Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 (34298 Views)

Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) / Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 / Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by Ekejoestar(m): 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
K
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by joseph1832(m): 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
I wonder what she will fall back to after she has eventually bought the iphone 7?
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by Thisis2raw(m): 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
Na mumu dey worry her
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by Shiifi(m): 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
gudbadgyal:
Lmao. Why u lying? I've not started selling my things. I only said I'm gonna sell it. Hurry up And get me d iPhone fast abeg.
C as u dey talk as if u get bf

Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by Jackrich: 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
What's all these nau ? so we all ahve to listen to how you can't manage your pussy again ?
op sad

Simply invite her over and slap the spirit of an Iphone 7 from her brain and reset her thinking process to factory reset after which you'll seize the other iphone and wait for her reaction abeg.

Guys be making immature ladies girlfriend . shocked

1 Like

Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by kaen1317: 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
Meaning she's also willing to open her legs to anyone and anything for an iphone7. Little wonder we read all those ritual stories involving girls these days
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by ArabMopol(m): 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
marrying extravagant Nigerian woman .... No79 on 1000 way to die

1 Like

Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
Sempumping:
Another faux story from joro (lie mohammed's nephew )

And another faux moniker.
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by dadabashua1(m): 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
is guys like this that makes me sad... guy you are still single. if you know what I mean sha.. because from the look of things she Don carry your picture go village.
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
angry
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by henryelfhel: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
You never marry her your complaining I wish you goodluck
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by lordyugo: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
olajazz:
just imagin

Am sure hes frm the MID 90s generation,most of the males are p*$$¥ whipped and most females so vain nd immature making u hate social media platforms
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by Ijaya123: 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
And anybody believe that story?
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by bolt000(m): 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
gudbadgyal:
Lmao. Why u lying? I've not started selling my things. I only said I'm gonna sell it. Hurry up And get me d iPhone fast abeg.
Jesu, You fine gaan.
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by goshen26: 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
Abeg leave that fish n buy another na....I kno her parents will soon advertise her on OLX...rubbish...

Don't kno wats special about the phone self
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
This is what i call obession of invention in time of recession, pls she really need direction or instructn that will deliver her from destruction.
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by agarawu23(m): 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
Possessed guys who don't know they are many responsible girls out there apart from the bittch u can't do a week without

Still waiting for my bae to have the courage to request for iphone5 talkless of iPhone,7 shocked angry
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
The man must be very stupid, to the extent of marrying this LovePeddler for iPhone 7 and he is still asking silly questions.
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
bolt000:
Jesu, You fine gaan.
thanks hun
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by diva90: 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
She's very very materialistic! You are about to enter serious one chance! If you can deal with the pressures of upgrading her lifestyle every year then by all means go ahead and stay with her. If I were you, I would take a walk... Such pple can never be loyal and I'm sure if she finds a man who will buy her that phone, she will gladly open her legs for it
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
Demigods666:

And another faux moniker.
cheesy cheesy
indeed ..we are both fake
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by cococandy(f): 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lies. We know your type. Anything for traffic
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by KoldKash(m): 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
You are bluffing,son.
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by Adekanmmy(m): 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
You dey mad ni. You don't need anyone's advice on this. If you don't know what to do, then...
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by olajohnson5(m): 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
My brother,pick race and look for wife material. she will kill u if you continue with that kind of relationship.Her love for you is zero %......

1 Like

Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by Chubhie: 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
He should be setting some amounts from his salary apart every month for future iPhone's for his future wife. I pray he's buoyant enough to afford iPhone 59 and above.

1 Like

Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by Faraidi(m): 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
abuayman:
See mumu o, after seeing clear warnings, yhu still wan stay. Yhu don near die be dat.
how do you do this thing? As in the mark you put on that man, I mean the circling.
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by tiredface: 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
WOW!, HER BELONGINGS RIGHT? OGA, IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU JUST WANT US TO BE JEALOUS. LUCKY MAN, SHE MIGHT SELL ENOUGH OF HER BELONGINGS TO BUY TWO, FOR HERSELF AND HER LUCKY DUMB, I MEAN DUDE. GOOD LUCK SIR
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
Smh! Fashi the babe or else, she go sell you join when Iphone 8 comes out.
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by BrokenTV: 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
gudbadgyal:
Babe forget about that broke nigga, a ma buy you the IPhone only if you can be my love tonight.
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
BrokenTV:

Babe forget about that broke nigga, a ma buy you the IPhone only if you can be my love tonight.
lol. OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Nokia Edge 2017 Full Specifications & Price In Nigeria / Infinix Unveils Hot 10 Device In Nigeria / ''Keeping Cell Phones Near The Head Is Dangerous''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.