Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Where Did Cain And Abel Wife Came From PIC - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Did Cain And Abel Wife Came From PIC (1147 Views)

Cain And Abel / Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does / Who Did Cain In The Bible Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did Cain And Abel Wife Came From PIC by Dejiih001(m): 1:42am On Sep 25, 2016
Adam & Eve gave birth to Cain and Abel and they were the only children on earth at that particular time. But verse 17 said Cain got married. Who did he marry?
#QuestionsWeDontHaveAnswersTo

Re: Where Did Cain And Abel Wife Came From PIC by ghettowriter(m): 1:47am On Sep 25, 2016
They both came from Abeokuta in Ogun state.
Re: Where Did Cain And Abel Wife Came From PIC by EyeHateGod: 1:47am On Sep 25, 2016
grin grin The Bible isn't ment to be taken as historical fact!

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Cain And Abel Wife Came From PIC by Dejiih001(m): 2:20am On Sep 25, 2016
ghettowriter:
They both came from Abeokuta in Ogun state.

Re: Where Did Cain And Abel Wife Came From PIC by konklud22(m): 4:04am On Sep 25, 2016
.. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
lemme ask my oga at the top

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Did Cain And Abel Wife Came From PIC by Tolexander: 6:00am On Sep 25, 2016
Dejiih001:
Adam & Eve gave birth to Cain and Abel and they were the only children on earth at that particular time. But verse 17 said Cain got married. Who did he marry?
they got married to the only woman on earth, their mother!
Re: Where Did Cain And Abel Wife Came From PIC by tempem: 6:07am On Sep 25, 2016
Dejiih001:

Answers to this very question has long been gotten..

Not even a decade ago!!

So, this is your home work, you've got to dig the gems yourself... I won't spell it out. tongue

1.Did Adam and Eve give birth to sons alone?
2.Why was Cain said to *knew* his wife and not know..?

Answers to those questions will head you to the right channel ..

I'm presuming you are honest, though.. cheesy
Re: Where Did Cain And Abel Wife Came From PIC by olumaxi(m): 6:32am On Sep 25, 2016
I think adam and eve did not give birth to only cain and abel..they also had girls....incest was been practised then......now,they said its a sin...man made religion,and religion has made man
Re: Where Did Cain And Abel Wife Came From PIC by greatnaija01: 6:35am On Sep 25, 2016
Dejiih001:

pls use amplified BIBLE O.... cain married his sister oooooo AND MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON ALL D POSTERS ABOVE WHO BLASPHEME THE WORD OF GOD
Re: Where Did Cain And Abel Wife Came From PIC by Dejiih001(m): 6:47am On Sep 25, 2016
greatnaija01:

pls use amplified BIBLE O.... cain married his sister oooooo AND MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON ALL D POSTERS ABOVE WHO BLASPHEME THE WORD OF GOD

Amen ooooo, there's this I noticed with a majority of members here, they always take everything as joke.
Re: Where Did Cain And Abel Wife Came From PIC by CAPSLOCKED: 9:53am On Sep 25, 2016
Tolexander:
they git married to the only woman on earth, their mother!

YOUR PASTOR TOLD YOU THIS, BROTHER?

I'M DROWNING. cheesy xD
Re: Where Did Cain And Abel Wife Came From PIC by FunkyMetahuman: 11:45am On Sep 25, 2016
Tolexander:
they git married to the only woman on earth, their mother!

Re: Where Did Cain And Abel Wife Came From PIC by Ranchhoddas: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
tempem:

Answers to this very question has long been gotten..

Not even a decade ago!!

So, this is your home work, you've got to dig the gems yourself... I won't spell it out. tongue

1.Did Adam and Eve give birth to sons alone?
2.Why was Cain said to *knew* his wife and not know..?

Answers to those questions will head you to the right channel ..

I'm presuming you are honest, though.. cheesy
Stop answering questions with questions. Provide an answer if you have one.
Re: Where Did Cain And Abel Wife Came From PIC by Dejiih001(m): 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Stop answering questions with questions. Provide an answer if you have one.

I tire ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Live From The Lord's Chosen Revival Ground Easter Retreat / Can A Lawyer Makes Heaven / The Day I Was Crucified : As Told By Jesus Christ Himself - Gene Edwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.