Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,506 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 (34284 Views)

Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) / Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 / Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by tunary(m): 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
Turks:
God has opened your eyes to what will eventually kill you yet you're still asking questions instead of you to run fo your dear life? Some men are daft sha.

Meanwhile...[size=50pt]ALLO[/size] from the other side... grin
this is a good message to the fool
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by spenca: 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
Alaye oobi!
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by mp3center(m): 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Click the link below to join the best free browsing tips and tricks group Now https:///KrV98aSc37kEbRHB0LGclW
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by danbrowndmf(m): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
The only thing holding this man back is 'love' so many people will say all sort of things like 'tah which kin mumu luv be that' but wait until such hit you. I pray that yoke of stupid love break from his face so he can move on.
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
Why can't people sense a fake story when they see one . I bet my left ballz, it's all lies..... angry
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by popcykaylah(m): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
These are clear signs this dude is jumping into a marriage that he will regret in his entire life..otedola's won't struggle to buy an iPhone 7.but when a pako chick is doing all possibke means to get an iPhone 7..means she will open her dirty legs for anything to come in ..as far as I am concerned she's a fake chick trying to be who she's not ..please kindly run for your dear life ..
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
omosedollar:
She must be a benin girl.
Which Benin babe? Benin chicks no too dey reason phone like that.Their own parole na to cross desert enter europe.She must be an igbo babe and probably from okija area cos i sabi dem wella.Na so dem like phone pass gala. @ OP. Advice this ur babe to sell her kidney and liver to raise money for dis new iphone or if u love her pass the way jack love Kate then u can Prolly sell ur own liver or kidneys to raise money for the iphone.Na so guys dey do am for Malaysia.
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by emvico(m): 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
gudbadgyal:
Lmao. Why u lying? I've not started selling my things. I only said I'm gonna sell it. Hurry up And get me d iPhone fast abeg.
so is you? that mumu guy will soon die of heart attack in the name of love, and when he is gone another mumu will continue from where the first mumu stop.
.R.I.P in advance to those mumu

1 Like

Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
If them Dump this one now, she go come shout "I fated him for 5years"...Oniranu oshi! grin
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by ayamAgenius: 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
"...this is as girl I want to marry"

Dude, are you ___retarded?? shocked
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by Themandator: 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
Mutuwa:
Oga..if she can act this way during your court ship,only the almighty knows what will happen when you finally bond.

It's obvious that you are a slave to your emotions which she controls.

Get the Key to the chain of slavery,free yourself and move on.

Don't bother it is a made up story.
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by seanfer(m): 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
Bro my advise for you is... You go to her house and take the Iphone6+ away from her let her sell all her belongings and buy the Iphone.... she is done with you... MOVE ON
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by Dvampire(m): 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
It's rather sad that your girlfriend should throw tantrums because of a material thing. This I believe should be an eye opener for you in the relationship. Now you're aware of the extent that she would go to get what she wants. I won't tell you to break the relationship (because that's strictly for you to decide), but just let her know that iPhone 8 will be launched next September. I wonder what she will sell or trade for it then.
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by habiham: 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
Mutuwa:
Oga..if she can act this way during your court ship,only the almighty knows what will happen when you finally bond.

It's obvious that you are a slave to your emotions which she controls.

Get the Key to the chain of slavery,free yourself and move on.
she's not the best for u think of the future... drop her and move on
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by Dupson23: 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
If she can avoid u because of a phone, then her love for u is 0 bro.
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by skillar101(m): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
Wetin consern me for Wetin no concern me.
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
Faraidi:
how do you do this thing? As in the mark you put on that man, I mean the circling.

Download PicArts from play store. yhu can do anything on a picture. So many applications are out there.
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by Kings2rule(m): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
This iPhone 7 thing must surely kill some ladies. Ask a lady to choose between her fiancee and iPhone 7. you already know she will choose iPhone 7. Meanwhile for this dude... u b mugu shaa.

1 Like

Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by CaptPlanet(m): 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
What fuckery?

How can this be an issue esp in this difficult time?
The chic clearly sees you as an office.

My brother, if you finally regain your senses, take back the iPhone 6 and give it to someone who deserves it. Im sure you're kid sis will appreciate you more.

The girl in question has a mental problem, im not even going to waste my data on her.
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
Dont lose her love undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Be a man, sell ur self and buy the device for her.

She will love you forever grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
For d guy to still b thinking abt marrying d gal, he such a dumb ass,

Should incase anybody knw d guy, help me to rely this message to him
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by arnold123: 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
olajazz:
A young man was written to Joro Olumofin about his girlfriend's obsession with iphone 7 which has prompted her to begin the sale of her vital belongings.
Read the man's heart-rendering
story below

she might sell you or your children to buy iPhone twef lool
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by mavinkalot: 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
Before you girls kill yourself over iphone7, see where we are heading to and be guided. Some died of AIDS just because of Iphone 4; little did they know that we will have Iphone7. This rat race for trendy material things is like a vicious circle. Sister ask yourself where mercedes v-boot 190 is today.

Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by royalfamily(m): 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
[i]Make she sell her school certificate join now. [/i]..Mumu guy na untill she put for sale on u yourself u go wise up abi
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by Feanah(f): 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
danbrowndmf:
The only thing holding this man back is 'love' so many people will say all sort of things like 'tah which kin mumu luv be that' but wait until such hit you. I pray that yoke of stupid love break from his face so he can move on.
true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by chimavalentine(m): 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
she suppose go for the latest apple phone,in that case,she can even sell her kidney to raise money....
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by ILOVEPUSY(m): 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
Get sens my man

Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by 99thEnemy(m): 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
Make the guy advice her to harvest her matured kidney, 1 kidney = Iphone 7. No need to sell her other properties grin grin grin
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by Maxvasia(m): 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
If u Marry this lady, u wont live for more than 2yrs after marriage. She will kill u and call the Devil to take your soul. And most ladies are like that, just that the form in which they do this varies.......different flavours of the same thing. One should really keep away if he wishes to live long, physically or spiritually.
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by Maxvasia(m): 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
attention seeker tongue
gudbadgyal:
Lmao. Why u lying? I've not started selling my things. I only said I'm gonna sell it. Hurry up And get me d iPhone fast abeg.
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by anyicash(m): 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
Simeony007:
Is her pusssssssssssssy on the list? Else not complete
She started with punna and will end with belle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Nokia Edge 2017 Full Specifications & Price In Nigeria / Infinix Unveils Hot 10 Device In Nigeria / Check Out The Full Infinix S2 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.