Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar (13974 Views)

Naira Crashes Further To N445 Per dollar / Naira Crashes To 288/dollar At New Official Market / Naira Crashes As FG Denies Currency Swap Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by musicwriter(m): 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
What this recession has taught me is that history is a natural curve, and that yesterday's events are exactly the same events repeating itself today with different actors and scenes.

At a time when everybody, including the CBN governor Emefiele predicted the Naira would gain when currency floated or devalued, I relied on history of globalization, the new world order, and the capitalist network that control the world's eceonomy, and I predicted the Naira will hit N500/$1. I even predicted it would happen within 1 year- 5 months left.

But that wasn't all.

I also predicted Nigeria will sell its assets and borrow a lot of money. Then, we shall enter stage two of the recession where all the money borrowed and realized from assets would make matters worse. The REAL recession would then begin that would see the Naira fall to N1,000/$1. This will happen before or by end of 2018.

Just before the death of Lord Kwame Nrumah, he predicted that so called education would make African elites become so dumb in future that they'll partner with white people to enslave Africa totally not knowing what they're doing!.

Aren't there anybody in the Nigerian government educated enough to understand what's happening now is a script? Because, I've been forcasting events here on Nairaland exactly as they're happening!.

Now I know why Winston Churchill said ''the further backward you look at history, the farther forward you're likely to see''.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by joseph1832(m): 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
musicwriter:
What this recession has taught me is that history is a natural curve, and that yesterday's events are exactly the same events repeating itself today with different actors and scenes.

At a time when everybody, including the CBN governor Emefiele predicted the Naira would gain when currency floated or devalued, I relied on history of globalization, the new world order, and the capitalist network that control the world's eceonomy, and I predicted the Naira will hit N500/$1. I even predicted it would happen within 1 year- 5 months left.

But that wasn't all.

I also predicted Nigeria will sell its assets and borrow a lot of money. Then, we shall enter stage two of the recession where all the money borrowed and realized from assets would make matters worse. The REAL recession would then begin that would see the Naira fall to N1,000/$1. This will happen before or by end of 2018.

Just before the death of Lord Kwame Nrumah, he predicted that so called education would make African elites become become so dumb in future that they'll partner with white people to enslave Africa totally not knowing what they're doing!.

Aren't there anybody in the Nigerian government educated enough to understand what's happening now is a script? Because, I've been forcasting events here on Nairaland exactly as they're happening!
What are your suggestions, bro?
Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by mrZENographer: 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
Joel3:
...its time we get our own country and save ourselves from the destruction this administration is heading to.

we cannot share the pain any longer from incompetent buharism government. they have succeeded in taking us back to 70s in just two years.

He isnt through. He has also signed the paris agreement. Click the link to know what this means for Nigeria's future.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2016/jul/19/philippines-wont-honour-un-paris-climate-deal-president-duterte

@Seun lalalisticlala PMBNG abokibuhari stelvin101 Julietcutie chipappii omoikea celestialAgent Aleairhub mvners007 Ireneony ogawisdom Madcow1 erico2k2 ahamonyeka bafnaija easysuccess libertyetin Ipobdevil topstory Huffington noblezone obiremy kingmaker001 kamanuozuzu cuteboy2 babyfaceAfrica Skytrend

Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by Demmtek(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
Charley boy saw the vision "only if $1=1naira " time to invest big .
Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by musicwriter(m): 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
joseph1832:
What are your suggestions, bro?

Our No.1 problem in Africa is the so called education we inherited from colonial masters/slave traders. We need to uproot that system of education and enthrone ours. Only then shall we become aware of our problems and begin to tackle them. At the moment, as you can see from Buhari and his team and from all other African countries, we don't even have the intellectual capability to understand our problem.

So, what we should do right now is re-invent education in Africa to get us educated enough such that we begin to manufacture our own airplanes, cars, ships, TVs, phones, trains, submarines, spaceship, infrastructures. Name them!.

For details see link on my signature.
Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by Vince77(m): 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
erico2k2:

take Zimbabwe as classic example

Ur example is scary.
Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by austin2all: 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
meanwhile, they keep fooling them zombies

Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by onatisi(m): 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
myners007:
Clueless government: They should simply make us of a crash Helmet to protect the Naira from further crashing

Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by joseph1832(m): 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
musicwriter:

Our No.1 problem in Africa is the so called education we inherited from colonial masters/slave traders. We need to uproot that system of education and enthrone ours. Only then shall we become aware of our problems and begin to tackle them.
But this same education is responsible for individual development that paved way for so man people. It was because of this same education men like Nkrumah, Awolowo, Zik and Co realise the evil call western imperialism and fought against it, thereby bringing the end of colonialism.

At the moment, as you can see from Buhari and his team and from all other African countries, we don't even have the intellectual capability to understand our problem.
Buhari and his team are inept! That's just the truth of it.

So, what we should do right now is re-invent education in Africa to get us educated enough such that we begin to manufacture our own airplanes, cars, ships, TVs, phones, trains, submarines, spaceship, infrastructures. Name them!.

For details see link on my signature.
Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by diva90: 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
Artificial scarcity or real scarcity? Something tells me that people are hoarding foreign currency waiting for it to get to N500/$ before they release it to the market.
But wettin concern me *sips tea*

1 Like

Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by lifestyle1(m): 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
“The naira will begin to recover by Monday when Travelex begins to sell forex to BDCs,” Gwadabe said.
Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by Onlymewakacum(m): 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
Buhari the clueless one, his economic team is crap.
Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by musicwriter(m): 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
joseph1832:
But this same education is responsible for individual development that paved way for so man people. It was because of this same education men like Nkrumah, Awolowo, Zik and Co realise the evil call western imperialism and fought against it, thereby bringing the end of colonialism.

Buhari and his team are inept! That's just the truth of it.

Lord Nkrumah, Awolowo, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Kenyatta, e.t.c indeed were educated and their education was enough to bring us socio-political change, ONLY.

Even at that, Nkrumah was wise enough to note that the education he had was faulty!.

Indeed, Lord Kwame Nkrumah noticed the problem with education in Africa that I'm talking about. After observing that colonial missionary school curriculum was Euro-centric, and that it carefully excluded African religion, culture, and history, he said ‘’under such a system of education the youth of Africa is not prepared to meet any definite situations of the changing community except those of the clerical activities and occupations for foreign commercial and mercantile concerns’’.

And he concluded by saying ‘’any educational program which fails to furnish criteria for the judgment of social, political, economic, and technical progress of the people it purports to serve has completely failed in its purpose, and has become an educational fraud’’.

So, you see, Nkrumah noticed that even the education he had was built on wrong foundation!. In fact, before his death, he predicted that this current model of education would be best for creating African elites who would partner with white people to re-colonize Africa in future. He expressed this in his book ''neo-colonialism, the last stage of imperialism.

The immediate preoccupation of those pan Africanists you mentioned was our POLITICAL independence.

The type of education that is missing is the type that would lead us to ECONOMIC development. That system of education would require another set of pedagogical changes that would require us among other things ''to learn in our native languages'' to enable us be able to conceptualize science. Because, no nation can industrialize without science.

Only an understanding of science would lead us to economic development, scientific development, technological development and industrialization. When we achieve these other type of developments, we will become free indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
Well Buhari has only 4 years. He should remember that. 2019 is around the corner and the Yoruba Nation who voted for him in 2015 have no patience. If his performance doesnt improve even Jagaban Tinubu will not be able to save him.

1 Like

Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
Even me that I make SMALL dollars here and there in obodo oyinbo, Im hoarding it. Or why will I send my money to first bank to change at 330, when black market is 435. Over 100 naira difference. The scarcity is artificial. It will eventually hit 600 if things do not change.
Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by uvalued(m): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
Chipappii:
We really need to sell most of our national assets.
Starting with buhari and his economic teams.
Let the bidding commence.
Bidding is only available to countries that can withstand these disasters like usa and uk.
It is purely restricted to kenya and Zimbabwe mostly and other african counties. We don't want africa to go into recession.
And additional bonus pack comprising of the party APC, lai Mohammed especially is to be presented also to the winner.
Some parts of northern and western Nigeria is also up for sales.
Contact Omenka, Ngeneukwenu and Beremx for more details.
For payment please contact me @ chipappii@nairaland.com

haahahhha
Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by Yeligray(m): 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
ALL HAIL PMB.
Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by 4wrd9ja: 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
12inches1:
Well Buhari has only 4 years. He should remember that. 2019 is around the corner and the Yoruba Nation who voted for him in 2015 have no patience. If his performance doesnt improve even Jagaban Tinubu will not be able to save him.
It will be miracle to change this man or APC with vote , they don't believe in free and fair elections
Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by Phranex(m): 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
richidinho:
Imagine receiving $700 monthly somewhere

Read my siggy

What job u offer
Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by richidinho(m): 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
Phranex:

What job u offer

Wassap me
Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by Rayton(m): 7:42am On Sep 24, 2016
sukkot:
grow up already. both parties are two sides of the same coin. follow individuals with integrity not a party.

Nithing like that!
Buhari had integrity till he joined thieves like Ameachi n Tinubu who tune him n brought out his inherent foolishness
Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by joseph1832(m): 8:45am On Sep 24, 2016
musicwriter:

Lord Nkrumah, Awolowo, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Kenyatta, e.t.c indeed were educated and their education was enough to bring us socio-political change, ONLY.

Even at that, Nkrumah was wise enough to note that the education he had was faulty!.

Indeed, Lord Kwame Nkrumah noticed the problem with education in Africa that I'm talking about. After observing that colonial missionary school curriculum was Euro-centric, and that it carefully excluded African religion, culture, and history, he said ‘’under such a system of education the youth of Africa is not prepared to meet any definite situations of the changing community except those of the clerical activities and occupations for foreign commercial and mercantile concerns’’.

And he concluded by saying ‘’any educational program which fails to furnish criteria for the judgment of social, political, economic, and technical progress of the people it purports to serve has completely failed in its purpose, and has become an educational fraud’’.

So, you see, Nkrumah noticed that even the education he had was built on wrong foundation!. In fact, before his death, he predicted that this current model of education would be best for creating African elites who would partner with white people to re-colonize Africa in future. He expressed this in his book ''neo-colonialism, the last stage of imperialism.

The immediate preoccupation of those pan Africanists you mentioned was our POLITICAL independence.

The type of education that is missing is the type that would lead us to ECONOMIC development. That system of education would require another set of pedagogical changes that would require us among other things ''to learn in our native languages'' to enable us be able to conceptualize science. Because, no nation can industrialize without science.

Only an understanding of science would lead us to economic development, scientific development, technological development and industrialization. When we achieve these other type of developments, we will become free indeed.
I understand where you're coming from. But I believe the quest for one to be truly educated is a personal thing.

I hope you see the calibre of graduate our higher institutions produce nowadays? Even though there are exceptions, the majority is strictly nothing to write home about.

So I'll say western education accord us the opportunity to see what we want to see. People like Nkrumah used this education which gave them an insight into the double swindling motive of the imperialists. This was why he was among the first who said the independence of many African countries is "Flag" or "Titular".

Even Leopold Senghor preached this when he advocated his philosophy of "Negritude". It takes a particular type of awakening for an African to see that the vast effect of the White man is causing serious damage.

The white man's education isn't the problem, his religion is, because his religion has drown black consciousness and awakening.

So economic development will come if and only when we as a people produce that leader that has vision, vision to do that which is necessarily.

I really don't believe Thomas Sankara was educated even to up PhD level, yet during his time, his programs showed he's a man with vision.

So, like I said, education has nothing to do with it, it's all about vision and the purging away of the White man's religion, which has caused more damage than good in this country.
Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by sukkot: 9:55am On Sep 24, 2016
Rayton:

Nithing like that!
Buhari had integrity till he joined thieves like Ameachi n Tinubu who tune him n brought out his inherent foolishness
listen every politician in nigeria is a thief so he has to join any of them if he wants to govern. what he did is joined himself to the more progressive criminals. look at all the miracles tinubu is doing in lagos ? because of tinubu lagos is looking like london. so you have to join a thief who knows what he is doing and not a clueless thief, because they are all thieves. so buhari is a smart man

1 Like

Re: Naira Crashes Further To N436/dollar by musicwriter(m): 1:54am On Sep 25, 2016
joseph1832:
I understand where you're coming from. But I believe the quest for one to be truly educated is a personal thing.

I hope you see the calibre of graduate our higher institutions produce nowadays? Even though there are exceptions, the majority is strictly nothing to write home about.

So I'll say western education accord us the opportunity to see what we want to see. People like Nkrumah used this education which gave them an insight into the double swindling motive of the imperialists. This was why he was among the first who said the independence of many African countries is "Flag" or "Titular".

Even Leopold Senghor preached this when he advocated his philosophy of "Negritude". It takes a particular type of awakening for an African to see that the vast effect of the White man is causing serious damage.

The white man's education isn't the problem, his religion is, because his religion has drown black consciousness and awakening.

So economic development will come if and only when we as a people produce that leader that has vision, vision to do that which is necessarily.

I really don't believe Thomas Sankara was educated even to up PhD level, yet during his time, his programs showed he's a man with vision.

So, like I said, education has nothing to do with it, it's all about vision and the purging away of the White man's religion, which has caused more damage than good in this country.

When you people talk about religion as our problem it shows how deep western indoctrination has sank us.

Both religion and education were brought to us by the missionaries at the same time. The real indoctrination was happening and is still happening under the so called education, whereas religion was serving the purpose of killing the will for uprising or revenge by Africans.

The worst attack on Africa by the colonialists was the destruction of our native languages, which then destroyed our original system of knowledge acquisition- Education.

This is why..............................

Language is like a seed. Within a seed contains all what the seed needs to become a tree. If you plant a seed it would grow and have every other thing it needs. It would have stem, branch, leaves, roots, fruits, e.t.c. That's how language is!!.

If you destroy a seed, you've also inadvertently destroyed a tree!. You've destroyed stems, branches, barks, leaves, roots, fruits, e.t.c.

Therefore, if you destroy a language you've destroyed everything about those who own the language!!. If you destroy the language of a people, you'll also destroy their culture, religion, ideals, heritage, history, point of view, tradition, e.t.c, e.t.c.

That's exactly what the slave masters and colonialists did. They made sure they destroy our languages by banning it while putting their languages as our official language and forcing us to acquire knowledge with it. Acquiring knowledge in their language was the second worst disaster. Because, that means we can no longer challenge their views as over time we have grown to become ''educated fools''. Indeed, its because we were schooled to think like fools that's why they literally told us they're saints and we believed them!.

Adolf Hitler said ''let me control the textbooks and I'll control the mind of the nation''.

What we need do is uproot the brainwashing education we inherited from Britain and France and return to learning in our natural languages- Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Efik, Ibibio, Tiv, Ijaw, Zulu, Zona, Swahili, Nupe, e.t.c, e.t.c. Each African tribe should return back to studying in their native languages.

Africa cannot develop until we return to speaking and writing in our native languages in school. We must be masters of our various languages by using them in schools to acquire knowledge. It would naturally lead us back to ourselves over time.

Religion that you blamed for our backwardness is just like a branch of tree, not the seed, not even the root. Because, knowledge about the bible and koran was acquired via brainwashing western education!. Don't we have christian and islamic studies in our school curriculum today? Are those working in our ministry of education not educated? Of course, they've been indoctrinated by western education such that they believe religion should be a subject in school!.

It is not religion that makes them teach religion in school. Its education!!.

Worshiping of foreign gods is just one of the hundreds of symptoms of what's wrong with the African mind. So, why cutting the branches?. Why not uproot the brainwashing education itself?.

It's such a pity we no longer remember what we have today is not true education but an indoctrination fed us by the British and French.

Why even blame religion?. Is religion the principal way white people control Africa?. Of course, not!.

White people control us in all areas!. White people also control YOU African Atheists or Pagans.

If you studied Chemistry in school, it's white man's point of view about Chemistry. If you studied Biology, it's white man's thoughts about Biology. If you studied Economics, it's white man's knowledge of Economics. If you studied Geography, it's white man's model of Geography. e.t.c, e.t.c. So, no matter what you studied in school as an African, it's always white man's point of view about that branch of knowledge.

So, stop hiding your head in sand like the Ostrich. Remove the plank in your eyes before removing the speck in your brother's eye.

The intellectual superiority white people exert over us is so big that a white man boasted to me recently saying
" Everything around you. Your career, weather engineering, Social Sciences, Arts, Medicine, Your Car, House, Clothes, phone. Everything, I mean everything is a product of white man's Ingenuity".

Your most intelligent black professor is a product of white man's education. All the theories and Formulas he will encounter as a student were all developed by a white man. So please, what can you do without us?.

As you can see above, this white man understands you cannot be a truly educated African, even if you hold a PhD. He knows there's no education going on in Africa. Its YOU that has been fully indoctrinated that consider yourself educated, but they know your educational indoctrination is exactly as strong as the religious indoctrination.

Whether you are a religious person or educated person, its the same indoctrination by the same white people!. They gave you both religion and education!!.

He had the audacity to say such to me because he understands we're being fooled with what they fed us as education during colonialism, but YOU don't know!. He understands that knowledge is only knowledge, if they say so. He understands they create knowledge and that all we can do in Africa is copy and paste. Yet, the saddest part is that while white people understands the damage and how western education mess up our minds, but the so called educated Africans don't!.

Until African nations re-invent education and eschew from what Fela Anikulapokuti called ''follow follow'' we'll remain in this situation of looking up to white people as a standard for knowledge creation.

You all African atheists must swallow your prides and drop your egos, then, come to the realization the supposed education you have is no better than the white man's religion. Your education is also a product of the white man's deceit, therefore, you're also as brainwashed as any bible or koran believing African. A reason the Emir of Kano, Sanusi Muhammad II, said ''every African is a victim of colonialism''. We all have been fooled!!.

In fact, Lord Kwame Nkrumah, the father of African independence, after schooling in three US universities and earning lots of degrees, came back to Africa with all his degrees and he shed tears saying ''western education is a fraud''. He feared that education in Africa would create what Bob Marley called ''educated fools''.

I've researched the problem with education in Africa and I know exactly what the problem is. In order for Africa to be COMPLETELY free, in order for Africa to develop we must create a model of education that’s grounded in African philosophy, ideals, point of view, history, culture, e.t.c. A model of education without colonial hangovers. The same model of education the Japanese have used to acquire knowledge to build technological wonders and went to the moon without western influence. I’m talking about a model of education that will work for Africa!.

Join me let's re-invent education in Africa.

For details see this link http://www.africason.com/2015/10/intellectual-slavery-most-dangerous.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN To Raise BDC’s Share Capital To ₦2 Billion / Fund Your UBA Visa Africard Instantly Without Going To Banking Hall To Deposit / Naira Unaffected By Trump’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.