Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

William M. Branham Was Sent To Forerun Christ Second Coming, Ask your Questions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / William M. Branham Was Sent To Forerun Christ Second Coming, Ask your Questions (1040 Views)

Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua / Pastor Sent To Prison For Sleeping With Prophetess And Her Daughter (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

William M. Branham Was Sent To Forerun Christ Second Coming, Ask your Questions by branhampaul: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
Just Ask Anything In Ya Mind, And I Will Answer It As The Holy Spirit Leads Me To
Re: William M. Branham Was Sent To Forerun Christ Second Coming, Ask your Questions by jopretty(f): 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ok, let me think? Ehen, pls, when will I get a high paying job cos I've been applying and getting set to start working?
Re: William M. Branham Was Sent To Forerun Christ Second Coming, Ask your Questions by greatwhite(m): 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
Who would be the next governor of edo state?
Re: William M. Branham Was Sent To Forerun Christ Second Coming, Ask your Questions by josh001(m): 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
Be detailed mister, spill the beans already, stop being cryptic and then say ask questions, questions on what, lay your facts or is it fallacies now and then I ask you questions.

1 Like

Re: William M. Branham Was Sent To Forerun Christ Second Coming, Ask your Questions by branhampaul: 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
jopretty:
Ok, let me think? Ehen, pls, when will I get a high paying job cos I've been applying and getting set to start working?
When You Start Trusting God & Having Faith That He Can Do Anything..
Re: William M. Branham Was Sent To Forerun Christ Second Coming, Ask your Questions by branhampaul: 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
greatwhite:
Who would be the next governor of edo state?
Whoever God Chooses.. There's Nothing That Happens On Earth That God Doesn't Allow..
Re: William M. Branham Was Sent To Forerun Christ Second Coming, Ask your Questions by jopretty(f): 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
I already do...sorry I asked you that in a sarcastic way. I'm truly sorry.
branhampaul:
When You Start Trusting God & Having Faith That He Can Do Anything..
Re: William M. Branham Was Sent To Forerun Christ Second Coming, Ask your Questions by Ranchhoddas: 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
branhampaul:
Just Ask Anything In Ya Mind, And I Will Answer It As The Holy Spirit Leads Me To
Why do you think that William Branham was the reincarnation of Elijah?
Re: William M. Branham Was Sent To Forerun Christ Second Coming, Ask your Questions by greatwhite(m): 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
branhampaul:
Whoever God Chooses.. There's Nothing That Happens On Earth That God Doesn't Allow..

Was expecting a name.

Next question:
when would I be self sufficient? grin

1 Like

Re: William M. Branham Was Sent To Forerun Christ Second Coming, Ask your Questions by Weah96: 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
According to Branham, Los Angeles was supposed to be buried under the sea before Billy Paul his son became an old man. He said that if the prophecy went unfulfilled, that we should call him and his ministry fake.

Billy Paul was born in 1935. How do you reconcile that knowledge with his entire ministry given the number of times that he repeated this earthquake business?
Re: William M. Branham Was Sent To Forerun Christ Second Coming, Ask your Questions by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 24, 2016
branhampaul:
What did he achieve in the alleged mission? Why did Christ not follow after like he did with John the Baptist?
Re: William M. Branham Was Sent To Forerun Christ Second Coming, Ask your Questions by branhampaul: 3:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Why do you think that William Branham was the reincarnation of Elijah?
He Isn't The Reincarnation Of Elijah, He Has Like The Spirit Of Elijah.. When He Was Baptising At The Ohio River In The Presence Of Multitudes, A Voice From Heaven Came Saying "as John The Baptist Forerun Christ First Coming, Your Message Will Forerun Christ Second Coming"..
Re: William M. Branham Was Sent To Forerun Christ Second Coming, Ask your Questions by branhampaul: 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
greatwhite:

Was expecting a name.
Next question: when would I be self sufficient? grin
Pray & Believe Christ Has Done It.
Re: William M. Branham Was Sent To Forerun Christ Second Coming, Ask your Questions by Ranchhoddas: 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
branhampaul:
He Isn't The Reincarnation Of Elijah, He Has Like The Spirit Of Elijah.. When He Was Baptising At The Ohio River In The Presence Of Multitudes, A Voice From Heaven Came Saying "as John The Baptist Forerun Christ First Coming, Your Message Will Forerun Christ Second Coming"..
Hahahaaha...Na so. Who are the people heard this voice?
Re: William M. Branham Was Sent To Forerun Christ Second Coming, Ask your Questions by branhampaul: 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
Weah96:
According to Branham, Los Angeles was supposed to be buried under the sea before Billy Paul his son became an old man. He said that if the prophecy went unfulfilled, that we should call him and his ministry fake.

Billy Paul was born in 1935. How do you reconcile that knowledge with his entire ministry given the number of times that he repeated this earthquake business?
I Know He Said California Will Sink One Of This Days Which Must Surely Come To Pass Because God's Word Always Comes To Pass... But Did He Mentioned Anything Like Before Billy Paul Gets Old?
Re: William M. Branham Was Sent To Forerun Christ Second Coming, Ask your Questions by branhampaul: 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
Muafrika2:

What did he achieve in the alleged mission? Why did Christ not follow after like he did with John the Baptist?
Pls I Don't Get You Well.. Kindly Make It More Understandable..
Re: William M. Branham Was Sent To Forerun Christ Second Coming, Ask your Questions by Weah96: 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
branhampaul:
I Know He Said California Will Sink One Of This Days Which Must Surely Come To Pass Because God's Word Always Comes To Pass... But Did He Mentioned Anything Like Before Billy Paul Gets Old?

Yes.

"Billy, I may not be here but you won't be an old man until sharks will swim right where we are standing"
—The Acts of the Prophet, Pearry Green, page 119

http://www.seekyethetruth.com/resources-easy-california.aspx
Re: William M. Branham Was Sent To Forerun Christ Second Coming, Ask your Questions by branhampaul: 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
Weah96:

Yes.

"Billy, I may not be here but you won't be an old man until sharks will swim right where we are standing"
—The Acts of the Prophet, Pearry Green, page 119

http://www.seekyethetruth.com/resources-easy-california.aspx
As Far He Heard Said California Gon Sink Then It Gon Happen..
Re: William M. Branham Was Sent To Forerun Christ Second Coming, Ask your Questions by Weah96: 11:30am On Sep 25, 2016
branhampaul:
As Far He Heard Said California Gon Sink Then It Gon Happen..

Return now to that day when Brother Branham turned to Brother Billy Paul and said, “Billy, all I can say is that God has told me no different (about Sister Florence).”

After making this statement, he turned to his son and said, “Billy, where are you standing?”

“Downtown Los Angeles,” Billy Paul replied.

“Where are you standing?” queried the prophet.

“In front of the May Company, downtown Los Angeles,” replied Billy.

At this Brother Branham made a prophetic statement: “Billy,” he said, “I may not be here, but you won’t be an old man until sharks will swim right where we are standing.”

Billy Paul should be around 80 years old now. I would say that the prophecy has failed.

(1) (Reply)

What I Saw In The Bible Today / How I Got Married By Prayer (for Singles And Searching) / Is Assemblies Of God Nigeria National Secretariat Sealed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.