Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,919 members, 7,952,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) (23714 Views)

Yemi Alade Visits Orphanage In Haiti Ahead Of Headline Concert [photos] / Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Campaign Poster For Charmain Of Okrika LG Rivers State / Munachi Uzoma Sues Ibinabo Fiberesima For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
lonelydora:
Beyonce has introduced makeup-free to the world now. Everybody is now following her these days. Well, I like it natural.
Beyonce? Thought it was Alicia Keys who did that?

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:08am On Sep 25, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

Beyonce? Thought it was Alicia Keys who did that?

Yep. You are more correct than me pretty girl.

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 10:20am On Sep 25, 2016
Mikylopez:
lolz wahz d big deal? I do DAT too
I take it, then, that you "do that" just to get noticed. And upon my shoulders have landed the considerable task of gently informing you, my dear girl, that that does not necessarily apply to everyone. At least, you don't know that it does in this case.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by Mikylopez(f): 10:50am On Sep 25, 2016
JuanDeDios:

I take it, then, that you "do that" just to get noticed. And upon my shoulders have landed the considerable task of gently informing you, my dear girl, that that does not necessarily apply to everyone. At least, you don't know that it does in this case.
lolz u barely even know me! if I am looking for cheap attention I know exactly ow and where to go.....biko don't quote me again ...
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 11:42am On Sep 25, 2016
Mikylopez:
lolz u barely even know me! if I am looking for cheap attention I know exactly ow and where to go.....biko don't quote me again ...
Why can't you see that bolded is the point I have been making all along? Obviously, you're one of those who speak/type before thinking. Poor you.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 11:51am On Sep 25, 2016
lonelydora:
Beyonce has introduced makeup-free to the world now. Everybody is now following her these days. Well, I like it natural.
it was Alicia Keys that started the make-up free movement, not Beyonce

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by Lionsclaw: 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
solok:

They are two separate issues pal!!
One is pending case of manslaughter for which punishment on conviction is 10yrs imprisonment.
The other is a show of humanitarianism.
They are not connected, except if the latter is community-service aspect of the court sentence.
I am keen to see how the manslaughter case will eventually be settled at the supreme court.

BTW...her dressing is inappropriate for the environment of Gombe....too much of her mammary glands on display! She shld have been more culturally sensitive
If you are really keen on the case of manslaughter you can open a thread for free and others will join you including me. But if your eyes are open you will see that this particular thread is about humanitarian service.
And you sound like a hypocrite talking about her dressing, you need to travel out to the rest of the world. She is not a moslem or from that part of the country but she attempted to dress like them so cut her some slack. The thread is just showcasing the humanitarian. Praise the good work here and open another thread to bash her ok
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by gbeseun(m): 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
What about her court case and the jail term, no matter how you run ibinaobo, u cannot hide, Dr giwa is waiting for you at the gate of heaven and hell, u cut short the life of a promising man and you make his family fatherless and you want to be doing nice abi,
5yrs is too short for me, just go and serve your term and ur new name be like
Ex convict ibinaobo
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by metallisc(m): 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
veekid:
Fresh apples @d first picz

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Visits Orphanage In Gombe State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
veekid:
Fresh apples @d first picz
lol. That's someone's mom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ajoskybillz: Fan Tattoos Tiwa Savage's Face On Her Body (Pix, Video) / Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday / Toby Grey Or Tiwa Savage - Who Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.