Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Free Bible College In Ghana + Free Diploma/certificate From Our Foriegn Uni. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Bible College In Ghana + Free Diploma/certificate From Our Foriegn Uni. (22365 Views)

Your Kids Will Love It ( Bible Stories For Children) / The Mini Importers Bible - 100% FREE DOWNLOAD! / ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Bible College In Ghana + Free Diploma/certificate From Our Foriegn Uni. by konnet: 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2009
PLS I WANT PASTORS ,INDIVIDUALS AND ALL CHRISTIANS TO ATTEND A FREE BIBLE COLLEGE COURSE IN GHANA!
FREE COURSE FEE
FREE ACCCOMMODATIONS
FREE CERTIFICATE!!!

AND ALSO YOU CAN BE OUR COORDINATOR FOR AN INTERNATIONAL COURSE THAT CAN BE TAKEN IN NIGERIA , IN ANY LIVING COURSE OF GOD.

THERE ARE 42 TOP MEN OF GOD AS LECTURERS INCLUDING REV.REINHARD BON.
ACCREDITATION WILL BE GIVEN FROM OUR 3 AFFILIATE UNIVERSITY IN UK/US.
PLS YOU DNT REQUIRES ANY FEE TO PAY , ONLY A PROOF THAT YOU OWNS A REGISTERED CHURCH OR BIBLE SCHOOL

INDIVIDUALS CAN ALSO PARTICIPATE @!!!
PLS CALL BIODUN ON 07069465293

2 Likes

Re: Free Bible College In Ghana + Free Diploma/certificate From Our Foriegn Uni. by konnet: 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2009
[center]FREE BIBLE COLLEGE, LIVE IN GHANA
[/center]
[center]God is moving mightily by His Holy Spirit in this generation and we praise Him for His mighty works.
As a part of what God is doing by His Spirit worldwide,
He has raised up the Calvary Chapel ministries to help feed His people with His Word.
At Calvary Chapel Bible College, men and women from all over the world gather together in the beautiful Murrieta Hot Springs oasis of Southern California to study the Word of God with Calvary Chapel pastors.
[/center]
May God bless you richly with His abundant love?

[center]Pastor Chuck Smith
President
[/center]

We dearly Invites Pastors, Church workers, Evangelists and All Christians Generally that wants to have deep knowledge about Gods words to Our Newly Affiliate Campus in Ghana to participate in the second Batch …At Calvary Chapel Bible Ghana we intentional give this opportunity out to Believers to Expand Our Knowledge…Secure a Space Now In order to Save You Cost of Traveling & School In all of Our Other Campuses

[center]Register Now As a Nigerian For Free Bible Course in Ghana, + Free Accommodation
[center]Free Feeding[/center]
Free Course Materials
Free International Certificate in Biblical studies
Free NIV King James Bible.
Free Mp3 Teaching of Genesis to Revelation
Free Books from Pastor Chuck Smith.
Opportunity To Work with Any Of Our Affiliated Campus In Uk, US, Germany, California!!!
Opportunity for Our Foreign Missionaries to visit Your Church on Outreach in Nigeria and Africa.
[/center]

Special Announcement

Please as a Candidate you must to complete your Registration Form before 23rd of October 2009.
And also as a Pastor having interested candidate from 10 and above can invite our National Representatives
as missionaries for more Enlightens.

1 Like

Re: Free Bible College In Ghana + Free Diploma/certificate From Our Foriegn Uni. by konnet: 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2009
15 more space left, enroll Today at no cost!!!

[center]church visiting as missionaries from our crew now.[/center]

1 Like

Re: Free Bible College In Ghana + Free Diploma/certificate From Our Foriegn Uni. by EvEpaphra: 2:49pm On May 22, 2010
Dear Brothers in christ.I called Hassan Sonna in Muslim belief but now I m Epaphras Sonna.God called me from Muslim belief 10 years ago and now I go on well in the wonderful and hopeful life.I serve the Lord here in Mwanza as a n Evangelist in PEFA in Nyakato church.

I m very interested with your Free Bible College according my calling to minister the Lord I ask to join your college.Please let me know ,from today I m started a prayer and I believe that you will select me to attend in the college.

Yours in Christ
Evangelist Epaphras Sonna
Po Box 714
Mwanza Tanzania

I

1 Like

Re: Free Bible College In Ghana + Free Diploma/certificate From Our Foriegn Uni. by grace5: 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2010
can you send email to this address for free bible course based in Germany

pastor@matutis.de

1 Like

Re: Free Bible College In Ghana + Free Diploma/certificate From Our Foriegn Uni. by konnet: 5:48pm On Jan 26, 2012
The First Batch has left for Ghana on the second week of January, there program is going to last 7months,the Second Batch are starting there program in August,due to higher numbers of prospecting student,please kindly register in time.call Brother Biodun for details,Thanks
Re: Free Bible College In Ghana + Free Diploma/certificate From Our Foriegn Uni. by konnet: 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2012
Glory be to God Almighty for those who have taken part in the January Batch...Few days to go,Register for April Batch in time.
Re: Free Bible College In Ghana + Free Diploma/certificate From Our Foriegn Uni. by methildastanley: 11:13am On Mar 30, 2013
konnet: [center]FREE BIBLE COLLEGE, LIVE IN GHANA
[/center]
[center]God is moving mightily by His Holy Spirit in this generation and we praise Him for His mighty works.
As a part of what God is doing by His Spirit worldwide,
He has raised up the Calvary Chapel ministries to help feed His people with His Word.
At Calvary Chapel Bible College, men and women from all over the world gather together in the beautiful Murrieta Hot Springs oasis of Southern California to study the Word of God with Calvary Chapel pastors.
[/center]
May God bless you richly with His abundant love?

[center]Pastor Chuck Smith
President
[/center]

We dearly Invites Pastors, Church workers, Evangelists and All Christians Generally that wants to have deep knowledge about Gods words to Our Newly Affiliate Campus in Ghana to participate in the second Batch …At Calvary Chapel Bible Ghana we intentional give this opportunity out to Believers to Expand Our Knowledge…Secure a Space Now In order to Save You Cost of Traveling & School In all of Our Other Campuses

[center]Register Now As a Nigerian For Free Bible Course in Ghana, + Free Accommodation
[center]Free Feeding[/center]
Free Course Materials
Free International Certificate in Biblical studies
Free NIV King James Bible.
Free Mp3 Teaching of Genesis to Revelation
Free Books from Pastor Chuck Smith.
Opportunity To Work with Any Of Our Affiliated Campus In Uk, US, Germany, California!!!
Opportunity for Our Foreign Missionaries to visit Your Church on Outreach in Nigeria and Africa.
[/center]

Special Announcement

Please as a Candidate you must to complete your Registration Form before 23rd of October 2009.
And also as a Pastor having interested candidate from 10 and above can invite our National Representatives
as missionaries for more Enlightens.
Re: Free Bible College In Ghana + Free Diploma/certificate From Our Foriegn Uni. by methildastanley: 11:32am On Mar 30, 2013
Dear paster,
Iam an Indian Register Nurse,Iwant to Register for free Bible course in Ghana 2013/1014.Please help me how to register.Please send me the details.
Thank you,
Methilda
mail id methildastanley@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Free Bible College In Ghana + Free Diploma/certificate From Our Foriegn Uni. by niamke225: 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
Dear Ministers all over the world

Am hereby looking for free bible school to come to ivory coast and help the non educated God called peoples.

Hear from you as soon as possible
Niamke kouame Ebenezer
niamke22@yahoo.fr
mobile 00225 05421088
Re: Free Bible College In Ghana + Free Diploma/certificate From Our Foriegn Uni. by yomisola2008: 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2013
Please send Full details and time when this course will start. Thanks Pastor Olusola Abayomi Adeleke +(234)8072249300.
Re: Free Bible College In Ghana + Free Diploma/certificate From Our Foriegn Uni. by mosesdazeh: 9:46am On Oct 02, 2013
methildastanley: Dear paster,
Iam an Indian Register Nurse,Iwant to Register for free Bible course in Ghana 2013/1014.Please help me how to register.Please send me the details.
Thank you,
Methilda
mail id methildastanley@gmail.com
Re: Free Bible College In Ghana + Free Diploma/certificate From Our Foriegn Uni. by mosesdazeh: 10:02am On Oct 02, 2013
Hello, my fellow brethren in Christ Jesus . First of all I wish to award you with a very big thank you for preparing consecrates men and women for God work . Wish to inform you that I am very insterested to receive the orphar . Please send me the registration details through this email address :mosessandradazeh@gmail.com or 08066394285
Re: Free Bible College In Ghana + Free Diploma/certificate From Our Foriegn Uni. by Pstfidel(m): 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2013
Hello,
Can someone give me detail on how to register for 2013/2014 Free bible college in Ghana: fidelisodih@yahoo.com or 08021371978.

God bless u
Re: Free Bible College In Ghana + Free Diploma/certificate From Our Foriegn Uni. by konnet: 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
For all who wish to attend 2013/2014 batch should call ,this programme is a "first come first serve bases".

And to all who have benefitted from this FREE COURSE should say their experence
on this page for people to know how genuine the school is.
Re: Free Bible College In Ghana + Free Diploma/certificate From Our Foriegn Uni. by fnire(m): 8:30am On Dec 16, 2013
please, bro.Biodun how can u help me register the Ghana free Bible college for 2013/2014.or send me the details to vesslesmercy@gmail.com or 08032523891.

1 Like

Re: Free Bible College In Ghana + Free Diploma/certificate From Our Foriegn Uni. by osujiikenna(m): 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hello. Iam mr ikenna osuji from nigeria and I reside at nigeria.I want to enrole for a bible school in ghana but I don't know how to get started and how to get registered..here is my contacts; please call or whatsapp me on +2348035506492 or email me on osujiikennaarthur@gmail.com. God bless u all.

Re: Free Bible College In Ghana + Free Diploma/certificate From Our Foriegn Uni. by osujiikenna(m): 5:26pm On May 16, 2018
Please can anyone help me on how I can get started with this bible school. My name is Mr ikenna nwakamma from Nigeria and I reside in Nigeria and I want to attend this calvary bible college but I can't find any number Nor contact to assist me..please someone should help me. My email is osujiikennaarthur@gmail.com. or WhatsApp me on +2348035506492. Or call on +2348025350460. God bless u.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Classic Awards (plaque) Here For a Good Price @Sammyt Media RC:2508293 / Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agent In Nigeria / Non Repainting, No Loss, Indicator For Forex and Binary Options traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.