Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,205 members, 7,839,109 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) (39663 Views)

Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) / Ini Edo Celebrates Akwa Ibom At 30 In Native Dress / Evelyn Eveva Sitali Dies At 29 (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by Nobody: 3:26am On Sep 24, 2016
She has no iPhone 7. I guess her market has dried out.
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by AnthonyAk(m): 4:54am On Sep 24, 2016
Shes 29? Lies
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by phiffty(m): 6:05am On Sep 24, 2016
Akshow:
you need a medicated glasses
wetin do ya eyes
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by phiffty(m): 6:11am On Sep 24, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Neimar:
her ass is mine
bros Abeg wake up
,morning don reach undecided
Neimar:
her ass is mine
bros Abeg wake up
,morning don reach
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by danielsmith(m): 6:46am On Sep 24, 2016
grin
priscaoge:

Do u actually know the meaning of Nwanyi aga?? I will take it that u don't know, let me translate it for u. It means "A barren woman". Now tell me again, are u God?
May God have mercy on Ur Soul.
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by ArabMopol(m): 6:52am On Sep 24, 2016
Aunty Ini Edo go and resettled down because women are like flowers that fade away easily.... some one need to be oiling that punana grin

I warmly volunteer cheesy
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by beautiful232(f): 7:03am On Sep 24, 2016
pennywys:
yea proudly AkwaIbomite

Yes...proudly...tnx

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by beautiful232(f): 8:00am On Sep 24, 2016
KRILMIJAY:

dt is why someone won't hear for you. dirty something cheesy. she will pronounce junction, yunction. iyammi grin

thanks for the insult bra

you did so well this morning
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by coolviv: 8:07am On Sep 24, 2016
KRILMIJAY:

its u dt God will punish. slowpoke.
I made a comment and I didn't quote ur name on it so stay clear. its not every statement made here that u girls will carry upon urselves as though ur lives depends on it. the idiot u called someone u dont know dt God will punish u for it? pls remove d log in ur eyes before u try to remove that in ur brodas eyes. Get a life and stop snooping on every comment made on Nairaland. Almighty God will punish u and Trillion times for quoting me and typing rubbish. I am here to comment, u can keep on wailing. #spits#

Oga shut up and learn lesson. Don't u have home training or did they swear for you? How can u call someone barren and be smiling, do u have a child?
Better mind yourself. You don't want to be quoted and you are posting on a public forum.

Mumu.
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by xreal: 8:37am On Sep 24, 2016
Nice look.
I was expecting to see her overweight.
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:59am On Sep 24, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
Nollywood actress and Special Adviser on Tourism & Development to the Akwa Ibom State government, Ini Edo stepped out in this lovely outfit to celebrate her state's 29th birthday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKtQAT9D1AV/?hl=en

Wasnt she 29, 5 years ago?
Re: Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) by CioAngels(f): 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
God bless you godwin akpabio.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ahneeka Maryanne Iwuchukwu Is Linda Ikeji Red Carpet Presenter (Video) / Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) / Music Star Davido Drinking Garri - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.