Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,756 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others (42758 Views)

FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) / Don't Sell NLNG, NNPC — Ezekwesili, Advises Buhari On How To Restore Economy / So They Wanted To Sell Off NLNG, NNPC Et AL With Emergency Powers. Is That It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 23, 2016
Shouldn't vanguard be sued for defamation of character? undecided

1 Like

Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by NairaMaster1(m): 11:13am On Sep 23, 2016
lipsrsealed

Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by diteh(m): 11:16am On Sep 23, 2016
Well, some of us have gone from eating once a day to once in 3 or 4 days. No extra money to buy anything and price s have gone up the sky
Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by goldedprince: 11:18am On Sep 23, 2016
johnpaulo:
The load of this country is too much for me to carry.
Bro its not about load. Its about selling nnpc, nlng etc.
Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by Ojikutumemu: 11:20am On Sep 23, 2016
Phool

kings09:
Buhari wld nt sell any of the presidential aircrafts, Buhari wld nt cut any of his allowances or dat of his aides, Buhari wld not reduce d number of his aides either, Buhari wld not reduce the budget of the presidency n aso rock, but he is quick to steal speeches, he is quick to sell national assets dat r cash cows simply because they r all located in d south. if all diz assets had their operating base in d north, wld Buhari even consider dis idea? Buhari the intellectual thief, y not sell the whole of the South. BUHARI IS OFFICIALLY A THIEF AND A SCAMMER.

cc hungerbad, funkymetahuman, madridguy, ngeneukwenu, sarrki, bolustic, area, kyase n other members of the zombies.

1 Like

Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by tunezvic(m): 11:22am On Sep 23, 2016
Ijaya123:

All those things you listed are fruits of PDP that have been plaguing this country for several years now. Abi you were born last year?
ode! Who be pdp? Who be apc , are they not the same set of reshuffled pdp members.

1 Like

Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by ikokrek: 11:29am On Sep 23, 2016
Apc

Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by WorldRichest: 11:34am On Sep 23, 2016
ephi123:
If other governments had sold NLNG and co, will it be here today for Buhari to be considering selling?

All the recovered loots, what has been done with them?

A government that is totally bereft of ideas, the next thing that remains is to start selling off national assets. Big shame.

Please educate me, was it Buhari that sold Nigerian Airways, Niger Insurance, NEPA, Eleme Petrochemical Company, e.t.c. including your destiny?
Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by ephi123(f): 11:40am On Sep 23, 2016
WorldRichest:

Please educate me, was it Buhari that sold Nigerian Airways, Niger Insurance, NEPA, Eleme Petrochemical Company, e.t.c. including your destiny?

Obviously you struggle with expressing yourself without insults, and I don't oblige people like you. Pele.
Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by davss02(m): 11:41am On Sep 23, 2016
Pls guys,how many months will it take to be a photographer . What is the duration of learning photography
Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by bigmo1(m): 11:45am On Sep 23, 2016
And someone's says there is no freedom of speech in this buhari's govt. Freedom after speech is even guaranteed. The insane person who published this is still walking freely.
Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by Jethrolite(m): 11:58am On Sep 23, 2016
ephi123:

Yes I agree, but all the things mentioned are not even being done by this government so far. There is absolutely no justification for the sale of these assets. Absolutely none.
Yes that's true, that's something that scares me about this country, government only focuses on making money just to spend it. Imagine governors already supporting the idea. Sure sign that the sale will amount to nothing.
Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by ephi123(f): 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
Jethrolite:
Yes that's true, that's something that scares me about this country, government only focuses on making money just to spend it. Imagine governors already supporting the idea. Sure sign that the sale will amount to nothing.

I agree, it's really worrisome. Let's watch and see.
Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by banki(m): 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
Love Machine:
Former president olusegun obasanjo sold 40% public assets to his friends.Buhari want to toe the same line.At the end,it is his extended family those asset will be sold to at give away prices.
Didn't buhari retrieve the phcn that former gej sold?

that's the problem with most of you blind supporters

you are so so ignorant
so Buhari retrieved PHCN? that's how dumb some of you people are

is it that you thrive on misinforming yourselves or you just enjoy being foolish
Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by beadaholic(f): 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
I'm really disappointed by this man. After making mouth now reality sets in and he is misbehaving. sad sad sad I need to start processing how I would leave this country. It ain't worth it
Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by cyrilamx(m): 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
Love Machine:
Former president olusegun obasanjo sold 40% public assets to his friends.Buhari want to toe the same line.At the end,it is his extended family those asset will be sold to at give away prices.
Didn't buhari retrieve the phcn that former gej sold?
guy get your fact right. Buhari never said he will sell those assets.the idea was mooted to him by sanusi, dangote and saraki. Again he didn't reverse PHCN sales.
Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by vRendoh(m): 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
grin
Umy my hope and strengh for coming back...
Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by ricababy1: 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
Can someone help me this load is too much for me
Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by emynike2001(m): 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
condemn condemn
Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by anionjasa(m): 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
APC

Na thunder go fire all of una for the following pains una inflicted on nigerians:
Hunger
Strife
Poverty
Anger
Job lost
Suicide
Thefts
Arm-robbery
Pains
Sickness
Hardship
Herdsmen
Islamist Rebels
Corruption
Winch hunting
Tyranny
Forgery
Pliagralism
Homelessness
Misery
Killings
Unemployment
Policy Summersault
Globe- toting
Lying
Deceit
Recession
Inflation
Road Crashes
Polio
Boko haram

Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by queencalipso(f): 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
naijaboiy:
A man reached a hotel where he was invited for a wedding. He found two doors, one written brides close relatives n friends; the other written grooms close relatives n friends.

He entered the grooms n found inside two other doors, One written for ladies only and the other gents only. He entered the gents only and walked a few steps just to find 2doors One written, those with gifts the other those without gifts.

Since he was among those who didn't carry anything; he entered, ONLY TO FIND HIMSELF OUT ON THE STREET gringringringrin

Hahahaha!! Very funny
Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by Omonigeriarere: 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
Lukmann1:
even vanguard is made fun of a hole whole president.
Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by CioAngels(f): 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
kings09:
Buhari wld nt sell any of the presidential aircrafts, Buhari wld nt cut any of his allowances or dat of his aides, Buhari wld not reduce d number of his aides either, Buhari wld not reduce the budget of the presidency n aso rock, but he is quick to steal speeches, he is quick to sell national assets dat r cash cows simply because they r all located in d south. if all diz assets had their operating base in d north, wld Buhari even consider dis idea? Buhari the intellectual thief, y not sell the whole of the South. BUHARI IS OFFICIALLY A THIEF AND A SCAMMER.

cc hungerbad, funkymetahuman, madridguy, ngeneukwenu, sarrki, bolustic, area, kyase n other members of the zombies.
Oh, you Are Very Very Ríght, Yes All in the South and our Vp will gladly ConSent To the Sales of properties belonging to All NIGERIANS to 1% Thieves for Plate of Porridge. All the ones sold by past governments, how many worked? Jimoh ibrahim who bought Nigeria Re-Insurance, for about ten year now have refused to pay those that retired. Pa Obasanja sold Nigerian Airways and her assets to Himself, so you can see why Arik Airways is standing. Saraki is ready to buy while Dangote, probably in Partnership with Heads of States to Buy Off Nigeria and Her Citizens to Use Them as Slaves then pass on to their children. NO SELLING OF OUR NATIONAL COMMOM WEALTH.
Re: Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others by joinnow: 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
National assets for sale
Dangote u GO buy.
Buy NNPC and get NLNG for free

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures / Unknown Gunmen Burn Customary, High Court In Imo (Photos) / US Stations Marines In Ghana In Fear Of Post Election Crisis - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.