Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:51 AM

Mark Zuckerberg, Yuri Milner And Stephen Hawking To Begin Search For Alien Life. - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mark Zuckerberg, Yuri Milner And Stephen Hawking To Begin Search For Alien Life. (31429 Views)

Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead / Is Alien Life EVERYWHERE? A New Radical Theory / Alien Life: Fiction Becoming A Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Yuri Milner And Stephen Hawking To Begin Search For Alien Life. by raphieMontella: 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
majour:
Lols, this is not and will never be the last propaganda the USA generate to favor their agenda of world domination, ur just licking the piss of what u see not challenging urself to reason, someone like u Wud see the 9-11 attack as religious aggression, Lols, Abeg park well, believe what u must dude, don't care, never did
do you need third party evidence or wah??
China?
Abeg stop that moon conspiracy shvt...
9-11 is different...
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Yuri Milner And Stephen Hawking To Begin Search For Alien Life. by Thoughty2(m): 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
ollah2:

And you think dangote cares about Nigeria than himself

Sure everybody cares more about himself than others. But suggesting that the man should use his money to search for aliens when we have crisis in the economy is so unthinkable and hilarious. Let him leave that to those countries that have gotten their acts together already. We have other important and urgent problems to tackle.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Yuri Milner And Stephen Hawking To Begin Search For Alien Life. by Mavelshee(m): 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
#thinking out loud here

If scientists succeeds in discovering alien civilization and this aliens realize that a place like earth exist and is worth having and decides to take over humanity, EVERYBODY on this earth will suffer the consequences (even the most orthodox village in Africa) just becos 2 or 3 countries feel they can make very drastic decisions on their own on behalf of the whole world. They don't own this world alone, WE all do, so if they are gonna go outside there to poke sleeping bears or look for trouble or gamble with our lives n existence with the assumption that who or whatever they find out there will be very nice to us then the attention and approval of all earth's inhabitant must be gotten irrespective of their economy and science n tech,al status

Why do we want to even meet the Aliens? Just to say Hi?....

3 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Yuri Milner And Stephen Hawking To Begin Search For Alien Life. by IdeeEsperanza(m): 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
Explorers:

But my fear is if they eventually make a contact, the source of the signal will be traced back here. What if things aliens are more advanced

Uve seen Battleship starring Rihanna
My brother, you just made me download the movie. That's my worry also. What if the same or similar thing in the movie happens? That'll be the end of earth and mankind. They better consider that.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Yuri Milner And Stephen Hawking To Begin Search For Alien Life. by IdeeEsperanza(m): 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
Mavelshee:
#thinking out loud here

If scientists succeeds in discovering alien civilization and this aliens realize that a place like earth exist and is worth having and decides to take over humanity, EVERYBODY on this earth will suffer the consequences (even the most orthodox village in Africa) just becos 2 or 3 countries feel they can make very drastic decisions on their own on behalf of the whole world. They don't own this world alone, WE all do, so if they are gonna go outside there to poke sleeping bears or look for trouble or gamble with our lives n existence with the assumption that who or whatever they find out there will be very nice to us then the attention and approval of all earth's inhabitant must be gotten irrespective of their economy and science n tech,al status

Why do we want to even meet the Aliens? Just to say Hi?....
Aliens will and never be nice to us in any where. They will just plunder and strip the earth of all it's resources. You're right man. Why would we even wanna met them?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Yuri Milner And Stephen Hawking To Begin Search For Alien Life. by IdeeEsperanza(m): 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
dan7872002:

I don't think tracing back might matter, if I think logically, I could ask If the alien technology is more advanced then they would have found us first. So I guess we r likely to stand a chance. Secondly what if our senses cannot comprehend the existence of an alien life, that could be more of a challenge if no balance exist.

Hmmmmm.... Just thinking. You made a point but think the other way also. We have it all to loose if it goes down south.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Yuri Milner And Stephen Hawking To Begin Search For Alien Life. by holysaint1(m): 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
[quote author=Explorers post=49642541]

But my fear is if they eventually make a contact, the source of the signal will be traced back here. What if things aliens are more advanced

Uve seen Battleship starring Rihanna[/quote

Bruh am with u on this thought ooo.. Cus dem aliens only know how to kill and destroy.. cry
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Yuri Milner And Stephen Hawking To Begin Search For Alien Life. by Rockyrascal(m): 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
In buhari's voice "thankGod por technology" grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Yuri Milner And Stephen Hawking To Begin Search For Alien Life. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
if those monies were spent on the poor, their names will forever be in the books of history. but no one will remember who spent millions listening to fairy tales.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Yuri Milner And Stephen Hawking To Begin Search For Alien Life. by MrCEO69(m): 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
you people are one of the reasons why Africa will never be great..you are so engrossed n your gods delusion that you are scared of other possibilities ...

smh

hehehe i laugh at u because u also belief in these men! They are ur God's.

Am very much a scientific guy, but bro tell ur sef the truth, if all these alien did exist, why vnt we seen any. Some group of pple came up with the big bang theory as if they where there when it happened and u sheepishly agreed just as i did(in believing in Jesus). Ride ur boat bro i will ride mine. Pls when dey discover the lowest level of life in that planet pls let me know, den i will blive in ur atheist god's. Scared of possibilities my foot.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Yuri Milner And Stephen Hawking To Begin Search For Alien Life. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
Explorers:

I cant really say bro, because ive seen the website that claims the moon landing is false/hoax. Like a movie produced in a studio.
if u believing that will u also say the ISS (international space station) is a hoax aswell? cos if they can build iss, nothing could av stopped them from landing on the moon.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Yuri Milner And Stephen Hawking To Begin Search For Alien Life. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
aliens exist already as there been many reported sightings of ufo. have u guys ever wondered what america keeps in area 51?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Yuri Milner And Stephen Hawking To Begin Search For Alien Life. by wins18(m): 11:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
CaptainKool15:

I think FAST has been completed
good to hear
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Yuri Milner And Stephen Hawking To Begin Search For Alien Life. by wins18(m): 11:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
RobinHez:

China in the last couple of years have made a name for themselves in science and technology... Climbing above giants and heavyweights, they are only second to the USA currently.
interesting
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Yuri Milner And Stephen Hawking To Begin Search For Alien Life. by FunkyMetahuman: 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
[s]
MrCEO69:

Am very much a scientific guy, but bro tell ur sef the truth, if all these alien did exist, why vnt we seen any. Some group of pple came up with the big bang theory as if they where there when it happened and u sheepishly agreed just as i did(in believing in Jesus). Ride ur boat bro i will ride mine. Pls when dey discover the lowest level of life in that planet pls let me know, den i will blive in ur atheist god's. Scared of possibilities my foot.
[/s]

so much ignorance in one post

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Yuri Milner And Stephen Hawking To Begin Search For Alien Life. by Captainope(m): 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
dont worry rihanna is still alive
Explorers:

Uve seen Battleship starring Rihanna
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Yuri Milner And Stephen Hawking To Begin Search For Alien Life. by lookingfly: 11:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
ExAngel007:
Aliens already exist
they already want to unvail them finally to the world but don't know how to go about it so they've decided to cook up this conspiracy to cover their tracks.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Yuri Milner And Stephen Hawking To Begin Search For Alien Life. by vicechancellor(m): 8:39am On Sep 27, 2016
could this really be true, I'm flabbergasted by this revelation. dudes please throw more light on this.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Yuri Milner And Stephen Hawking To Begin Search For Alien Life. by Shadaracho007(m): 9:49am On Sep 27, 2016
KingAdegoke:
I pray it does. it's gonna be a whole new experience and adventure.

pls, have you seen this series movie because it isn't funny at all.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Yuri Milner And Stephen Hawking To Begin Search For Alien Life. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nairaland Science/Tech and Religion zones are where all the mad people come to roost.

Some posts are just crazy hilarious!

On the bright side, this shows that Africans have interest in science. We just don't have the teachers.

If I were in the government, I would make sure the country starts a massive teacher+scientist exchange/tourism 15yr programme across all levels of education and outrightly ban the Almajiri system.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Yuri Milner And Stephen Hawking To Begin Search For Alien Life. by MrCEO69(m): 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
[s][/s]

so much ignorance in one post

u r the one who is ignorant. Guy stay of my mentions. Till they find any atom of life out of earth, then let me know. For now keep deceiving urself.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Yuri Milner And Stephen Hawking To Begin Search For Alien Life. by FunkyMetahuman: 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
[s]
MrCEO69:

u r the one who is ignorant. Guy stay of my mentions. Till they find any atom of life out of earth, then let me know. For now keep deceiving urself.
[/s]atom of life cheesy
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Yuri Milner And Stephen Hawking To Begin Search For Alien Life. by HCpaul(m): 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
LucifersTongue:
Nairaland Science/Tech and Religion zones are where all the mad people come to roost.

Some posts are just crazy hilarious!

On the bright side, this shows that Africans have interest in science. We just don't have the teachers.

If I were in the government, I would make sure the country starts a massive teacher+scientist exchange/tourism 15yr programme across all levels of education and outrightly ban the Almajiri system.
It pains me too o

People who are religiously minded will by default have conspiracy with scientific progress.

Scientists, sane & wealthy personalities have been spending their time, money, effort, intellect and resources in making sure that we humans finally explore, invade and eventually dominate the extraterrestrial worlds but our beloved brothers here are still blaming them.

Poverty is a normal thing as it is a disease that cannot be cured but can only be prevented. Channeling legal tenders and intellectual capitals that should be diverted into Sci-Tech to Charity is a big time centurion loss.

Its either we colonize the alien worlds or we forever perish here on earth. And beside, the potential of science and technology has gotten beyond the geographical location of earth domain to an extraterrestrial territory in the Cosmo.

Africans may or will never appreciate this but the western worlds that rules this worlds does.

Your appreciation as an Africanoid is not necessary and should hence be zipped.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Yuri Milner And Stephen Hawking To Begin Search For Alien Life. by Shainamotors(m): 12:29am On Sep 29, 2016
Dem no go leave aliens make aliens leave us o! Ordinary isis and book haram don finish us,dem go go do aliens go cum remember us cum carry us dey go pluck mango for Pluto,mek dem leave dem o! Dem go go invite d one wey pass devil, devil self go run we go begin shout bring back our devil. I beg o
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Yuri Milner And Stephen Hawking To Begin Search For Alien Life. by Tedassie(m): 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
wins18:

Thats interesting, they are competing.... But don't you think the project is too big for china to even consider diving into at the first place, considering the fact that china has little or no reputations atall in cosmic/space science and technology
China recently completed it's construction of the largest radio telescope in the world,so brah China isn't left out

Here:
http://www.space.com/33357-china-largest-radio-telescope-alien-life.html
Those guys ain't playing!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Yuri Milner And Stephen Hawking To Begin Search For Alien Life. by wins18(m): 7:44am On Oct 12, 2016
Tedassie:

China recently completed it's construction of the largest radio telescope in the world,so brah China isn't left out

Here:
http://www.space.com/33357-china-largest-radio-telescope-alien-life.html
Those guys ain't playing!
thats cool bro, so they are now waiting patiently for signals like a patient dog lol. But...lets wait and see who tops the game finally
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Yuri Milner And Stephen Hawking To Begin Search For Alien Life. by Tedassie(m): 8:16am On Oct 12, 2016
wins18:
thats cool bro, so they are now waiting patiently for signals like a patient dog lol. But...lets wait and see who tops the game finally
China really upped her game on this one,sure as expected the US of A wouldn't take this lying down.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, Yuri Milner And Stephen Hawking To Begin Search For Alien Life. by jonbellion(m): 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
MrCEO69:

there is actually a high chance on life on other planets even the mathematical concept drakes equation supports it. The universe is too vast to think we are alone. It is just too vast the Hubble telescope can see the most remote galaxies about 5 billion light-years away from that it's quite obvious to see that the universe is not young cuz if it is were aren't supposed to see light that old iono if you get my drift

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures) / Black 555.55-carat Formed 2 Billion Years Ago Sells For $4.28 Million At Auction / Mike The Headless Chicken That Lived For 18-Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.