Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,564 members, 7,958,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

Recession:where Will Ur 10% Go To Tithe(mosqueorchurch),govt(tax) Or Ur Neigbour - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Recession:where Will Ur 10% Go To Tithe(mosqueorchurch),govt(tax) Or Ur Neigbour (386 Views)

Why I Would Forever Continue To Tithe - My Personal Experience. / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% / To Tithe Or Not To Tithe: The Whole Truth From The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recession:where Will Ur 10% Go To Tithe(mosqueorchurch),govt(tax) Or Ur Neigbour by obils2: 1:28am On Sep 25, 2016
good day nairaland just wanted to ask if you were given ur salary today what will you use the 10% for? do you know that recession is not affecting our churches and mosque infact some people will prefer to give to the church or mosque than there neigbour or themselves grin grin grin grin grin.they are many people on the street,people dont care to help poor people but religions center.abeg watin una think nairaland

1 Like

Re: Recession:where Will Ur 10% Go To Tithe(mosqueorchurch),govt(tax) Or Ur Neigbour by greatnaija01: 1:32am On Sep 25, 2016
obils2:
good day nairaland just wanted to ask if you were given ur salary today what will you use the 10% for? do you know that recession is not affecting our churches and mosque infact some people will prefer to give to the church or mosque than there neigbour or themselves grin grin grin grin grin.they are many people on the street,people dont care to help poor people but religions center.abeg watin una think nairaland

AND HOW IS IT YOUR BUSINESS. the money will go where it has always went. do we now put GOD in recession... was it GOD that chose buhari for.us or men of selfish interest made choices on behalf of everyone... THIS.IS.HOW U WANT TO BEGIN YOUR OWN WEEK... my guy go n sleep... today is sunday... rest n go to church or mosque or your neighbours and plan your way out of the recession... BE A FARMER

FYI.... SOME OF US ARE NOT AFFECTED BY THE RECESSION.
Re: Recession:where Will Ur 10% Go To Tithe(mosqueorchurch),govt(tax) Or Ur Neigbour by ghettowriter(m): 1:52am On Sep 25, 2016
And if i dont pay it in my place of worship, will it change the price of rice in the market? or whats all this mentality about? recession or not, everybody had a choice about how to spend his/her income.

(1) (Reply)

Most Common Currency Found In Church Offerings / The Blessing Of Solitude 1 / Prophecy For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.