Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers (32729 Views)

Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo / "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee / 2 Arrested For Selling Expired Biscuits In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Talk2Bella(f): 10:20am On Sep 23, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Why are Nigerians so foolish ??

No drug can make a man go nakeed, if you smoke weed from now till next year, it will make you eat and go to sleep, that's it

There are no drugs in Nigeria, if you live in America, you will understand what I'm saying.
What drugs are in Nigeria ?? Marijuana(only two strains of weed, regular and SK ), codeine and cocaine ?? that's it

I know for sure there are no cracks, lean, krokodiles, Vicodin and Oxycontin, mushrooms, opium, khat, LSD, Bath salt, Heroin,PCP,Ecstasy,Methamphetamine

Just say you haven't seen where to buy them not that they aren't available

You say crack ain't in Nigeria? cheesy cheesy Ecstasy? Methamphetamine? Dude you sure you're in naija undecided

3 Likes

Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2016
Jethrolite:
Oga say what you know. You're obviously not a user and do not have friends who use drugs.

For starters, just so you know there are regular, sk, Odin, Arizona and loud.

For prescription drugs there regular rufenol, swinol, fotwin, Roche, codeine, tramadol.

For hard drugs there are cocaine, crack, heroine.

Then people get high on strange things like gum, petrol vapour.

So if you do not know do not talk as if you know.
Lol. Even shoe polish. I saw a mallam sniffing the hell out of that sh*t. Also, when I was in secondary school people used to get high on sharpie markers. The guy just wants to sound cool. Lol

1 Like

Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by OlajumokeBread(f): 10:22am On Sep 23, 2016
Talk2Bella:

You say crack ain't in Nigeria? cheesy cheesy Ecstasy? Methamphetamine? Dude you sure you're in naija undecided

I may bring paracetamol and tell you it's Ecstasy

Do you know how smuggling drugs works .?
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 23, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Lean is a pain killer just like Tramadol
Guy stop displaying ignorance, Lean is cough syrup mixed with other sweet soft drinks. Its not 'like tramadol'

1 Like

Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by xtervaganza(m): 10:22am On Sep 23, 2016
If you want to see how this country's money is wasted just go to abuja and roll with politician's kids. The way they use drugs will shock you
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by OlajumokeBread(f): 10:23am On Sep 23, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Guy stop displaying ignorance, Lean is cough syrup mixed with other sweet soft drinks. Its not 'like tramadol'

Shoot me in my leg

Dude, i live in Atlanta, the lean capital of the world
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 23, 2016
-
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Jethrolite(m): 10:24am On Sep 23, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

There are no money in drugs

Don't tell me about drugs, i live in USA, the drug capital of the world
Bros abeg go sleep, stop to de form boss here. I was going through your first post and the more I read it the more I see you're just talking about things you know nothing about. If you know users then you will know people have tolerance levels. There are people who get knocked out by weed but can take 4000 grams of tramadol and still function, then there are those who don't touch anything smoking at all but abuse Roche, their tongues are always blue, this class of people are mostly girls, pretty and soft girls.
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Jethrolite(m): 10:27am On Sep 23, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Lol. Even shoe polish. I saw a mallam sniffing the hell out of that sh*t. Also, when I was in secondary school people used to get high on sharpie markers. The guy just wants to sound cool. Lol
Damn, I didn't want to mention hausas as the weird junkies, the things those people get high on sha. They overload their brain and system then pass out.
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Jethrolite(m): 10:28am On Sep 23, 2016
Vero2sleek:
I can bet my 2 cents that you are a lowlife in a degrading cesspool somewhere in the suburbs of Lagos. Wannabe Wan.ker.
Babes you should know when to ignore a person. There's nothing to prove to him. He's a faker.
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:28am On Sep 23, 2016
na was ohh
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Vero2sleek(f): 10:30am On Sep 23, 2016
I seriously doubt though. And my source is using brain chemistry. The closest chance for weed to be involved is in combination with another substance which would have triggered their insane behaviour. Even back then in uni when we cooked with weed and ate, the unaware girls that got paranoid by the effect just slept it off. No one walked around self. Infact we all slept after some good laugh. Wiuld never forget yhis day.
Jethrolite:
Everyone has their tolerance level. You will be surprised regular weed sent them haywire.

1 Like

Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Jethrolite(m): 10:30am On Sep 23, 2016
Vero2sleek:
Sweety, u know yuh streets. Leave the wannabe to be posting whatever he does not know.
Sure thing. We should hang out sometime.
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by OlajumokeBread(f): 10:32am On Sep 23, 2016
ackmann:
Why are there so many transsexuals and gays in Atlanta?

Lol
Maybe because Atlanta is now the new Hollywood where people get the opportunity to make it big, it will attract all kinds of people

How do you know about Gays and Transexuals ?? grin
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 23, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Shoot me in my leg

Go to anybody and tell them that lean is a tablet grin like tramadol
You'll just look ridiculous af grin
I'm done here
You have no idea what you're saying and you keep displaying ignorance. Its amusing
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Jethrolite(m): 10:34am On Sep 23, 2016
Vero2sleek:
I seriously doubt though. And my source is using brain chemistry. The closest chance for weed to be involved is in combination with another substance which would have triggered their insane behaviour. Even back then in uni when we cooked with weed and ate, the unaware girls that got paranoid by the effect just slept it off. No one walked around self. Infact we all slept after some good laugh. Wiuld never forget yhis day.
I may be wrong I may be right but I know at least 5 people that have been rehabilitated from smoking weed, as in local weed. They just went insane, they don't dare touch sk or even know about the existence of Odin, Arizona and Loud.

1 Like

Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by OlajumokeBread(f): 10:34am On Sep 23, 2016
Vero2sleek:

You mentioned how you use to cook your food with weed but you forgot to tell us how you use to suck everyone off
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Vero2sleek(f): 10:35am On Sep 23, 2016
Now I am sure u are a bluff. You stay in Chicago, and u say the mexicans control drug supply in chi town. You must be high on peppermints boy. Go read yuh books.
OlajumokeBread:

Sorry, my pride won't let me sell drugs because it entails working for the Mexican drug cartels and i don't, i won't and i don't plan on working for anyone ever in my life

I will finger you real hard if you don't shut up

2 Likes

Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Jethrolite(m): 10:35am On Sep 23, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

You mentioned how you use to cook your food with weed but you forgot to tell us how you use to suck everyone off
Leave her alone, it's her life not yours and where you there? You are just bringing all of this up to hide your shame. Next time you will not assume about Nigeria or Nigerians.
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by OlajumokeBread(f): 10:37am On Sep 23, 2016
AnonyNymous:

I'm done here
You have no idea what you're saying and you keep displaying ignorance. Its amusing

Are you foolish ??
Lean is not a tablet like tramadol
Lean is mixed with soda(what Nigerians call sprite or coca cola)
Lil Wayne introduced lean to the world, he use to sip it in his doubled plastic cup.

Lean is a pain killer

I don't wanna argue
When did you start hearing about lean ??
Have you been to trap houses ??

Goodbye
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 23, 2016
Vero2sleek:
I witnessed crack use and heroine in Ph and owerri as far back as 2003

Thank you.

The authorities have to go undercover to nip the trend. It was very scary for me being in the midst Zombie-like youths. Plus, the thought of the potential crime looming if these youths can no longer get money to sustain the lifestyle.

The coming years looks like there will be a boom in rehab business, I tell ya.
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Jethrolite(m): 10:37am On Sep 23, 2016
AnonyNymous:

I'm done here
He is proud and ignorant, very, very ignorant.

1 Like

Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 23, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Oh
You again ??

Let me put your ass to sleep once again

You still live in that shiit hole U.K where there are no jobs and people eat Nandos all day ??

I know your brain is very small like the houses and roads in the U.K

And you chose to live in Swansea of all places
Do you call yourself a U.K resident ?? Swansea hood rat
grin grin grin this dude is actually hilarious. so let me ask you again, after all these insults what do you want me to do? i should cry ba? grow up jor. your silly jabs don't affect me. kiss get a life
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 23, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Opium and heroin even dey him list.
And Vicodin that is an ordinary pain killer.
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Vero2sleek(f): 10:38am On Sep 23, 2016
You just said chicago not long ago. Bomboclad Loser.
OlajumokeBread:

Shoot me in my leg

1 Like

Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Jethrolite(m): 10:40am On Sep 23, 2016
xtervaganza:
If you want to see how this country's money is wasted just go to abuja and roll with politician's kids. The way they use drugs will shock you
Between G boys and politician kids, its hard to tell.
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Jethrolite(m): 10:42am On Sep 23, 2016
O0ni:

Thank you.

The authorities have to go undercover to nip the trend. It was very scary for me being in the midst Zombie-like youths. Plus, the thought of the potential crime looming if these youths can no longer get money to sustain the lifestyle.

The coming years looks like there will be a boom in rehab business, I tell ya.
Lol, under cover ke. Let me just tell you, everything is for sale in Nigeria.
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 23, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

How foolish are you ??

Why are those drugs sold ?? In the church or on the streets ??
What does a simple difference in opinion have to do with me being foolish?
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by LordPhilip(m): 10:42am On Sep 23, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Why are Nigerians so foolish ??

No drug can make a man go nakeed, if you smoke weed from now till next year, it will make you eat and go to sleep, that's it

There are no drugs in Nigeria, if you live in America, you will understand what I'm saying.
What drugs are in Nigeria ?? Marijuana(only two strains of weed, regular and SK ), codeine and cocaine ?? that's it
The only drugs that comes to Africa comes through Ghana and crosses the border to Nigeria, drugs import doesn't go through Murtala Mohammed Airport, and Nigeria is the only country that exports/distributes Drugs all over the world, don't ask me how i knows

Africans are very wise, they don't mess with drugs.

I know for sure there are no cracks, lean, krokodiles, Vicodin and Oxycontin, mushrooms, opium, khat, LSD, Bath salt, Heroin,PCP,Ecstasy,Methamphetamine

In summary, Don't do drugs, drugs are for losers

Lol ,Don't pass your ignorance around. My school mate, smoked one nonsense like that, for six months now, man has been mad and he's struggling for his sanity at a rehab in ph. And who told you there are no drugs in nigeria? These days when some secondary kids even take drugs and smoke shit more than some US based rappers sef.
Re: 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers by Talk2Bella(f): 10:45am On Sep 23, 2016
fellis:

Opium and heroin even dey him list.
And Vicodin that is an ordinary pain killer.

He just wan tell us say him know names of drugs grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sea Pirates Attack Market Boat In Bayelsa, Three Persons Shot. Graphic Photos / 18-year-old Slits Peacemaker’s Neck (photo) / South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.