Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,088 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

The Day I Was Crucified : As Told By Jesus Christ Himself - Gene Edwards - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Day I Was Crucified : As Told By Jesus Christ Himself - Gene Edwards (1156 Views)

The End As Told by He Who Is And Who Was And Who Is To Come, The Lord God Jesus! / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / The Salah's Story As Told In Genesis 22 1:1-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day I Was Crucified : As Told By Jesus Christ Himself - Gene Edwards by jiggaz(m): 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
This is a very powerful book!! The Lord Jesus himself gave Gene Edwards this revelation of what happened at the Cross. I read it a couple of years ago but just read it again last week... I encourage every believer in Christ to read it... You will discover the secret of what Christ achieved for us at the Cross...

In this book, you will discover a whole world of new meaning of Christ's death as you witness the destruction of the world systems, the annihilation of the law, the end of Adam's fallen race ... and the death of Death. Here is an unequaled drama of power and depth which Christian literature has rarely, if ever, achieved

Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!"
(John 1:29)

No work of modern literature can usher you so powerfully and intimately into the Savior's heart like The Day I Was Crucified.

Master storyteller, Gene Edwards (author of Divine Romance) recounts the harrowing scene of Calvary as if the crucifixion narrative was being told by Jesus Himself.

In this book, you will…
Encounter the depths of God's unfathomable love as you walk side by side with Jesus during His final moments on Earth.

Live in new levels of thankfulness as you come face to face with the full measure of what Jesus carried to the Cross on your behalf.

Take an unforgettable journey, where the heartache of the Cross and victory of the Resurrection have never been more real to you.
Step into history's most powerful and defining moment as you gaze upon the Lamb of God with new eyes

The most powerful depiction of the death of Christ ever written. See that infamous day not through the eyes, nor the voice of other men, but rather through the eyes and voice of the Lord Jesus Christ himself. He tells you of that day. There has never been a more stunning, more heart-touching piece of Christian literature to be found in the English language as is The Day I Was Crucified. Because it is His account of His own death, you will discover little known aspects of Christ's death. You are also ushered into a presentation of the Lord's death as seen from the viewpoint of principalities and powers as they gather on Golgatha. You will meet the embodiment of the law, of sin, and the world system even the personification of Death as he arrives on the scene to claim his victim. The Day I Was Crucified stands out as literary excellence apart from virtually any books known in the modern era.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/609301.The_Day_I_Was_Crucified

Cc bloodofthelamb janeyinspires
Re: The Day I Was Crucified : As Told By Jesus Christ Himself - Gene Edwards by jiggaz(m): 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hai
Re: The Day I Was Crucified : As Told By Jesus Christ Himself - Gene Edwards by obisco4u: 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
Effects of medical Marijuna.. Op needs help
Re: The Day I Was Crucified : As Told By Jesus Christ Himself - Gene Edwards by Janeyinspires(f): 11:10am On Apr 04, 2018
Thanks for bringing the book to my notice,dear jiggaz. Happy resurrected life in Christ.
Re: The Day I Was Crucified : As Told By Jesus Christ Himself - Gene Edwards by jiggaz(m): 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
Janeyinspires:
Thanks for bringing the book to my notice,dear jiggaz.
Happy resurrected life in Christ.
You welcome dear. Welcome back...
Re: The Day I Was Crucified : As Told By Jesus Christ Himself - Gene Edwards by Janeyinspires(f): 11:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
jiggaz:
You welcome dear. Welcome back...

Gracias.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day I Was Crucified : As Told By Jesus Christ Himself - Gene Edwards by jiggaz(m): 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
Oh Lord Jesus...
Re: The Day I Was Crucified : As Told By Jesus Christ Himself - Gene Edwards by jiggaz(m): 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2019
obisco4u:
Effects of medical Marijuna..
Op needs help
shocked What did i do? grin

(1) (Reply)

Best Merry Christmas Wishes, Messages & Images For Friends / Kenneth Copeland And Reinhard Bonnke Ministry / Why Do Believers Use Emotional Appeal To Defend Their God/gods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.