Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar (13975 Views)

Naira Crashes Further To N445 Per dollar / Naira Crashes To 288/dollar At New Official Market / Naira Crashes As FG Denies Currency Swap Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by daclint(m): 10:12am On Sep 23, 2016
Just watching in 3D

1 Like

Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by passionate88: 10:13am On Sep 23, 2016
Omenka beremx ngeneukwenu

1 Like

Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 23, 2016
Hmmm.

Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 23, 2016
Useless government---

One can not plan for the future again shocked

2 Likes

Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by davibid: 10:17am On Sep 23, 2016
I'm standing with Buhari

grin

2 Likes

Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by ephi123(f): 10:18am On Sep 23, 2016
Meanwhile Oga Buhari is busy signing one agreement he has no clue about in Paris, when his house is on fire.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by geostrata(m): 10:18am On Sep 23, 2016
angry

[size=16pt]$1000 Payoneer[/size] fund urgently needed [size=16pt]@360/$[/size] contact me on whatsapp :::> 08185436277
Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by ephi123(f): 10:19am On Sep 23, 2016
passionate88:
Omenka beremx ngeneukwenu

You won't see them on this kind of thread. Or maybe they are having their daily briefing for the day hehehe cheesy No work, no pay

3 Likes

Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by passionate88: 10:20am On Sep 23, 2016
sukkot:
HMMM so dollar is worth more than pounds ? big lie. someone is artificially inflating it and making money from it
who's the someone if not someone in apc led government

1 Like

Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2016
I happy for people wey them brother dey send money from abroad
Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by sidneyj(m): 10:21am On Sep 23, 2016
nice one

just yesterday APC supporter was complaining about four months salary they have not received. with a big smile on my face i explained to her that she have received they money without knowing. she ask how? i let her know that they rice,chicken and money she collected during election is her salary for the four month..... grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by jossy4joseph(m): 10:22am On Sep 23, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by hustla(m): 10:24am On Sep 23, 2016
richidinho:
Imagine receiving $700 monthly somewhere

Read my siggy

I Iove me so Maldives
But for holiday
Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 23, 2016
Going to N1000/$

Buhari running Nigeria like Mugabe

1 Like

Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by amazingspiderma: 10:28am On Sep 23, 2016
Nigeria gradually transforming to Zimbabwe.

1 Like

Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 23, 2016
abokibuhari:
we need atiku at this point in time to deliver us from this recession, I will definitely vote for atiku come 2019...

we need corruption to make naija grow
seriously you need education. If you prefer corruption to sanitized Nigeria then something must be wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by zesh(m): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2016
plz if u want to buy something online which 1 do they use is it d interbank exchange or d other.e.g on aliamazon
Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by Billygee2u: 10:31am On Sep 23, 2016
Chipappii:
We really need to sell most of our national assets.
Starting with buhari and his economic teams.
Let the bidding commence.
Bidding is only available to countries that can withstand these disasters like usa and uk.
It is purely restricted to kenya and Zimbabwe mostly and other african counties. We don't want africa to go into recession.
And additional bonus pack comprising of the party APC, lai Mohammed especially is to be presented also to the winner.
Some parts of northern and western Nigeria is also up for sales.
Contact Omenka, Ngeneukwenu and Beremx for more details.
For payment please contact me @ chipappii@nairaland.com
Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 23, 2016
Buharia don finish dis economy.

1 Like

Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by sukkot: 10:41am On Sep 23, 2016
passionate88:
who's the someone if not someone in apc led government
grow up already. both parties are two sides of the same coin. follow individuals with integrity not a party.
Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by passionate88: 10:43am On Sep 23, 2016
sukkot:
grow up already. both parties are two sides of the same coin. follow individuals with integrity not a party.

Who is credible? Is it someone that said Abacha never stole but is now requesting for stolen funds to be repatriated
Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by ChynoBEATS: 10:55am On Sep 23, 2016
sukkot:
HMMM so dollar is worth more than pounds ?
if dollar increase euro will then lastly pounds.....

Pounds is bigger than euro n dollar

sukkot:

someone is artificially inflating it and making money from it

The Black Market is.... N CBN aint doing anything about it...... Well its more like an indirect way to devalue the naira ..... So we would be discouraged ..... N invest more inwards .... Things'll change but it'll take 1yr n half ....

Our problem aint the president but the Senate....
Infact the Entire National assembly

They're the law markers....
They know what we need to do to go out of this..... But they're not ready to change things........

Did you watch yesterdays senate hearing ?...... On NTA n Ait? ....

We nigerians don't pay attention to the NASS ...
They're our problem.... Cos they pass the laws n bills ... not the president... .

Mind you I dint vote in the last election ... N I don't support APC either.
Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by sukkot: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2016
ChynoBEATS:
if dollar increase euro will then lastly pounds.....

Pounds is bigger than euro n dollar

The Black Market is.... N CBN aint doing anything about it...... Well its more like an indirect way to devalue the naira ..... So we would be discouraged ..... N invest more inwards .... Things'll change but it'll take 1yr n half ....

Our problem aint the president but the Senate....
Infact the Entire National assembly

They're the law markers....
They know what we need to do to go out of this..... But they're not ready to change things........

Did you watch yesterdays senate hearing ?...... On NTA n Ait? ....

We nigerians don't pay attention to the NASS ...
They're our problem.... Cos they pass the laws n bills ... not the president... .

Mind you I dint vote in the last election ... N I don't support APC either.

well that makes a lot of sense. the bolded that is

1 Like

Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by goldedprince: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2016
Pavore9:
With this, locally produced goods are becoming cheaper for those importing from Nigeria!.....it is paying some people! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wise guy. Leave these idiots to keep talking nonsense.
Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by sukkot: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2016
passionate88:

Who is credible? Is it someone that said Abacha never stole but is now requesting for stolen funds to be repatriated
point is following parties ( APC or PDP ) is stupidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by goldedprince: 11:03am On Sep 23, 2016
Cant wait to see this shyte hit 500 or even 700. Best government ever. I will vote for buari and even campaign for him free of charge
Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by Pavore9: 11:07am On Sep 23, 2016
goldedprince:

Wise guy. Leave these idiots to keep talking nonsense.

Some just focus on whining while some are making the best of the situation. Go to NAHCO at the International airport in Lagos and see tonnes of local goods awaiting shipment out of Nigeria, even stuffs as common as Aboniki and maggi crayfish cubes are being exported!
Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by DonaldGenes(m): 11:35am On Sep 23, 2016
Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by borntosuccess(m): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2016
just imagine
Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by LePrezident(m): 11:46am On Sep 23, 2016
Holy f.uck
Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by okosodo: 11:48am On Sep 23, 2016
abokibuhari:
we need atiku at this point in time to deliver us from this recession, I will definitely vote for atiku come 2019...

thunder fire you and atiku
Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by Franky826: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2016
abokibuhari:

how is it doing you? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN To Raise BDC’s Share Capital To ₦2 Billion / Fund Your UBA Visa Africard Instantly Without Going To Banking Hall To Deposit / Naira Unaffected By Trump’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.