Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Secret Hack To Get Headphone Jack On The Iphone 7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Secret Hack To Get Headphone Jack On The Iphone 7 (1529 Views)

Identical Twins Who Fooled The Iphone X Face ID / See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 / Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Hack To Get Headphone Jack On The Iphone 7 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
This video is for those who don't want to get $159 wireless airpods or have to insert your headphones into an adapter every time you listen to music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tqH-Un9SFU

Tried it and it's worked fine for me. Anyone else tried it out? If you do please report back and let us know how it turned out! smiley
Re: Secret Hack To Get Headphone Jack On The Iphone 7 by DrinkWater10: 2:09am On Sep 25, 2016
Totally needless. The main reason why your thread is empty.
Sorry.
Re: Secret Hack To Get Headphone Jack On The Iphone 7 by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 25, 2016
DrinkWater10:
Sorry.
Lool so mean
Re: Secret Hack To Get Headphone Jack On The Iphone 7 by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 25, 2016
DrinkWater10:
Sorry.

Re: Secret Hack To Get Headphone Jack On The Iphone 7 by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 25, 2016
IPhone 7 wetin e be wey another phone no be headphone jack hacking needed now i laugh rada rada phone
Re: Secret Hack To Get Headphone Jack On The Iphone 7 by DrinkWater10: 11:23am On Sep 25, 2016
Re: Secret Hack To Get Headphone Jack On The Iphone 7 by DrinkWater10: 11:24am On Sep 25, 2016
1bkaye:

Lool so mean
Why, you expect me to lick your _ass like that Hau.te guy does?
Re: Secret Hack To Get Headphone Jack On The Iphone 7 by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2016
Iamtosignno:
IPhone 7 wetin e be wey another phone no be headphone jack hacking needed now i laugh rada rada phone

U fail to get the humour don't u
Re: Secret Hack To Get Headphone Jack On The Iphone 7 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
DrinkWater10:

Everyone tbh
Re: Secret Hack To Get Headphone Jack On The Iphone 7 by DrinkWater10: 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
1bkaye:
Everyone tbh
I promise not to go hard on you ever again.
Now go and create _shitty threads no more; or just stick to your usual 'sexual violence' threads.
Re: Secret Hack To Get Headphone Jack On The Iphone 7 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
DrinkWater10:

I promise not to go hard on you ever again.
Now go and create _shitty threads no more; or just stick to your usual 'sexual violence' threads.
Lol in due course sha
Re: Secret Hack To Get Headphone Jack On The Iphone 7 by DrinkWater10: 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
[quote author=excellence44 post=49650398][/quote]

Me and you no ba mate oh guy.

Re: Secret Hack To Get Headphone Jack On The Iphone 7 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
DrinkWater10:

Me and you no ba mate oh guy.
U try
Re: Secret Hack To Get Headphone Jack On The Iphone 7 by DrinkWater10: 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
excellence44:

U try

angry

Re: Secret Hack To Get Headphone Jack On The Iphone 7 by OohMpa: 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
1bkaye:
This video is for those who don't want to get $159 wireless airpods or have to insert your headphones into an adapter every time you listen to music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tqH-Un9SFU

Tried it and it's worked fine for me. Anyone else tried it out? If you do please report back and let us know how it turned out! smiley

It worked?

Let us see pinshures
Re: Secret Hack To Get Headphone Jack On The Iphone 7 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
DrinkWater10:

Wow! I land on this thread by accident, and what do I see? A totally absurd comment. Hi 1bkaye. This guy is going crazy over you, apparently . He's even seeing things. Let's make him feel more envy. It's cute. cheesy
Re: Secret Hack To Get Headphone Jack On The Iphone 7 by LaClickLaBend: 1:29am On Jan 04, 2017
some stupid folks actually tried dis tho. They were Oyinbos
Re: Secret Hack To Get Headphone Jack On The Iphone 7 by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 04, 2017
LaClickLaBend:
some stupid folks actually tried dis tho. They were Oyinbos
Lool

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom 7 And Phantom 7 Plus Release Date, Specifications / I Am Buying A New Phone. . Infinix 04 Or Gionee A1 Lite? / This Video Will Convince You that the 1GB Ram, itel A32F is Worth Trying Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.