Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,765 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife (62118 Views)

Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" / D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Carrying Their Son (Photo) / D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by Nobody: 4:53am On Sep 24, 2016
Even though her wedding/introduction with D'banj was done secretly, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's beauty can't be kept a secret.
Kindly scroll down and be held spellbound, guys, by the beauty on D'banj's 25 year old Special One, Lineo Didi Kilgrow.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/stunning-new-photos-of-dbanjs-wife.html

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 24, 2016
lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by SAMBARRY: 4:56am On Sep 24, 2016
Simple classy and beautiful girl not Like all those crass,thrashy and classless girls and video vixens throwing themselves at him.see how she clean with poise

Reminds me of the dirty girl he was grinding on the floor during one of his performance on stage and I was like and somebody born this girl undecided

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by CzarRex: 5:01am On Sep 24, 2016
she looks like Janelle monae in the 2nd picture

dbanj gat taste oooh

18 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by madridguy(m): 5:04am On Sep 24, 2016
Beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by datopaper(m): 5:38am On Sep 24, 2016
Dbanj no get wife, ok

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by Wizzyblack3(m): 5:45am On Sep 24, 2016
You mean this one na koko wife?

Anyway, she's beautiful. I hope she will like the KOKO.

8 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by segebase(m): 5:47am On Sep 24, 2016
see wetin boss dey hammer

4 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by joudini(m): 5:50am On Sep 24, 2016
That fourth pic...the soothing allure, the enthralling peace and the angelic calm she exudes. Good lawd.

I'd still get a prenup tho...aint going out like a fool.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:58am On Sep 24, 2016
this is beautiful

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by kiddoiLL(m): 6:10am On Sep 24, 2016
i dont see any boobs or her ass crack!! oh wait!! she looks decent and classy.. now that's why she seems to be admired and respected by the great pple of NL..no be all those yeye girls way go snap their ass n boobs come dey tell us how them like am...nyash way b say na shit full there, ...

meanwhile in England

15 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by youngberry001(m): 6:23am On Sep 24, 2016
Dat D banj guy no dey take punna play at all see fine gbensh ooh tongue

ewww!!

10 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by saintkel(m): 6:32am On Sep 24, 2016
I just love how Koko master made d wedding a secret. Nice one. Everything must not be publicised.

6 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by GoggleB(m): 6:35am On Sep 24, 2016
See beautiful lady.
Don't know why Dbanj was denying her initially ooo
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by IamNawty(f): 6:41am On Sep 24, 2016
After dating and gbenshing all d high class pple he settled for this angel.. Awwww

Guys eh.. May god forgive all of u. Y date all those girls at first eh wen u knw wats in ur mind

5 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by angelTI(f): 6:56am On Sep 24, 2016
Are they truly married?

4 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by adto(m): 7:45am On Sep 24, 2016
Tho she fine bt can't dey do without excessive make up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 24, 2016
IS SHE OYINBO smiley cheesy undecided
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 24, 2016
Iamhatey:
IS SHE OYINBO smiley cheesy undecided
she's yoruba undecided from ur village gan tongue

7 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by CaroLyner(f): 8:46am On Sep 24, 2016
so he got married with out telling me angry
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by MilesLamar(m): 9:06am On Sep 24, 2016
Damn
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by Shiifi(m): 9:24am On Sep 24, 2016
Cute

4 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by xreal: 9:26am On Sep 24, 2016
O hope Don Jazzy sees this.
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:26am On Sep 24, 2016
ok
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by Caseless: 9:27am On Sep 24, 2016
I like her breas'ts cool

Well, I do not want to marry a wife that the society would see and scream, "beautiful, classy , etc". I need a woman that can give me peace.

That not withstanding, dbanj get eye.

8 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by Politicalidiot: 9:28am On Sep 24, 2016
Chai. Dbanj my brother, u sabi better thing oo cool ..
I pray that T'billz is not your portion. Amen.

If you're inspired by this look but need Style inspirations to style ur Wears, Raise up your hand cheesy.. now checkout - www.needleplus.com/explore cheesy

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by omanifrank(m): 9:29am On Sep 24, 2016
ok.
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by jerep22(f): 9:29am On Sep 24, 2016
After everything
Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by OmaHomes(f): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2016
undecidedHow clean are you urself, u dey person dirty, smh 4 u, na pple like una nor go make naija better with una dirty mouth.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife by goingape: 9:30am On Sep 24, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Even though her wedding/introduction with D'banj was done secretly, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's beauty can't be kept a secret.
Kindly scroll down and be held spellbound, guys, by the beauty on D'banj's 25 year old Special One, Lineo Didi Kilgrow.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/stunning-new-photos-of-dbanjs-wife.html
apart from sex what can women offer undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) / Chris Brown: 6 Bizarre Paint Jobs That He Did On His Cars (PHOTOS) / Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.