Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Home Is Like Hell Fire. Should I Leave My Parents. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Home Is Like Hell Fire. Should I Leave My Parents. (356 Views)

I Want To Leave My Father's Deeper Life Church. Is It Right? - Pastor's Daughter / Home Is Like Hell Fire / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Home Is Like Hell Fire. Should I Leave My Parents. by leonard10: 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
I WANNA LEAVE HOME,.PLS ADVICE ME...

Am the first born of my family out of 4 children, Am just through with my NCE PROGRAM at Adeyemi College of Education. The second born, my younger brother, is at service, the 3rd born is already in final year while our last born is in part 2. I am slow in my education due to some circumstances. Though before my NCE PROGRAM, I had already schooled at Federal polytechnic ado,(which there's nothing to show for it....My gp was just too low). But at least I thank God I performed well at Adeyemi college.

But there's something, my parents are tired of me, I look like a stranger even in my father's house, My progress is not a match to my younger ones .

Even if I wanna progress after my NCE PROGRAM, (IT WOULD BE THE 3RD HIGHER INSTITUTIONS HAVE ATTENDED) I feel ashamed of myself even among my younger ones at home. It really gives me psychological trauma. I don't know what to do, every mistake I do is noticed, while my younger ones are pampered at same mistake.

I remembered when I almost committed suicide at home, life at home is just as Hell fire.and many experiences at home. They are just fed up with me.

My verdict is, I wanna leave home for me sister house and start a new life from there, I Want to huzzle myself and take care of my education with the little help of my Aunty (younger sister of my dad)

So the question is should I continue under my Parents .(Am 25 years of Age).

Or continued with my decision to Start a new life somewhere. But remember that my staying with my parents is like being in hell... PLEASE ADVISE ME.
Re: Home Is Like Hell Fire. Should I Leave My Parents. by dollyjoy(f): 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
I think leaving home is the bestsmiley

1 Like

Re: Home Is Like Hell Fire. Should I Leave My Parents. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
I think you should leave and try to make a living for yourself.

Leave your comfort zone. I guess you are a guy.

Listen to #pray4me# by Darey. I dunno busy somehow, that song keeps pushing me.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Home Is Like Hell Fire. Should I Leave My Parents. by Ginaz(f): 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
O.p, there's only one problem you seems to have, you COMPARE Yourself to others. You compare you self worth or self success with others and you suffer from fear that as the senior in the house your younger ones will soon overthrown you.

Stop that thinking and everything will be clear. Do what you can do and let others do what they can do, It doesn't matter if they do much more.

If they are tired of you it's cos of the mentality you are carrying. Just cos nothing is working for you now doesn't mean it won't work later in the future. You're the senior and start acting, thinking, and reasoning like one.

School is not everything, put your hands in some business and more from there. Life is a race, some move faster than other while some slower, what matters is how you end it.

Moving out is only of temporary relieve cos where you are going, who told you it won't be hell? How do you know they won't only look down on you but step and jump on your dignity as a man

Solve your problem from the house, everything will be fine O.P. Learn to appreciate yourself even when others don't.

1 Like

Re: Home Is Like Hell Fire. Should I Leave My Parents. by ifex370(m): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
25?
was expecting like 33

op stay at home n hustle.. zero your mind from praises or rebukes from your parents.. focus only on things that'll make you better and earn you more...

focus greatly on them.. let those things motivate you daily

God will bless every work of your hands
Re: Home Is Like Hell Fire. Should I Leave My Parents. by ifex370(m): 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ginaz:
O.p, there's only one problem you seems to have, you COMPARE Yourself to others. You compare you self worth or self success with others and you suffer from fear that as the senior in the house your younger ones will soon overthrown you.

Stop that thinking and everything will be clear. Do what you can do and let others do what they can do, It doesn't matter if they do much more.

If they are tired of you it's cos of the mentality you are carrying. Just cos nothing is working for you now doesn't mean it won't work later in the future. You're the senior and start acting, thinking, and reasoning like one.

School is not everything, put your hands in some business and more from there. Life is a race, some move faster than other while some slower, what matters is how you end it.

Moving out is only of temporary relieve cos where you are going, who told you it won't be hell? How do you know they won't only look down on you but step and jump on your dignity as a man

Solve your problem from the house, everything will be fine O.P. Learn to appreciate yourself even when others don't.

took the words right outta my mouth

you smart babe
Re: Home Is Like Hell Fire. Should I Leave My Parents. by Eddygourdo(m): 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
This end always comes to people who never thought about their parents or their futures when thhey wasted their parents hard earned monies getting low gp's in schools. How will they be happy when by now you should be producing results and yet all u have at ur age is a bloody NCE. Nevertheless they don't hate you, but giving you a dose of ur own medicine. They want you to get out ur that comfort zone that has left you lazy and irresponsible. Once you change and become more proactive about your future. God will reward your efforts with success and they will become loving again towards you.

(1) (Reply)

Court Strikes Out N1.8bn Suit Against Oyedepo / Hidding In An Attic / The Lord Is My Shelther

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.