Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) (49329 Views)

Anna Banner Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today / Anna Banner Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photo) / Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by jarkbauer: 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
dont let make up deceive you

4 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by aalangel(f): 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
She looks very young.
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by sinceraconcept(m): 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
This is a mum or a girl? So funny.
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by AngryNigerian(m): 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
jbaby265:
seen tnx

Are you from Jeloucity? undecided undecided
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by AngryNigerian(m): 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
jarkbauer:

Must you do this Hiannn
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by sharliz(f): 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
soberdrunk:
grin grin I always tell people that if you want to see what a woman will look like in future, look at her mother, the day i saw my Ex girlfriends mother i knew we had no future................... angry angry angry
lol ya mean
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by sinceraconcept(m): 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
jarkbauer:
the woman still looks young but the glasses makes her look old
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Mikylopez(f): 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
pretty woman...Jes like ma mom #strong
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by GMbuharii: 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
soberdrunk:
grin grin I always tell people that if you want to see what a woman will look like in future, look at her mother, the day i saw my Ex girlfriends mother i knew we had no future................... angry angry angry

hhhhaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa....lolsssss..BAAAAAAADT BOI
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by luvme0702: 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
:DYou so funny!
soberdrunk:
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by itsinfochris(m): 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
Coool!!!!

Actually commenting as a blogger from http://www.cutechris.com
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by niggi4life(m): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
soberdrunk:
hahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by ArabMopol(m): 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
Anus banter or Anna banner ,whatever..... I hope ur daughter gonna be proud of you if she grows up and finds out she is product of child outside wedlock
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
soberdrunk:

Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by jonsnow12(m): 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
angry
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by ChiSun27(m): 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
soberdrunk:

Ur bad mouth will not kill you IJN...A!
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
soberdrunk:
Hahahahahha cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Guy, u no serious at all, Ohh cos she don turn ur ex nw abi
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by mekonglobal(m): 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
I cant even distinguish the mother from the daughter.. Ur mummy dupper
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by davidif: 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
jarkbauer:

Chei!
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by harlee(m): 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
Flavour mother in law??..hmmm I no go talk
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by barragan: 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
She most likely gave birth to her at an early age too. Apple does not fall far from the tree. Pretty though they maybe immoral they are.
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
soberdrunk:

Clap for yourself! You have made a discovery nobody knew anything about. grin
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
jarkbauer:
Wats exactly ur point here pls
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by diva90: 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
Her daughter looks like her mum.
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Rilwayne001: 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
soberdrunk:
Bwahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
lonelydora:
So you have this pretty mum and couldn't heed to her advice about knacking flavour without condom? Now you have brought shame to your family. grin

Pretty mum and ageless. There are some mums you will see and you will be tempted to toast her instead of her daughter. smiley grin
Is it your shame? Learn to mind your own business for once,doesn't cost anything undecided
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by NGZSPARKS01(f): 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
Beautiful and ageless.looks more beautiful than her daughter at that age..........
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by urahara(m): 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
soberdrunk:

Daaaamn
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by teacherbim(f): 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
soberdrunk:

Bad nigga
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by OlivetBen(m): 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
soberdrunk:
grin grin
This guy u no get chill at all
Was that the reason why u dumped her?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video / Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island / BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.