Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

M A R I T A L - U N F A I T H F U L N E S S : Seek For The Right Solution. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / M A R I T A L - U N F A I T H F U L N E S S : Seek For The Right Solution. (496 Views)

Apostle S.S. Aderibigbe 2018 Prophecies: “3 Senators Will Die This Year!” / P R E M A R I T A L - Don't Mess With Costly Mistake / God Is Looking For Men And Women Of F-A-I-T-H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M A R I T A L - U N F A I T H F U L N E S S : Seek For The Right Solution. by FreshGreen: 5:14am On Sep 23, 2016
M A R I T A L - U N F A I T H F U L N E S S : Seek For The Right Solution.
As a married person, if your husband or wife is not genuinely saved, though they may be committed Christians or ministers in the church, and you discover that he or she is committing extra-marital sex, what is the solution? The solution is not to fight with the person, though you can challenge, the solution is not to divorce, the solution is not to fight the sinful partner outside, the only solution is to pray for the salvation of his or her soul, preach to the person by your own way of life and patiently wait on the Lord.

SALVATION, THE SOLUTION
I have come across several women whose husbands are unfaithful in marriage, sleeping with other women outside; most of them are seeking for wrong solutions, some are praying wrong prayer that God should detach the husband from the strange woman; that God should destroy the strange women or that God should take the mind of the husband away from the particular strange woman outside. None of these prayers is the right prayer for the right solution, because to unfaithful husband, there will always be a strange woman out there. The solution for unfaithfulness in marriage is salvation of soul, when your husband is genuinely saved, he will not commit adultery anymore. The major prayer to pray for such person is that God should save him or her. But if you yourself are not saved, then there is a compounded problem. You need to get saved yourself, because sin is sin before God; the person who commits adultery and other partner that usually gets angry, shout, rude, and not submissive are the same before God, no difference.

When you are saved, you can pray for the salvation of your husband or wife and divine solution will follow.

LOVE, PRAYER & PATIENCE
The three in one solution for the critical solution in your marriage, no matter how terrible or tough is: LOVE – you love your spouse; for better understanding on what this love means, please read 1 Corinthians 13:1-8, please read it.

PRAYER – you prayer for the salvation of your spouse, if he or she backslides, you pray for the restoration. Pray without ceasing, until something happens. When a saved person earnestly prays for the salvation of another, the answer will definitely come through. Romans 10:1, “Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.”

PATIENCE – you stay patient with your unsaved spouse, you know God was patient with you also before you eventually got saved, so do the same thing with your spouse. Believe that God is using you to save your spouse, and so patiently wait for its manifestation. “For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.” 1 Corinthians 7:14.

If you will like to surrender your life to Jesus, rededicate your life to Jesus, please click the link
http://www.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-can-i-be-saved/270674586372252

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Watch This Facebook Video Caught Of CCTV / World's Blasphemy Day / #solar Power Installation And #hybrid Inverter For Your Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.