Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

In Need Of An Android Phone Of 15k In Owerri - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / In Need Of An Android Phone Of 15k In Owerri (779 Views)

Please I Need Suggestions For A Phone Of N50k - N60k / 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone / Please I Need A Browsing Phone Of Within 3k To 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of An Android Phone Of 15k In Owerri by ikbtn: 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
please any one whose got an android phone of 15k with specs:atleast 1.5gb ram , 8 or 16gb rom and an ok camera should holla me on 08114816221, thanks, needed asap. im based in owerri
Re: In Need Of An Android Phone Of 15k In Owerri by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
i swaer to GOD I WILL REPORT U SOON...[i][/i]
JIXZ:
bro remove your number and beware of scammers like NairalandEFCC,Adewumiopeyemi and photoshoot.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Android Phone Of 15k In Owerri by ikbtn: 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
easy man, if u clean and anyone call u names, you dont need to react.
Re: In Need Of An Android Phone Of 15k In Owerri by ikbtn: 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
please bro take it easy, u dont need to call names, everyone has a reward, good or bad, thanks for the heads up tho
Re: In Need Of An Android Phone Of 15k In Owerri by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
seriously that guy having been acting like that since monday am just ignoring him.. just watcch and see
ikbtn:

please bro take it easy, u dont need to call names, everyone has a reward, good or bad, thanks for the heads up tho
Re: In Need Of An Android Phone Of 15k In Owerri by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
seriously that guy having been acting like that since monday am just ignoring him.. just watcch and see
tongue
Re: In Need Of An Android Phone Of 15k In Owerri by photoshoot(m): 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
IamJix:

tongue

Hope you feel good... tongue
Re: In Need Of An Android Phone Of 15k In Owerri by ikbtn: 2:08am On Sep 25, 2016
Please guys don't fill up the thread with grudges against each other, I asked for something, pls don't divert the topic at hand to something else. Thank you.
Re: In Need Of An Android Phone Of 15k In Owerri by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 25, 2016
photoshoot:

Hope you feel good... tongue
I am good and u??
Re: In Need Of An Android Phone Of 15k In Owerri by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
IamJix:

tongue
adewumiopeyemi na my boss oh.wetin e do u
Re: In Need Of An Android Phone Of 15k In Owerri by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
shut your mouth up.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S4 Vs Lgg2 / OMG! Nintendo Will Be Launching Super Mario Run Game Today On Iphone / Brand New Infinix Note 2[Replicate Version]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.