Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife (62119 Views)

Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" / D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Carrying Their Son (Photo) / D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
Cutehector:
dnt deceive urself.
how?
I'm not lying undecided
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=goingape post=49628105]apart from sex what can women offer undecided[/quote ask your mum, she will explain better
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by goingape: 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=EmpresFIDEL post=49632045][/quote]I thought your mum is well educated about this stuff undecided
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by Eliteklaus(m): 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
so this girl leave me go marry d'banj
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by lilmax(m): 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
zeb04:
him that was grinding somebody, no be person born am
yah.....but look what happened grin
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by maamisco(f): 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
GoggleB:
See beautiful lady.

Don't know why Dbanj was denying her initially ooo
Because he value n respect his woman. luk at her decent outfit n kind face she deserve to be treated with utmost care.
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
D'Banj's got taste!
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by IamNawty(f): 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
davidif:

You do know that not all girls are the type you want to bring home to your mother, right?
so y date dem at first?
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by altitudee: 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by IamNawty(f): 6:41am
After dating and gbenshing all d high class pple he settled for this angel.. Awwww

Guys eh.. May god forgive all of u. Y date all those girls at first eh wen u knw wats in ur mind

Checking, observing and testing things.....if it is good we go for it...
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by masseratti: 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
UIA04:

Yes me
thats true
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by masseratti: 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
Caseless:
you've got a cute chin and a fine smile.
hmmmm trust me you can imagine how beautiful she is
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by masseratti: 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
shocked
UIA04:

I'm in a relationship like that.
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by zeb04(f): 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
lilmax:
she is a video vixen doing her job so what's the deal?
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
goingape:
I thought your mum is well educated about this stuff undecided

all mothers are educated abt it, but if urs is not that means u are lacking behind
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by zeb04(f): 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
lilmax:
she is a video vixen doing her job so what's the deal? Was he suppose to marry her?
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by Caseless: 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
UIA04:

Thanks
you're welcome.

We can be friends, you know.
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by Caseless: 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
Beamborla:

Fear is catching you :p

By the way, I heard your POP is November tongue grin cheesy
I no de fear anything.

Don't break my heart even more with that story.
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
Genevieve sorryyyyyyyy. grin
Thank God Dbanj had a better vision. You were so pompous, proud, and full of yourself.
Mtcheeeeeeew.
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by Caseless: 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
masseratti:
hmmmm trust me you can imagine how beautiful she is
aswear grin
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by goingape: 3:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
EmpresFIDEL:
all mothers are educated abt it, but if urs is not that means u are lacking behind
you sound like a bastar.d child
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by Beamborla(f): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
Caseless:
I no de fear anything.

Don't break my heart even more with that story.
Oh dear! Poor you cry

Blame it on recession... grin
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by Caseless: 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
Beamborla:

Oh dear! Poor you cry

Blame it on recession... grin
how are you?
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by Beamborla(f): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
Caseless:
how are you?
I'm just there. All thanks to God.
Kaduna don tire me.

You?
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by masseratti: 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
Caseless:
aswear grin
i meant you can't imagine
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by Caseless: 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
Beamborla:

I'm just there. All thanks to God.
Kaduna don tire me.

You?
I don tire too.
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by Caseless: 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
masseratti:
i meant you can't imagine
you mean I can't imagine if she's beautiful?
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by masseratti: 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
Caseless:
you mean I can't imagine if she's beautiful?
nope am trying to tell you that you can't imagine how beautiful she is, cos She is really beautiful.
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by Caseless: 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
masseratti:
nope am trying to tell you that you can't imagine how beautiful she is, cos She is really beautiful.
yeah! I wan de on her case , how about that? cool
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by Beamborla(f): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
Caseless:
I don tire too.
But the Nov thing is not confirmed yet. Stay calm ko.
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by Caseless: 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
Beamborla:

But the Nov thing is not confirmed yet. Stay calm ko.
what's not confirmed? Circular de in that regard.
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by masseratti: 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
Caseless:
yeah! I wan de on her case , how about that? cool
Ehyaaa best of luck dude, but Seems you are late tho.
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by Tinyemeka(m): 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
Who superficial facial beauty epp?

In marriage when the chips are down, it's totally overrated. Believe me.

Ask Musa Danjuma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Gets Gold And Diamond Encrusted Starboy Chain As 27th Birthday Present / Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back / Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.