Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Some One Should Explain This Dream To Me. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some One Should Explain This Dream To Me. (559 Views)

Will You Allow This Dream To Die!!! / Lady With A Bulge In Trouser, Can You Explain This? (pic) / Difference Between Define, Describe, Explain, Examine And Discuss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some One Should Explain This Dream To Me. by Malayy(m): 4:13am On Sep 24, 2016
I had a dream last night. I was training snakes. tiny snakes. they kept multiplying. what does that mean?
Re: Some One Should Explain This Dream To Me. by godfrey01(m): 5:13am On Sep 24, 2016
Snakes are evil and as such check yourself spirituay. Probably your mind is getting corrupt day by day and thats the increase in the snake... Check your ways if they are upright with the lord. The devil has taken over you and what ever he asked you to do thats what you are doing right in that dream (snake given birth)... My dear pray very hard.. Don'tet anybody tell you its your money that js multipling in that dream or its your progresss because no snake is goood in as much as christianity is concerned

1 Like

Re: Some One Should Explain This Dream To Me. by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:02am On Sep 24, 2016
what did you smoke before going to bed?
Re: Some One Should Explain This Dream To Me. by Adeoba10(m): 8:10am On Sep 24, 2016
Picture of your dream or wedontbilivyou
. You can start snake farming n be selling the snake to lala..
Re: Some One Should Explain This Dream To Me. by Malayy(m): 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
godfrey01:
Snakes are evil and as such check yourself spirituay. Probably your mind is getting corrupt day by day and thats the increase in the snake... Check your ways if they are upright with the lord. The devil has taken over you and what ever he asked you to do thats what you are doing right in that dream (snake given birth)... My dear pray very hard.. Don'tet anybody tell you its your money that js multipling in that dream or its your progresss because no snake is goood in as much as christianity is concerned
thanks.. I don't go to church now. it's been long I went there. I am a terrible sinner.. I visit w.hore house.. masturbate. and other filty things..
Re: Some One Should Explain This Dream To Me. by captainD567: 12:11am On Sep 25, 2016
bro dream abt snakes usually go with sexual stuffs so i will only say becareful with woman in times like this

(1) (Reply)

Ex-miss Anambra Beauty Queen Opens Up On Sex Scandal / How Jesus Saved Me From Joining Numerous Occultic Societies / 26th Of December - Boxing Day Or Gift Wrapping Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.