Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 (34299 Views)

Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) / Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 / Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
Maxvasia:
attention seeker tongue
well, you sought for my attention too, and now You've got it.
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by Maxvasia(m): 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
Yea yea. I feel so honoured. Well is this not my lucky day?! smiley
gudbadgyal:
well, you sought for my attention too, and now You've got it.

1 Like

Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by Horlahmah(m): 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
What is the importance of that phone in her life? If her existence is solely attached to it. Why not free her. If you can afford it do it, if not let her go to any length to get it. But my advice don't plan you future with such lady
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by Zellie: 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
people actually believe this shtt?
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by Faraidi(m): 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
abuayman:

Download PicArts from play store. yhu can do anything on a picture. So many applications are out there.
my brother, I have downloaded phone lab, and guild for picasrt. Yet I still can't used it, it's too technical. Pls which one are you currently using?
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by lohresloco: 12:02am On Sep 26, 2016
do we still have this level of foolishness in men...damn
olajazz:
just imagin
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by texzy(m): 7:33am On Sep 26, 2016
gudbadgyal:
Lmao. Why u lying? I've not started selling my things. I only said I'm gonna sell it. Hurry up And get me d iPhone fast abeg.

1 Like

Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by kniru: 9:21am On Sep 26, 2016
please what are the belongings she is selling...the iphone 6+ dey market ?
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by harshake1: 10:53am On Sep 26, 2016
if u marry her you have made a very big mistake in YA LIFE.
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by trentslawson(m): 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
picture of her selling her belongings or I don't believeit
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by oxyrich(m): 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
olajazz:
just imagin
ogbeni run for your life!!!!!!!! Evil girl what to finish the innocent man lipsrsealed
Re: Girl Sells Her Belongings To Buy Iphone7 by omosedollar(m): 11:41am On Sep 27, 2016
lefulefu:
Which Benin babe? Benin chicks no too dey reason phone like that.Their own parole na to cross desert enter europe.She must be an igbo babe and probably from okija area cos i sabi dem wella.Na so dem like phone pass gala. @ OP. Advice this ur babe to sell her kidney and liver to raise money for dis new iphone or if u love her pass the way jack love Kate then u can Prolly sell ur own liver or kidneys to raise money for the iphone.Na so guys dey do am for Malaysia.

Lmfao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Nokia Edge 2017 Full Specifications & Price In Nigeria / Infinix Unveils Hot 10 Device In Nigeria / ''Keeping Cell Phones Near The Head Is Dangerous''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.