Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,612 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

How To Make Party Fruit Punch - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Party Fruit Punch (5288 Views)

How To Make Chilled Zobo Fruit Punch / NAFDAC Begins Mop Up Of Imported Fruit Juices Nationwide / Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Party Fruit Punch by kelnoch: 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
Classic Party Fruit Punch

Ingredients
1 (46 oz) can of naturally sweet pineapple juice
1 (2 litter) bottle of Ginger Ale
1 gallon of Hawaiian Punch (Fruit Juicy Red flavor)
1-2 cups of sugar (I always use 2 cups)

Instructions
1. In a punch bowl add Hawaiian punch (I always make the punch up in my super large mixing bowl and when I'm ready to serve it I just pour it into the punch bowl. Sometimes I even stick it in the freezer so that it's kinda slushy when I serve it.) Next, add in the pineapple juice

2. Add in the ginger ale & stir gently.

3. Now add in the sugar and stir until dissolved.

4. Serve ice cold. Float an ice ring in the center to keep the punch cold.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Party Fruit Punch by kelnoch: 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
CHAPMAN RECIPE FOR 1 PERSON

Get a large tumbler/glass mug (necessary if you want to make your Chapman-experience last a bit)
Fill the glass halfway with ice cubes
Pour a capful of Grenadine or any blackcurrant cordial into the glass (for that red glow)
Pour in 2shots of Bitters – Any bitters you can find but you can also use Campari (In Lagos, Angostura Bitters is available at Goodies for N3,200).
Pour in equal amounts of…believe it or not…Fanta and Sprite then mix it up
Throw in a slice of lemon, garnish with a cucumber slice and dip-in a bendy straw
Sip slowly and try not to hum too much as your taste-buds go into a frenzy.                     

CHAPMAN RECIPE FOR 100 people
You’d need the following (if you are serving in small plastic cups):
– 1.5 litres of Ribena/Blacurrant cordial/Grenadine (about 1 big table spoon poured at the base of each cup)
– 50 cans of Sprite (half of each can poured into a cup)
– 50 cans of Fanta (half of each can poured into a cup)
– 10 medium lemons (each sliced in 10, making 100 slices)
– 10 medium cucumbers (each sliced into 20 and served two pieces per cup)
– 4 bottles of Alomo bitters or 3 bottles of Angosturra bitters (a capful poured into each cup)
– Probably 500 ice cubes equivalent (cheaper if you have ice trays at home. 5 cubes per cup)
– 100 bendy straws.
– Mixers (long plastic stirrers) are optional as you can use the straws to mix the drinks

N.B – If you use large mugs instead of plastic cups then use 100 cans of Sprite and 100 cans of Fanta (1 can of Sprite and Fanta per mug). Everything else remains the same.
Re: How To Make Party Fruit Punch by kelnoch: 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
For more free recipes please visit
(url=http://viviankelechi./url

Re: How To Make Party Fruit Punch by kelnoch: 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
(url=http://viviankelechi. /url)

For more free recipes
Re: How To Make Party Fruit Punch by kelnoch: 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
Afang Soup

Ingredients:
Water
Goat meat 1 kilo
Stock fish 1 big pack
Onion
Salt
Palm oil
Seasoning cubes
Crayfish 1 cup ( 7cm measuring cup)
Smoked cat fish 3
Okazi (Afang)leaves 4 cups (sliced thinly)
Water leaf 2 large bunches
Periwinkle 2 cups
Snails (optional)
Cow skin (optional)
Dry Shrimps (optional)
Bonga fish (optional)

Directions:
Step 1: To prepare the Afang leaves, you'd have to choose between Grinding or pounding the leaves. If you want to pound, wash and place the leaves in a mortar and pound with a pestle till it breaks up further. You can also grind the leaves at home or with a commercial mill in the market (This is usually done with a little bit of crayfish to make it grind smoothly). - Set this aside.

Step 2: For this meal, you could either use the shelled or un-shelled type. To prepare, wash the shelled periwinkles thoroughly to remove the mud. Chop off the sharp edge of the Isam/ Mfi with a Knife or pincer. Rinse clean and set aside.

Step 3: Wash the Beef, Stockfish, Dryfish, Sharki, Pomo and place in a small pot. Add the seasoning cubes, Salt and pepper. Add a little water, just enough to cover the contents of the pot and cook for about 15 mins till tender. At this point, add more water into the cooked meat. This would serve as a base for the soup.

Kitchen Tip: To reduce stress, you could add the pepper whole so that once the stock is done, they could easily be removed before the real soup preparation. This doesn't prevent it from giving you the needed flavor and basic nutritional benefits.

Step 4: Once the stock starts to boil, Simply add the palmoil and mix. Leave to cook for about 15 mins till the stock in the pot reduces and the soup thickens.

Step 5: At this point, you can now add the Crayfish and Periwinkles (if using shelled but if using in shelled, add periwinkle after adding the waterleaf), Leave for 5 minutes

Step 6: Add the ground Afang. Leave to cook further for 5 mins.

Step 7: Add the chopped water-leaves. Leave to cook further for 5 mins. Water leaves tends to bring out more water once it gets into the soup so ensure the liquid in the pot is very little before adding water leaves.

Turn off the burner and Serve with your favorite swallow; Garri/Eba, Fufu, wheatmeal, pounded yam, Semolina e.t.c.

See more free recipes here

(url=http://viviankelechi./url)

Re: How To Make Party Fruit Punch by aydelicious: 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
interesting recipes. .
Re: How To Make Party Fruit Punch by kelnoch: 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
Thanks
You will find more here
(url=http://viviankelechi. /url)
Re: How To Make Party Fruit Punch by ogeflavour(f): 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
I love the Chapman recipe

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Styrofoam Boxes Or Coolers In Lagos? / Please Ooo.What is the English name for OFULOJU? Ki Ni Naa? / Pounded Yam - Small Mortar Vs Large

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.