Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Buhari Approves 56th Independence Anniversary Programme - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves 56th Independence Anniversary Programme (10925 Views)

Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) / Buhari's 56th Independence Day Speech (Full Text) / Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves 56th Independence Anniversary Programme by SageTravels: 8:13am On Sep 24, 2016
mrvitalis:
I want to ask u a question... Who named igbos igbo

waiting concern Igbo here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves 56th Independence Anniversary Programme by CSTR2: 8:15am On Sep 24, 2016
What exactly are they celebrating in that country? Which independence ? cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Approves 56th Independence Anniversary Programme by Clemsworld(m): 8:31am On Sep 24, 2016
Our 56th Dependent day is here again.
May Allah help Nigeria to become independent on Oil!
Re: Buhari Approves 56th Independence Anniversary Programme by Rayhutar(m): 8:33am On Sep 24, 2016
At ,56, Nigeria no light, no decent houses,poverty everywhere, killing everywhere,Bokoharam,fulani herdsmen and some people is against restructuring the country for better all because they benefit from it.What a country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves 56th Independence Anniversary Programme by shaddoww: 8:37am On Sep 24, 2016
seunmsg:

Our independence from British colonialist.
From British colonialist to tokenism.
Re: Buhari Approves 56th Independence Anniversary Programme by EmmaGentle1(m): 8:42am On Sep 24, 2016
It use to be a thing of joy to celebrate our independence, but today Nigerians are weeping, hungry, many are without job and their families cry on daily bases, some are laying critical ill in the hospitals with no hope of living again due to inability to secure found for medicals, even the hospitals are without medical personnels. Now my BIG QUESTION is what are we celebrating, FORWARD or BACKWARD? it is hard time the president and his cabinets will go back to the drawing table and think out of of the box on how to promote and improve the living of their citizens. WE HAVE LOST INTEGRITY AND RESPECT FOR OUR NATION, EVEN THE CITIZENS HAS LOST CONFIDENCE IN OUR LEADERS DUE TO THEIR SELFISH DESIRES.
Re: Buhari Approves 56th Independence Anniversary Programme by Paperwhite(m): 8:44am On Sep 24, 2016
What are we out to celebrate-leadership tussle,budget padding,acute-on-chronic corruption,economic recession or selling of our national assets? Buhari is not serious.
Re: Buhari Approves 56th Independence Anniversary Programme by KKKWHITE(m): 8:45am On Sep 24, 2016
Celebrating Recession Scan Government!!!
Re: Buhari Approves 56th Independence Anniversary Programme by Carter4luv(m): 8:50am On Sep 24, 2016
1st october naija is celebrating 56 anniversary of importations.
Re: Buhari Approves 56th Independence Anniversary Programme by frankdGreat125: 9:31am On Sep 24, 2016
He must be crazy, we are talking breaking this country so that Biafra can go He is there talking nonsense.
weather good or bad BIAFRA WE STAND, WE MUST GO FROM THIS ZOO, DECAYED AND MESS UP COUNTRY CALLED NIG + ERIA.
if u agree hit like, if against share

Re: Buhari Approves 56th Independence Anniversary Programme by tunesoft(m): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2016
My own is, when the public holiday go be?
Re: Buhari Approves 56th Independence Anniversary Programme by EBI24: 10:48am On Sep 24, 2016
NIGERIA FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION: 2016/2017
ACADEMIC SESSION.
COURSE TITLE: Introduction to APC Government
COURSE CODE: APC 101
TIME ALLOWED: 45 Mins
INSTRUCTION: Attempt All Questions
1. Discuss the probability of APC blaming GEJ for the
next 3years for
(i.) Dollar increase.
(ii.)Fuel Price increase
(iii.) Power Failure
(iv.) Unemployment
(v. )Fulani Herdsmen Killings
2. If APC = All Promises Cancelled, where PMB is a
constant, discuss the speed at which:
( i.) N5k promise is cancelled
(ii.) Feeding of school pupil is cancelled
(iii.) NYSC allowance is reduced
iv. Fuel pump prices are increased
3. Define the term, ''Budget padding''.
4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know, and
how they can be used in 21st century politics.
5. Mention 5 IDP you know that feeds with N14000
everyday.
6. Mention the next 3 countries PMB will travel to and
the disgrace he will receive.
7. If PMB is silent when herdsmen kill people and buys
jet fighter when Biafra is mentioned, what is the
probability that PMB is not a terrorist?
8. Write short notes on these mad phrases;
(i). masquerade dressing,
(ii.) importation of grass
(iii). fantastically corrupt.
9. If x is change and y is lies/ propaganda, solve the
equation, 2x + 5y = ?
10. If you used to be corrupt, but now fantastically
corrupt, explain the effect of gravitational force on you.
11. with a labeled diagram, describe the famous losses
ever witnessed in recent time:
(i)-- loss of budget.
(II)-- loss of WAEC certificate.
(iii)- loss of the moon.
(iv)- ear disorder.
12. If President Buhari @ 73yrs received his 1953
secondary school certificate, with relevant logic, explain
how old PMB was when he finished secondary school
considering the fact that from 1953-2016 is 63 years.
13. Write a short Essay on why Hajiya Aisha Buhari
"visited" USA but did not go to say 'Hi' to Mrs. Mitchell
Obama.
Your Time Starts Now!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves 56th Independence Anniversary Programme by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 24, 2016
When I was growing up, October 1St used to be fun,not just because it was the day Nigeria gained independence but because it was my birth day as well,seeing all the groove made me think everyone was joining me to celebrate my birthday as well, but this particular year, I don't even know how I feel about it sad
Re: Buhari Approves 56th Independence Anniversary Programme by lonelydora: 11:19am On Sep 24, 2016
Tanzanian President cancelled Independence Celebration to save money while his counterpart in Nigeria approved his own.

I regret voting this Mal.lam, I swear
Re: Buhari Approves 56th Independence Anniversary Programme by kernel504(m): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2016
mrvitalis:
I want to ask u a question... Who named igbos igbo
Afonja... Any other question?
Re: Buhari Approves 56th Independence Anniversary Programme by bejeria101(m): 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
Zombies tell una Daura President make e no postpone independence. Make e no give money,we go do am ourselves. V12 Olodo daura
Re: Buhari Approves 56th Independence Anniversary Programme by kmc009: 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
My son Buhari...pls what are you celebrating?..cox this country doesn't look like country with freedom/and the citizen are not independent
Re: Buhari Approves 56th Independence Anniversary Programme by bart10: 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
Celebrating failure all the way grin
Re: Buhari Approves 56th Independence Anniversary Programme by Zaikon(m): 6:01am On Oct 01, 2016
Kennitrust:
before nko! didn't he suppose to approve it.

I hate calling this PMB my President.

I wish there's a way to change him.

in his campaign, he said Jonathan government was the worst and that he had solutions to that.

our trust that he understood what he was saying make us rally behind him.

today, what we got is; the previous adm. has destroyed Nigeria beyond redemption.

see the pains we re going thru today as if it is a pay back for denying him the sit of Presidency for good three times.

above all. whatever he choose for the country, we will survive his callous presidency.

Nigeria will be GREAT again.
U know u ddnt vote for PMB ko

(1) (2) (Reply)

Going To Court Over Buhari's Certificate Is A Waste Of Time – Garba Shehu / Crack Among PDP Senators Over Plan To Alter Minority Leadership Posts / Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.