Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) (49333 Views)

Anna Banner Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today / Anna Banner Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photo) / Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by NobleRomm(m): 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
she is even more beautiful than Anna banner
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by 3sexy: 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
With teenage pregnancy a mum will look this young
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by DifferentBoy1(m): 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by TAXMASTER: 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
Omo see first class MILF *salivating* wink
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Jethrolite(m): 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
lonelydora:
So you have this pretty mum and couldn't heed to her advice about knacking flavour without condom? Now you have brought shame to your family. grin

Pretty mum and ageless. There are some mums you will see and you will be tempted to toast her instead of her daughter. smiley grin
Who told you the baby is a shame. I am actually looking forward to my kids giving me grand kids early, it really does not matter if they're married or not. People place too much emphasis on irrelevant things in this country.
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by lonelydora: 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
Trina0936:

Is it your shame? Learn to mind your own business for once,doesn't cost anything undecided

E pain am ooooo! Is she your sister or you are the one? Ntorrrrr!
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
lonelydora:

E pain am ooooo! Is she your sister or you are the one? Ntorrrrr!
You are really a kid. Go and sleep jare.
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by aishmuhd(f): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
Gaskiya fa.
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by lonelydora: 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
Trina0936:

You are really a kid. Go and sleep jare.

So somebody cannot play with you again, my MMM partner? How are you today?
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
soberdrunk:
grin grin I always tell people that if you want to see what a woman will look like in future, look at her mother, the day i saw my Ex girlfriends mother i knew we had no future................... angry angry angry
ah
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
cute and young granny
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by mikolo80: 12:22am On Sep 25, 2016
Airforce1:
Beauty runs in the family
beauty or early child birth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Kennycyphers(m): 12:27am On Sep 25, 2016
soberdrunk:
grin grin I always tell people that if you want to see what a woman will look like in future, look at her mother, the day i saw my Ex girlfriends mother i knew we had no future................... angry angry angry

This got me rotfl... Bro. you gat no chill.. come on!!! lol
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by slimsoshady(m): 12:40am On Sep 25, 2016
Please hu is Anna banna. undecided undecided
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Chiefobdk1: 6:01am On Sep 25, 2016
badassProdigy:
she is totally hot and ageless. more photos of her@ http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/09/my-mum-is-diva-anna-banner-gushes-over.html?m=1

mummy diva watch ur back. flavour dey come..

dem go soon give you belle
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by kwenu: 7:26am On Sep 25, 2016
fine mummy, abeg who get her number
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by 9inches(m): 11:39am On Sep 25, 2016
See milf shocked shocked shocked I'll totally smash
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Dfinex(f): 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
soberdrunk:

lolsss.....see story oo. lwkmd!!!

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Saicology212: 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
soberdrunk:

Walahi, you don craze before. I swear. LOL...LOL...LOL shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue cool cool
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by deelobe: 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
soberdrunk:

You know well. You are meant. Wao!
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by spamgod: 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
she born You as you take born for flavour? i mean are you a baastard?
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by ifynwa8(f): 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
soberdrunk:

U are so mean! But that's the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Shows Off His New Look / Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island / Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.