Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers (32728 Views)

Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo / "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee / 2 Arrested For Selling Expired Biscuits In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Talk2Bella(f): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

I may bring paracetamol and tell you it's Ecstasy

Do you know how smuggling drugs works .?

undecided
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2016
Jethrolite:
Lol, under cover ke. Let me just tell you, everything is for sale in Nigeria.

Lol

No mind me jare.

E just dey pain me as people dey roast their brain matter ni.
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by streetzdreamz(m): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2016
Vero2sleek:
Now I am sure u are a bluff. You stay in Chicago, and u say the mexicans control drug supply in chi town. You must be high on peppermints boy. Go read yuh books.
dude also stays in Atlanta, knows 7naija languages,done visiting all 36 states; how fake and jobless can anyone get?? he keeps nailing himself the harder he tries to sound witty, just ignore him, take a peek at his profile,you'd realize he ain't worthy to earn an audience for a sane discuss..........

2 Likes

Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Jethrolite(m): 10:49am On Sep 23, 2016
O0ni:

Lol

No mind me jare.

E just dey pain me as people dey roast their brain matter ni.
Yeah, I thought my generation was bad but those in secondary schools, the things those kids do.
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by OlajumokeBread(f): 10:50am On Sep 23, 2016
Vero2sleek:
You just said chicago not long ago. Bomboclad Loser.

Oh

Little baby
People live in New Jersey and go to work in New York which is another state
People live in Philadelphia which is in the state of Pennsylvania and go to work in new York which is a different state

Ignorant ugly girl
This is not Nigeria where you have to be from the state where you were born or where you live
You can have a House in Nevada and rent a house in Idaho, it means you have dual residency
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Jethrolite(m): 10:51am On Sep 23, 2016
Talk2Bella:

He just wan tell us say him know names of drugs grin
grin grin grin
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by adatemi: 10:52am On Sep 23, 2016
My heart goes out to their mom! Can't imagine the sorrowness in her heart, good thing is they're both getting the help they desperately need.

1 Like

Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Are you foolish ??
Lean is not a tablet like tramadol
Lean is mixed with soda(what Nigerians call sprite or coca cola)
Lil Wayne introduced lean to the world, he use to sip it in his doubled plastic cup.

Lean is a pain killer

I don't wanna argue
When did you start hearing about lean ??
Have you been to trap houses ??

Goodbye
Who is this one forming nonsense
lol
I told you lean is cough syrup and you were arguing that its just like tramadol
now you're just trying to save face
go and sit down jare
You don't know sh*t
You're a classic case of 'Baba Rafiat goes to America' grin
That thinks because he went there once or twice he knows everything and can now start talking with accent grin grin
lmao
I grew up there and came back to Nigeria about 10 years ago
So shut up

2 Likes

Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by darnley16(m): 11:21am On Sep 23, 2016
[quote author=Firstlady09 post=49601958]Another drug lord spotted grin[/quote nah , I'm just a simple kid who loves drugs
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by skedy1(m): 11:29am On Sep 23, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Why are Nigerians so foolish ??

No drug can make a man go nakeed, if you smoke weed from now till next year, it will make you eat and go to sleep, that's it

There are no drugs in Nigeria, if you live in America, you will understand what I'm saying.
What drugs are in Nigeria ?? Marijuana(only two strains of weed, regular and SK ), codeine and cocaine ?? that's it
The only drugs that comes to Africa comes through Ghana and crosses the border to Nigeria, drugs import doesn't go through Murtala Mohammed Airport, and Nigeria is the only country that exports/distributes Drugs all over the world, don't ask me how i knows

Africans are very wise, they don't mess with drugs.

I know for sure there are no cracks, lean, krokodiles, Vicodin and Oxycontin, mushrooms, opium, khat, LSD, Bath salt, Heroin,PCP,Ecstasy,Methamphetamine

In summary, Don't do drugs, drugs are for losers

Uncle, you be NDLEA
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by PrinceEvolution(m): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2016
bro i can confirm they are afonjas..they av light brains..but the jews are kings and queens of drugs they can never weed and misbehave the worst than can comeout of it is to fight for sci-fi con3 or beat their chest online.. grin grin grin
Dinobi77:
What re their names, n where re they from?
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Shinor(m): 11:46am On Sep 23, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

No drug can make a man go nakeed, if you smoke weed from now till next year, it will make you eat and go to sleep, that's it

There are no drugs in Nigeria, if you live in America, you will understand what I'm saying.
What drugs are in Nigeria ?? Marijuana(only two strains of weed, regular and SK ), codeine and cocaine ?? that's it
The only drugs that comes to Africa comes through Ghana and crosses the border to Nigeria, drugs import doesn't go through Murtala Mohammed Airport, and Nigeria is the only country that exports/distributes Drugs all over the world, don't ask me how i knows

I know for sure there are no cracks, lean, krokodiles, Vicodin and Oxycontin, mushrooms, opium, khat, LSD, Bath salt, Heroin,PCP,Ecstasy,Methamphetamine

Daft stuff.....Who told you that there are only a couple of drugs in Nigeria? You have only succeeded in highlighting your ignorance. Who told you there is no crack cocaine widely used in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Ejimaa: 11:53am On Sep 23, 2016
hope they don't come back from rehab and return to the cocaine
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by klvb: 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

I know every state in Nigeria, i speak 7 Nigerian languages, I've been to almost everywhere in Nigeria and I'm very street

There are no drugs in Nigeria

There are only 2 strains of weed in Nigeria, regular and SK
Come to America, i will show you 60 strains of weed and other drugs you don't that they exist

There are no drugs in Nigeria
lol, come kaduna come c drugs, kd boys no dy smoke weed sef.
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by pseudonomer: 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

You have no idea, go to the university, and meet the boys... I've been with boys that produced lean( promethazine, codeine and sprite) everyone takes ref, trams, ecstasy... I know a guy that has box full of drugs... Just start the awareness, there's rising drug abuse in Nigeria especially among we youths, most especially, Uni students. I am not a saint though, but the truth is Nigerians ain't novice to drug abuse.

But someone going naked due to drug abuse, that I cannot say.
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by cosine2: 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
After watching the video , I can tell u that those guys might have smoked synthetic marijuana called k2 ...
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by pseudonomer: 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Are you foolish ??
Lean is not a tablet like tramadol
Lean is mixed with soda(what Nigerians call sprite or coca cola)
Lil Wayne introduced lean to the world, he use to sip it in his doubled plastic cup.

Lean is a pain killer

I don't wanna argue
When did you start hearing about lean ??
Have you been to trap houses ??

Goodbye

I am 100% sure,, you know nothing about drugs, or you are this wanna be of a nigg...
Lean is produced with Promethazine(Active agent), Codeine and any soda.

Pharmacy stores that sell these drugs won't sell it to anyone they don't know, or regular customers.

Note: Say NO to Drug Abuse!
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by LoveJesus87(m): 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
sigiyaya:
Na which kind wicked weed this guys smoke way reconfigured thier brain back to factory default settings like this
Ogbomoso weed lo sure ju grin grin
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

In the mid-1970s, Jones and his crew discovered a method for mixing PCP and marijuana that earned the nickname "b.u.tt n.a.ked" for its tendency to "inspire" its users to strip out of their clothes.

Also called "love boat," the drug frequently caused hallucinations and had violent results-users engaged in self-harm or harm to others while under its influence.

http://www.biography.com/people/cornell-jones-548078#punishment
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
pseudonomer:

You have no idea, go to the university, and meet the boys... I've been with boys that produced lean( promethazine, codeine and sprite) everyone takes ref, trams, ecstasy... I know a guy that has box full of drugs... Just start the awareness, there's rising drug abuse in Nigeria especially among we youths, most especially, Uni students. I am not a saint though, but the truth is Nigerians ain't novice to drug abuse.

But someone going naked due to drug abuse, that I cannot say.

In the mid-1970s, Jones and his crew discovered a method for mixing PCP and marijuana that earned the nickname "b.u.tt n.a.ked" for its tendency to "inspire" its users to strip out of their clothes.

Also called "love boat," the drug frequently caused hallucinations and had violent results-users engaged in self-harm or harm to others while under its influence.

http://www.biography.com/people/cornell-jones-548078#punishment
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
The police force must launch a investigation to find where the boys got the drugs. It is very addictive and can become an epidemic. We do not need this kind of challenge now. The hallucinations from these drugs are deadly. Watched a documentary on it that sent shivers down my spine.
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by TRAVEL101(m): 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
Please take your time to check this out!Friends, have you ever heard of Candy Crush?
I believe pretty much everyone had.
I see their pop ups on Facebook all the time inviting me to play.
You know, I would go like, 'I don't have time to waste on playing silly games'.
Well, now that United Games got my attention, I have learned a bit
about how Candy Crush and many other of these games operate
and I'm having a change of mind.
Let me briefly explain to you what I learned and how United Games
on its turn will make those who work it a fortune.
The Candy Crush App has over 500 million downloads.
At any time during 24 hours, 1.5 to 1.8 million people are
playing live in real time.
They get emotionally involved with the game trying to get to
the next level but just when they are about to get there it's
like they are getting defeated.
A screen will pop up asking the player if they would like to get
help to get to the next level. If yes, play to get to the next level
by paying only 0.99 cents.
Of course the player would like to do that because $0.99 is not that much.
Now imagine as I mention above 1.5 million people playing at any time and
paying $0.99. That's close to 1.5 million dollars a day.
30 days a month would take it to around 45 million dollars.
In one year Candy Crush brings in a whopping 5 billion dollars.
Now that you know that, let me tell you why United Games will be
even better and will take this gaming fever to the next level with
their Live Sport Game App. Here is how.
Instead of taking out their wallet, players will have an additional option that
will allow them to watch 10 to 15 seconds commercials to get FREE tokens
worth $1.00 each so they can play.
Yes.... this money is paid by advertisers who like to have their products
exposed on our viral United Games Platform.
From every advertising dollar spent by a player, you as an affiliate will get 43% paid
to you as commission. That means that the more you share and have players
download the app and play the more money you will make.
Do you think we can beat Candy Crush's numbers in the future?
Of course we will because we are tapping in huge sports markets.
Below is just a few of these markets United Games will be covering.
*400 million football fans
*3.5 billion soccer fans
*2.5 billion cricket fans
*1.35 billion fans from Baseball, Basketball and Golf
If you're not excited about this, I don't know what else will.
Honestly, millions
of people do play games and I will make my profit,
I'm in and working myself to the top.
How about you?
I know, it's your choice.
You can watch me or join me.
Below is a link to watch a video presentation
and then ask me for an invitation code...
http://thebetterwaytoplay.net/
To your Success.
Use the link above if you decide to join.Feel free to ask questions if you.
have any.
https:///F7B1jG
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by wolexy2020(m): 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

You should read more news ... especially a recent meth lab bust in one of the states and lots more ... talk to medical practitionals ,some drugs will really knock you up . .. hallucinations , multiple personalities , you name it
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Skmoda360(m): 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

you alone, you knw all this drugs wow!! And this one 'crystal meth.'
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by harveyspec: 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

I don't think you reside in Nigeria, go to psyh hospital & psyh ward. you will know how far

is it not on twitter of recent that two girls were talking about cocaine
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by auditor1981: 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
the rythem is so high dat they never new they are nakef
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
Vero2sleek:
You just said chicago not long ago. Bomboclad Loser.
He noticed his mistake and quickly tried to modify it to USA not knowin that we have seen it already. What a loser. This guy doesn't know what he's talking about
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by cyber5(m): 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
I talk am yesterday say they be brother in arms
the arms there na sapele weed
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by omojeesu(m): 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
They may just be paid agents testing waters for nudism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sea Pirates Attack Market Boat In Bayelsa, Three Persons Shot. Graphic Photos / 18-year-old Slits Peacemaker’s Neck (photo) / South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.