Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife (62145 Views)

Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" / D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Carrying Their Son (Photo) / D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by Turks: 9:31am On Sep 24, 2016
Breakup loading.
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by QuietHammer(m): 9:33am On Sep 24, 2016
Turks:
Breakup loading.
Of your skull abi?

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by LockDown69(m): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2016
F! See kegs!
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by Paseus(m): 9:36am On Sep 24, 2016
Caseless:
I like her breas'ts cool

Well, I do not want to marry a wife that the society would see and scream, "beautiful, classy , etc". I need a woman that can give me peace.

That not withstanding, dbanj get eye.
Allah knws best
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by coolhumble(m): 9:37am On Sep 24, 2016
IamNawty:
After dating and gbenshing all d high class pple he settled for this angel.. Awwww

Guys eh.. May god forgive all of u. Y date all those girls at first eh wen u knw wats in ur mind

Life is a game, you keep playing until you meet with the right one and when you do you need no prophet to tell you.

They make you feel special and when they are not around you feel empty.

Dont blame us blame nature grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by seguno2: 9:38am On Sep 24, 2016
CaroLyner:
so he got married with out telling me angry

Because you are Mrs. D'Banj I, abi?
Mtcheww!

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by UIA04(f): 9:38am On Sep 24, 2016
IamNawty:
After dating and gbenshing all d high class pple he settled for this angel.. Awwww

Guys eh.. May god forgive all of u. Y date all those girls at first eh wen u knw wats in ur mind
Because after dating he discovers that he discovered he wasn't compatible with them. The kind of girls that men with the personality of dbanj end up with are girls that hardly go out thus they are hard to find for a celebrity.

Plus she is now more beautiful than the others all combined. She's a keeper

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by Cutehector(m): 9:40am On Sep 24, 2016
He doesn't want any controversy, dats why he chose a simple wife.

Tiri gbosa

Iamhatey, don't be a hater. cool

U"ll still end up becoming someone's mrs!
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by Caseless: 9:41am On Sep 24, 2016
Paseus:
Allah knws best
wallahu a'alam!

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by preyah: 9:42am On Sep 24, 2016
Sweet
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by Caseless: 9:43am On Sep 24, 2016
UIA04:

Because after dating he discovers that he discovered he wasn't compatible with them. The kind of girls that men with the personality of dbanj end up with are girls that hardly go out thus they are hard to find for a celebrity.

you've got a cute chin and a fine smile.
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by nairaman66(m): 9:43am On Sep 24, 2016
angelTI:
Are they truly married?

I don't understand, you wan stop the marriage?
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 24, 2016
Cutehector:
He doesn't want any controversy, dats why he chose a simple wife.

Tiri gbosa

Iamhat.ey, don't be a hater. cool

U"ll still end up becoming someone's mrs!
I'm married ALREADY undecided
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by onufidel(m): 9:47am On Sep 24, 2016
why she no dey wear her wedding ring dey snap picshure sef
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 24, 2016
Jarizod:
she's yoruba undecided from ur village gan tongue
you are creasyyyyy
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by babyfaceafrica: 9:47am On Sep 24, 2016
UIA04:

how did you know she is a keeper?.........she isjust lucky and please spare me that she is more pretty than all those dbanj have dated,men dont marry because of beauty
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by Uyi168: 9:48am On Sep 24, 2016
Dbanj get eyes jare
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by oluwasegun007(m): 9:49am On Sep 24, 2016
Dis is d result of successful sampling of plenty girlsssss......

you'll end up going for the best....... grin grin grin
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by anochuko01(m): 9:51am On Sep 24, 2016
Dbanj don get wife??
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by katoto: 9:52am On Sep 24, 2016
Never expected less from Dbanj.
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by sinceraconcept(m): 9:53am On Sep 24, 2016
Oh Lord!! See curves everywhere and beautiful baby face,slim waist,flat tummy,large breasts,wide hips,nice round ass. D'banj na bastard. The guy get mad taste. The babe set die‎.
The babe is angelic. This is what I call drop dead gorgeous girl.
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by asahnwaKC: 9:57am On Sep 24, 2016
And soo....she's not pretty...after snatching my man tongue undecided
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by hotspec(m): 9:57am On Sep 24, 2016
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by Cutehector(m): 9:58am On Sep 24, 2016
Iamhatey:
I'm married ALREADY undecided
dnt deceive urself.
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 24, 2016
Oshey...
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by omoikea(m): 9:58am On Sep 24, 2016
goingape:
apart from sex what can women offer undecided

many things that ur mind cant contain and u may never understand ....
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by osarenmwienda(f): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2016
pretty damsel.... but what's her selling point ?
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by osarenmwienda(f): 10:00am On Sep 24, 2016
anochuko01:
Dbanj don get wife??

let me ask the oracle
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by deflover(m): 10:01am On Sep 24, 2016
na wa for life dbanj was my classmate in nnss abk kool guy
if I know say him go blow like dis I for just dey Pali am dey go
I doubt if any of us fit step up with am him level no be here
while I dey struggle for life d guy don clean out
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by ifewise(m): 10:02am On Sep 24, 2016
She must be different and special to hv won Dbanj heart.
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by columbus007(m): 10:10am On Sep 24, 2016
joudini:
That fourth pic...the soothing allure, the enthralling peace and the angelic calm she exudes. Good lawd.

I'd still get a prenup tho...aint going out like a fool.
oga cheesy forget poem and all the songs of solomon u too get mouth,all this things belongs to dbanj cheesy
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by sextrovert: 10:11am On Sep 24, 2016
SAMBARRY:
Simple classy and beautiful girl not Like all those crass,thrashy and classless girls and video vixens throwing themselves at him.see how she clean with poise

Reminds me of the dirty girl he was grinding on the floor during one of his performance on stage and I was like and somebody born this girl undecided

u can sabi judge by appearance. Chei!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) / Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) / Toke Makinwa Goes Braless In New Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.