolite:
Oga say what you know. You're obviously not a user and do not have friends who use drugs.

For starters, just so you know there are regular, sk, Odin, Arizona and loud.

For prescription drugs there regular rufenol, swinol, fotwin, Roche, codeine, tramadol.

For hard drugs there are cocaine, crack, heroine.

Then people get high on strange things like gum, petrol vapour.

So if you do not know do not talk as if you know.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Jethrolite(m): 10:18am On Sep 23, 2016
Vero2sleek:
If u say these drugs are not concocted in Nigeria, that is understood. But know that Nigeria is a major drug route. I know for sure there is MDMA (ectasy), crack and herione extensively used in Lagos, Abuja and PH. What these guys took if at all is drug related is eithrr magic mushrooms, PSP, LSD Or some other hallucinogenic substance
Everyone has their tolerance level. You will be surprised regular weed sent them haywire.

1 Like

Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

lipsrsealed

Ignorance is bad

-Promethazine w/Codeine VC <- Sizzurp (active ingredient)
-Original Sprite Soda <- Mixing ingredient (although different flavors of sprite are now used, such as sprite remix)
-Jolly rancher candy <- Flavor additive

The bolded is cough syrup. So what are you saying
Or is it sprite we don't have in Nigeria
Or candy

1 Like

Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by OlajumokeBread(f): 10:19am On Sep 23, 2016
Firstlady09:
Hmmm, u sounds like a drug dealer that is not making enough money.Ama right? cheesy

Sorry, my pride won't let me sell drugs because it entails working for the Mexican drug cartels and i don't, i won't and i don't plan on working for anyone ever in my life

I will finger you real hard if you don't shut up
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by OlajumokeBread(f): 10:20am On Sep 23, 2016
AnonyNymous:

-Promethazine w/Codeine VC <- Sizzurp (active ingredient)
-Original Sprite Soda <- Mixing ingredient (although different flavors of sprite are now used, such as sprite remix)
-Jolly rancher candy <- Flavor additive

The bolded is cough syrup. So what are you saying
Or is it sprite we don't have in Nigeria
Or candy

Lean is a pain killer just like Tramadol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) / Ogun Hoodlum Beats, Rapes 27-Year-Old Woman Over Greeting ‘offence' / Sea Pirates Attack Market Boat In Bayelsa, Three Persons Shot. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.