Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,363 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) (45544 Views)

Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Perform Together On Stage For The First Time (Video) / Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by mummyson26(m): 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
Good one
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by Rilwayne001: 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
I'm sure TreySongs don't like YAM LEG shocked angry
Yemi Alade can try harder tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by jordinsparkles(f): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
Yemi alade too dey beeh.....
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by joe4change: 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
Application for the 2017 Mandela Washington Fellowship is now open!

http://youthopbank..com.ng/2016/09/application-for-2017-mandela-washington.html

1 Share

Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by obyrich(m): 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
Don't know, I love Yemi Alade.
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by yomi007k(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
undecided
Trey song I beg no touch dt girl ooo...

I don dey eye her tey tey but ds recession no allow my money complete.
thanks in anticipation.
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by AngelAhnie(f): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
handsam:

grin
who dey laugh with you
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
It's all fun and games untill someone becomes a babymama
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by goldedprince: 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
Synzu:
Trey Songz is gradually becoming irrelevant. Akon tried this, where's he today. These artistes need to learn how to place value on their brand.
Thats true. yemi is way too local for trey to be messing with.
Most of these guys dey fall my hand.

1 Like

Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by zamani183: 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
sad[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by Ugosample(m): 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
Khameal007:

Are you saying Nigerians(Artistes ) diminish the value of their foreign counterparts?

Don't mind the guy jare..
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by iWoz(m): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
op you forgot to type the word....'in Kenya'
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by sinceraconcept(m): 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
Synzu:
Trey Songz is gradually becoming irrelevant. Akon tried this, where's he today? These artistes need to learn to place value on their brand.
I guess Justin Bieber,One Direction,etc knocked these guys out of musical stage.
Does Justin Bieber do all these? Hell no

1 Like

Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by sinceraconcept(m): 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
Jarizod:
k

You have gotten my attention.. Now go and play with sand outside smiley
the man in this drawing has to be Will Smith. I can see the ears
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by Worksunlimited: 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
ShutdownBrown24:
Yemi Alade and Trey Songz are currently in Kenya for a show organized by coke. Yemi Alade have been sharing some moment with the American singer as both loved up. Trey Songz was looking at yemi Alade as she twerk on stage for him.

Watch the video below and see some photos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqG1KrjB-Xs

Well, i think Yemi alade is on a hustle while trey songz is on a mission..

Altogether, na d "wa fe ku laleyi dance" dem dey dance..

Buh on a larger scale, the truth is.. Nobody bloody cares..
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by shuggah(m): 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
Khameal007:

Are you saying Nigerians(Artistes ) diminish the value of their foreign counterparts?
Rick Ross, wale ,gyptian, Fetty wap,meek mill,french Montana, drake,skepta tried it ND Ntin happened so...
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by mavinkalot: 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
bros give me this gf naa. i take God beg u
Smellymouth:
We all know Warris on Trey's mind, na the same thing dey my mind sef===>

Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by shuggah(m): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
goldedprince:

Thats true. yemi is way too local for trey to be messing with.
Most of these guys dey fall my hand.
thats why u will never be successful because once u are, everyone near you will suffer.
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by Smellymouth: 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
mavinkalot:
bros give me this gf naa. i take God beg u

Hahaha.. Alaye, u can have it oo
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by Khameal007(m): 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ugosample:

Don't mind the guy jare..
Asin ehn I tire o
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by 99thEnemy(m): 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
Vorpal:
Somebody tell madam to button her shirt properly, abi na only me see am?
Na u wan spoil her marketing strategy baa?. U need to apply for a Marketing degree at Havard University. Her ya dem born am with Phd. grin
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by vikkeee(m): 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
twerk that ass.....
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by Shym3xx: 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lol. How come the same Trey Songz who likes cuddling and touching Chics kept a distance from the tranny? Lol.

My man must be thinking nyggahs can't catch slipping with this manly woman with broad shoulders. I bet he can't wait for whoever is sponsoring unholy tour and famzing to just end the forceful Union lol. Get that money tho.

This chic isn't attractive at all physically lool.

3 Likes

Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by goldedprince: 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
shuggah:

thats why u will never be successful because once u are, everyone near you will suffer.
I still dont see my self as sucessful. But people around me say i am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by handsam(m): 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
who dey laugh with you

No be you tongue
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by dominiqwilliams: 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ever wondered if trey songz was like " u dey find foreign maga"
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by goldedprince: 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
Shym3xx:
Lol. How come the same Trey Songz who likes cuddling and touching Chics kept a distance from the tranny? Lol.

My man must be thinking nyggahs can't catch slipping with this manly woman with broad shoulders. I bet he can't wait for whoever is sponsoring unholy tour and famzing to just end the forceful Union lol. Get that money tho.

This chic isn't attractive at all physically lool.
I thought i was the only that wasnt attracted to her. The fact that she keeps releasing gold digger kind of music even turns me off the more.
Tiwa would be a better match for trey

1 Like

Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by STILESGANG: 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
Is this the same trey songz that is claiming 6'2 lol.Almost the same height with Yemi alade.
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by STILESGANG: 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
goldedprince:

I thought i was the only that wasnt attracted to her. The fact that she keeps releasing gold digger kind of music even turns me off the more.
Tiwa would be a better match for trey
Have you seen tiwa without makeup?

1 Like

Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by shuggah(m): 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
goldedprince:

I still dont see my self as sucessful. But people around me say i am cheesy
so I should reply u?? successful people don't say it, meanwhile how are you preparing for ur jamb next year.
Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by Joshuaeze(m): 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
I see them

Re: Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) by goldedprince: 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
shuggah:

so I should reply u?? successful people don't say it, meanwhile how are you preparing for ur jamb next year.
My english is simple enough but from ur reply, you seem not to comprehend undecided
Where u from?
Ma use ur language

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage: 'Wizkid Inspires Me So Much' / Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.