Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. (5121 Views)

Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k / Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by I888(m): 8:16am On Sep 25, 2016
hustla:

Una eye for that MMM go soon clear

Lol. They just don't know yet. I have never seen any HYIP that lasted, absolutely NON.

1 Like

Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by I888(m): 8:29am On Sep 25, 2016
Funjosh:

It's an interactive bot where you invest you money and cash out your profit daily.

Do you receive and reply pm
I hav just replie you. Thanks
Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 25, 2016
greatnaija01:

put it all in MMM and u will get 30% monthly or like me invest it into TELEGRAM APP and get 3% daily.... which is 30% in a week..

THATS D GOOD LIFE U.SEEK BRO. be wise
Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 25, 2016
greatnaija01:

put it all in MMM and u will get 30% monthly or like me invest it into TELEGRAM APP and get 3% daily.... which is 30% in a week..

how those telegram app work??
Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by greatnaija01: 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
Osahon7:
how those telegram app work??

google n youtube can help u answer that like it did for me. all d best bro

1 Like

Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by ifyalways(f): 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lexusgs430:

You are too harsh............ But on the other hand, the truth is a bitter pill. That pill you have served the OP in the appropriate dosage, I hope OP does not try to overdose......
I am too harsh how biko
Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by Umennajiego(m): 11:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
Go for make up training, gele, event planning seminars.
Rent a shop(optional)
Minor fittings for make up and accessories
Buy your products,
At the end u still have like 100k to flex nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by Lexusgs430: 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
ifyalways:

I am too harsh how biko

You no mince ur words, u just talk am gbagam............. He wey get ears, let them hear..........
Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by hectorswag(m): 1:20am On Oct 02, 2016
greatnaija01:

Modified: I've just watched the YouTube tutorial and have downloaded the app. I fully understand how it works now and I'm about to make my first deposit. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by Ugosample(m): 1:21am On Oct 02, 2016
IMHO, I think part of that 600k should be put into teaching yourself a valuable skill/Investing in yourself so that you can be more productive, but hey, it's just my opinion

1 Like

Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by hectorswag(m): 1:26am On Oct 02, 2016
Funjosh:

It's an interactive bot where you invest you money and cash out your profit daily.

Do you receive and reply pm

Thanks for enlightening us.
Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by greatnaija01: 1:55am On Oct 02, 2016
hectorswag:

MMM I know, but pls tell me more about this Telegram app you speak of. I just googled it & it looks like another IMO or chatting app. How do u make money from that?

Modified: I've just watched the YouTube tutorial and have downloaded the app. I fully understand how it works now and I'm about to make my first deposit. cheesy

Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by hectorswag(m): 1:58am On Oct 02, 2016
greatnaija01:

Congrats bro

Thanks!
Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by meisterkitan(m): 6:33am On Oct 03, 2016
freudianslip:
Sorry to say bro, I doubt if anyone could start a good life with 600k outside naija. with the present exchange rate, 600k is equivalent to $1379. As someone opined, Gambia should be OK or Togo & Benin republic.peace!
I am

Cc: Jeffrey Jamez
Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by mctowel01: 7:57am On Oct 03, 2016
legicash:
hi everyone.. please I need an advise on the country to travel to with 600k..and start a good life..

I have an ND in civil engineering
diploma in hardware maintenance and troubleshooting..
also have a good experience on web development..

thanks...
First convert that money to dollars so your finances will be stable while planning

4 Likes

Re: I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. by nawegetam: 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
Romania and Georgia. you will even get a job

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience At Nigeria Immigration Office, Ikoyi / Friend Got Canadian Visa For Family: Should They Go? / Any Idea About Estonian Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.