Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC (16894 Views)

Jonathan Made Osinbajo’s Tour Of Niger Delta A Success - Niger Delta Militants / Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler / Go After Real Culprits, IYC Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by Harmored(m): 8:34am On Sep 24, 2016
cheesy AUNTY PATIENCY

Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by Metox: 8:38am On Sep 24, 2016
Nigerians are the enemy of themselves
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 24, 2016
How the protesters take know how she make her money when the culprit can't give a good alibi, these would have been a better lie if she had said it sooner
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by Sanchez01: 8:43am On Sep 24, 2016
Pidggin:
Abacha stole billions of dollars and his family are friends with our presido. PEJ is an enterprising women who established the first community bank in Port Harcourt, she is a business mogul and also a top civil servant.
My dear, your signature betrays you. You have smeared your heart with hot sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by Rilwayne001: 8:44am On Sep 24, 2016
benega:
If patience after her reign as First Lady raked in just $19m then of all our political figures she is the most Trustworthy. This is wickedness. My joy is that the ineffectual illiterate authoritarian vengeful dog Named Buhari would soon die let's all have a breath of fresh air

Smh. sad sad

What a foolish post. shocked

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by sharliz(f): 8:44am On Sep 24, 2016
Hehehe what kind of gift is dat...huge amount of money...how much GEJ cum have hmmmmm
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by DjAduba(m): 8:46am On Sep 24, 2016
Pidggin:
Abacha stole billions of dollars and his family are friends with our presido. PEJ is an enterprising women who established the first community bank in Port Harcourt, she is a business mogul and also a top civil servant.
Really? tell us more pls.
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by Pesuzok(m): 8:46am On Sep 24, 2016
Why was the gift and gratification not paid directly to her account. Imagine $13m on a card, meaning that is for just shopping and medical bills according to her. EFCC never mentioned her, she was the one that ran to court, thinking EFCC can be intimidated, they also now freeze her other $5m, let her come and explain.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by HtwoOw: 8:49am On Sep 24, 2016
yyayayayayayayay

We haf hear you
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by Alfranco(m): 8:52am On Sep 24, 2016
Pidggin:
Some of us observing public don't even care about the fund sources. The only issue is the present government should have handled the case differetly on the former first family by not making it a public ridicle. She should have been investigated and invited privately without public show but not in the manner it is being done now in a country that is not united in any sense and people are highly sectionally oriented.
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by Ijaya123: 8:53am On Sep 24, 2016
benega:
If patience after her reign as First Lady raked in just $19m then of all our political figures she is the most Trustworthy. This is wickedness. My joy is that the ineffectual illiterate authoritarian vengeful dog Named Buhari would soon die let's all have a breath of fresh air

Did you know that a Starfish has no brain?

Reading your post here, I think the starfish should not be the only one in that category.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 24, 2016
Pidggin:
Abacha stole billions of dollars and his family are friends with our presido. PEJ is an entcerprising women who established the first community bank in Port Harcourt, she is a business mogul and also a top civil servant.
mrs witness mugu, she's a business mogul abi. No worry, you will come n be the witness n tell the whole nation how she take be business mogul.
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 24, 2016
Pidggin:
may God save you from yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by reallest(f): 8:57am On Sep 24, 2016
What's the problem of dis useless people defending thief and thieves?left to me I will prefer capital punishment for anybody caught in d act of stealing our common wealth be it Jonathan,buhari or obasanjo,i don't believe some senseless youth could borrow 100 from mtn to subscribe only to be using it defending looters of our common wealth

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by Afritop(m): 8:57am On Sep 24, 2016
THEN THOSE THAT GIFTED THE FIRST LADY MUST BE VERY WICKED. SOMEONE THAT IS RICH ALREADY YOU NOW GAVE HER N23B
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by Carter4luv(m): 9:11am On Sep 24, 2016
#EFCC BRING BACK MY MONEY
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by CosmicJames(m): 9:15am On Sep 24, 2016
Yomieluv:
how did we get here, no wonder the politicians keep raping our sensibilities..

Funniest thing, these broke azz, supporting someone who has no good plans for them..

She stole blindly, yet some folks all in the name of "our own" would blindly support evil..

At times, we deserve the leaders we got
There is injustice in the land and injustice will usually distroy anybody be it a country, state or individual.
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 24, 2016
Even when they do not recommend, people go and say good morning with a million dollar. c talk, biko make dem come hi with one million dollars.
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by Schwartz: 9:25am On Sep 24, 2016
Pidggin:
Where did you get that from? shocked She was just a minor clerk at the community bank. My pastor was the manager of the bank.
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by Hedonistically: 9:31am On Sep 24, 2016
Of course this is true. How else could she have made the money?

Many of our numerous billionaire business men could have routinely gifted her millions as tokens of goodwill, to be close to the First Family. We cannot conclude that these gifts were bribes or kickbacks, because Patience was not in a public position - she was never in a position to award contracts or anything of the sort.

I want to see the charge that the EFCC would bring against her, because I don't see the case going anywhere. Asking her to explain the source of her money is idiocy of the highest order. It's your duty to investigate and find out the sources.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by sekundosekundo: 9:38am On Sep 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Ipob Y00Th!
NGENEUKWUEWU

Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 24, 2016
cool

Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by Bgorgeous: 9:42am On Sep 24, 2016
You guys are shameless
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by NOLONGTIN1(m): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2016
abeg!!! I get 1 small question, where Buhari wife see money was she dey dash hundred million of naira regularly and most of her children dey Britain?

Pls don't tell me it's from hair dressing salon or Genral Cassandra ooo.

because General Cassandra said b4 the election he was a poor man - had to borrow about 30 million for party ticket - except he got rich over night shaa.
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by sekundosekundo: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2016
omofunaab:

You want NDA to bomb pipelines yet you are saying buhari is clueless about the economy.

See what hatred can do to man

Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by MrDavidson: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2016
Even when they do not recommend, people go and say good morning with a million dollar. It did not start with Patience Jonathan.

Am I the only one who saw this?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by cosade(m): 9:45am On Sep 24, 2016
Pidggin:

Hmmm, a business mogul in the likes of Dangote, Femi Otedola, Mike Adenuga etc.
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by omachonupeter: 9:48am On Sep 24, 2016
Impossible this is clear evidence of corruption. Efcc dont waste time to prosecute her.
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by nextprince: 10:01am On Sep 24, 2016
But I thought his lawyer talk am say na her husband give her name. Confused thieves grin.
Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by bashydemy1: 10:01am On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=cktheluckyman post=49620321][/quote]

Chukwudi i know you will be in support of your pay mistress, Yes he is untouchable we know but let her appear before EFCC and let's see if she will come home same day...

Meanwhile we need to know how she make the money that's all.

Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by bashydemy1: 10:06am On Sep 24, 2016
benega:

You are such a useless human, You generation will cursed you if they see this nonsense you post.. Tell me as Firstly what's her benefit? did he get Salary as first lady?

Re: Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC by pat1612(m): 10:08am On Sep 24, 2016
Gift for recommendation for job or contract in terms is called corruption.
Any gratification shown as part of deal in govt office most will knw is corruption.
And has she declared it in her income tax return i hope money as gift attract tax in country if not i will take my salary as gift from company.
Income tax is most essential tax that any govt should focus as means of revenue as of now i even dont know how many people declare their tax return correctly angry angry

My view tongue please dont take any offence cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Not Harrasing Jonathan's Family, Law is Taking Its Course - Presidency / IMF Ranks Nigeria Second Worst In The World In Use Of Sovereign Wealth Fund / PHOTOS "No Fuel" Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.